Palestinian game: "Blame the Settler"

I told you why last year...
When you were a kid, you're father would get drunk and beat the shit out of you while screaming about what a bastard his f'n Jew boss was.
You never denied it.
My father hated blacks, not Jews.

But he did, on his death bed, admit he liked Magic Johnson.

you ARE the genocidal racist low life who's
Who's what? Who's what?

Man, I feel so cheated!

Hey
Low-life genocidal racist...just wanted to remind.

The free world considers them a failure and their leaders as terrorists.

The link is one-sided pseudo journalism BS, that's why you like it.
All based on a say-so and a single pro-baestinian site.
Kinda your quality.
As always, you attack the source, instead of the claim.

Even if the free world considers them a failure, that doesn't mean it supports Israel. In fact, after almost a half century, there isn't a single country on the planet, that recognizes Israel's right to that land.

After 50 years, catch the fuckin' clue, it ain't gonna happen!

You will not now, or ever, be allowed to keep that land. Guaranteed.

hhh it's the balstinians who have a problem with recognition, Jews got it almost a hundred years ago.

But you genocidal racists Jihadi supporter know that already, otherwise wouldn't need a those lies.

Well it's under Israelis control and- shove it you Amalekite.
Three words- Gog and Magog- are you ready?

hhh it's the balstinians who have a problem with recognition, Jews got it almost a hundred years ago.

But you genocidal racists Jihadi supporter know that already, otherwise wouldn't need a those lies.

I have to admit, you fuckers really love using adjectives!

Is there some competition who can use the most adjectives in one sentence?

I told you why last year...
When you were a kid, you're father would get drunk and beat the shit out of you while screaming about what a bastard his f'n Jew boss was.
You never denied it.
My father hated blacks, not Jews.

But he did, on his death bed, admit he liked Magic Johnson.

oh the noble history family racism. Thanks for clarifying- but why do you feel inferior through generations?

I have to admit, you fuckers really love using adjectives!

Is there some competition who can use the most adjectives in one sentence?

I don't know, do you have other mental disabilities you'd like me to mention?

This thread is a perfect example of Israeli's allows trying to blame others for the shit they cause.

Whether the kid in the OP made up the story or not is to be proven, one thing is for sure, the majority of violence in the OPT, is the fault of Israeli's.

The Palestinians take encourage meant from people with the exact thinking you have, to find it legitimate in killing more Jews. I used to support the settlers nad always will.

Even when they stone people, burn them alive, murder them, destroy their property? Meh.

Israeli Settler Violence On The Rise: Homes Stoned Near Jenin, East Jerusalem Tagged With Racist Graffiti

Compared to Palestinian incidents who is the most prevalent for doing this, and the populations are about equal in number so this will tell the true figures

The Palestinians take encourage meant from people with the exact thinking you have, to find it legitimate in killing more Jews. I used to support the settlers nad always will.

Even when they stone people, burn them alive, murder them, destroy their property? Meh.

Israeli Settler Violence On The Rise: Homes Stoned Near Jenin, East Jerusalem Tagged With Racist Graffiti

Your source is the IMEMC ( International Middle East Media Center ) a known anti semitic news agency based in Palestine that only puts over the arab muslim POV . So hardly a source of unbiased non partisan news when they report blood libels as facts

Pallywood, anyone? cynical, this time: A Palestinian source reported on Saturday that an Israeli had shot a six-year-old Palestinian boy, but according to the IDF who investigated the incident alongside Palestinian authorities, it was just a cover story to protect the boy's brother.

The orginal report claimed the child was next a road near Qalqilya, just over the West Bank barrier from Kfar Saba, where an Israeli driver stopped, shot him in the stomach and fled the scene.

The IDF initially rejected the report, saying that no Israelis had been involved, then later said the boy was wounded while playing with a gun owned by his brother, a Palestinian police officer.

According to the IDF, the family invented the story of an Israeli attacker to protect their older son and additionally to get a paycheck from the Palestinian Authority as victims of terror at the hands of Jewish settlers.

photo_2015-10-03_12-42-58_bitg.jpg

Report of settler attack on Palestinian boy fabricated

Nicely played
I wouldn't brag about 1-324?

At least 324 acts of violence were carried out by Israeli settlers in 2014 according to UN documentation, over half of which resulted in injury.

Such attacks are rarely prosecuted and carried out in the presence of Israeli military forces.

According to Palestinian sources which we all know are LIARS

Your picture does not show what you claim at all it shows a group of soldiers and two people dressed as civilians throwing stones. AND NOTHING ELSE.

And using known islamonazi propaganda sources shows that you are desperate to prove your Jew hatred

Those psycho-insurgent, white trash settlers, are legal targets.

So are the arab muslims who support the terrorists elected to government. So don't complain when they get killed by return fire

Yes even when the balestinians stone their own people, execute them in the central square, throw them from buildings, drag their bodies on the roads for all to see and hide behind civilians.

They find many allies here on the board..
The entire free world stands with them.

BTW your link shows that this activity is not the policy, the army stops them. But haven't seen any evidence in the link- all based on baestinian pseudo-press and local say-so.
That's because you don't look.

Nope less than 1% does, and they are all like you.

No we do look and that is the problem, as we see the reality while you only see the islamonazi propaganda and Jew hatred sources.

you ARE the genocidal racist low life who's
Who's what? Who's what?

Man, I feel so cheated!

Hey
Low-life genocidal racist...just wanted to remind.

The free world considers them a failure and their leaders as terrorists.

The link is one-sided pseudo journalism BS, that's why you like it.
All based on a say-so and a single pro-baestinian site.
Kinda your quality.
As always, you attack the source, instead of the claim.

Even if the free world considers them a failure, that doesn't mean it supports Israel. In fact, after almost a half century, there isn't a single country on the planet, that recognizes Israel's right to that land.

After 50 years, catch the fuckin' clue, it ain't gonna happen!

You will not now, or ever, be allowed to keep that land. Guaranteed.

The source is the claim if you bothered to look, use islamonazi propaganda sources and you are just repeating islamonazi propaganda

When has Israel ever claimed the land is theirs, and when you fail to produce the evidence you will realise that you have been suckered

How many times has Israel offered to return the land in return for peace and mutual borders, thus proving that they don't want the land.

This thread is a perfect example of Israeli's allows trying to blame others for the shit they cause.

Whether the kid in the OP made up the story or not is to be proven, one thing is for sure, the majority of violence in the OPT, is the fault of Israeli's.

Nope as the Israeli's have made peace offerings since 1967 and the arab muslims have turned them down flat

Those psycho-insurgent, white trash settlers, are legal targets.

No, they are not, they're civilians like those inside the green line. You say the fogel children were legitimate targets? a 3 months old baby is a legitimate target in your eyes?

God, the more I learn how pro-Palestinians think, the more and more I come to realize you're heartless ignorant robots.

Except those cases in which they make things up. Which, until proven otherwise, I take to mind that happen a lot more than Israelis actually hurting them.

Forum List

Back