~Painted Pot~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Hahahaha....gotcha...most people are gonna think it's a thread about whacky weed.
Sorry..it's not.....it's clay pot painting.
This is what I am working on now, at my home...well.....amidst a zillion other things. I take a break from one thing, to go to another.
Anyway, I have all my little clay pots purchased, all my paints and other supplies..and come next spring...I might have a few done, and they will look like this! ~LoL~

Attachments

• $pots.jpg
    $pots.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 130
Hahahaha....gotcha...most people are gonna think it's a thread about whacky weed.
Sorry..it's not.....it's clay pot painting.
This is what I am working on now, at my home...well.....amidst a zillion other things. I take a break from one thing, to go to another.
Anyway, I have all my little clay pots purchased, all my paints and other supplies..and come next spring...I might have a few done, and they will look like this! ~LoL~
21729d1350062277-painted-pot-pots.jpg

Oh, my gosh, Dabs, how cute! I wonder if you could rig a way to turn the leg pots right side up, separate them with wooden dowels through the bottom holes and turn them into a strawberry planter? Also, you could use up some leftover yarn (if you have any left from those beautiful afghans) and make aprons or pinafores to go over their little dresses. Of course, little girls serving as flower pots would require daily pinafore washing... nah, chalk that one off! :D

i hate to say it dabs....

but i could not live with myself with them in my yard....... :lmao: Just not my style.

so how much did it all cost once you had it all gathered up?

but i could not live with myself with them in my yard....... :lmao: Just not my style.

They're not for me....they are for my ex husband....he is the gardener and flower person.
He makes me plant starters and gives them to me......as well as flowers. And me being such a nice person, I do shit like this for him and others who are not tops on my list *haha*
Roughly $80 was spent to complete, like the ones on the right :)

They're not for me....they are for my ex husband....he is the gardener and flower person.
He makes me plant starters and gives them to me......as well as flowers. And me being such a nice person, I do shit like this for him and others who are not tops on my list *haha*
Duh, me!!!!!

Those were such cute pictures, I thought you got them out of a magazine! Leave it to me to look at the pictures and ignore what's being said. :rolleyes:

They're truly cute city, Dabs. Of course you know me, I thrive on naive art. *sigh*

You go girl!

Duh, me!!!!!

Those were such cute pictures, I thought you got them out of a magazine! Leave it to me to look at the pictures and ignore what's being said. :rolleyes:

They're truly cute city, Dabs. Of course you know me, I thrive on naive art. *sigh*

You go girl!

No Becki..you are correct hun...these photos are from a magazine......I bought it and it has instructions on how to make them.
So I bought all the supplies to make them...I just now have to get busy and stay with them. I have them laid out and ready to start some painting and choosing which clothes go on which. I am using doll shoes and doll hands.
But I get started on one project, and then wander off to another.
But I am going to make them for my ex....they will look nice in his yard~

Last edited:
Oh, ok! Well, post one here if you get a chance. It helps me finish my charity quilts if I post them down in the quilt thread. It also helps me stay on schedule. I can't do a lot these days with fibro, but I can sit and sew quilt tops and sit and mow. And of course, do a little rabble rousing on the word association thread. :badgrin:

Maybe if you decide you'll get one done by the next weekend, you can take a quick snap and post it a week from today (or whenever you can).

I hope so! Strike while the iron's hot, girl! :)

Forum List

Back