PAC-tastic: GOP PAC floats NH's Bolduc with last-minute funding/NY's Zeldin faces scrutiny over super PAC coordination/Liz Cheney PAC hits Kari Lake

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is ridiculous. get the money out of politics, and get HUMANITY back into politics!

Liz Cheney vs Kari lake

Zionist fascist vs patriotic american

Liz Cheney vs Kari lake

Zionist fascist vs patriotic american
No fan of Kari Lake, but I don't think she is a Zionist Fascist, just a trumper, big lie, J6 supporter.

No fan of Kari Lake, but I don't think she is a Zionist Fascist, just a trumper, big lie, J6 supporter.

The post is quite clear who the ZF is.

Indeed, it is the entire w Cheney warmonger Zionist 911 crowd that is the "Biden republicans" and "republicans for the safety and security of Ukraine not America"

And still you vomit out your hypocrisy.

Among decent folk, questioning elections is perfectly fine - even for Republicans.

I think what the Tim McVeigh clone was saying is that Liz is a "Zionist," which is completely stupid.

Hey, you two should get married and have turds together...

Among decent folk, questioning elections is perfectly fine - even for Republicans.

I think what the Tim McVeigh clone was saying is that Liz is a "Zionist," which is completely stupid.

Liz Cheney is NOT a Zionist??????

Where has she ever done anything not for Israel and Zionism?

You have an IQ under 5

Decent people respect the court rulings, and the assignment of the electors by the states, and the constraints of the Constitution. They definitely do not attack the capital, attempt to get to the VP to kill them, or support those that do, or that encourage their misguided act.
Sorry you lost. Now, get over it.

Jeez....OP acts like PACs shifting money around and losers shilling for the other side in the waning days before a election is something new.

OIP._aMXjXbiwajoIhc3izzUNAHaEK

Decent people respect the court rulings,

What court rulings?

Did you forget that you Nazi fucks denied access to the justice system to Trump and the enemies of your Reich>\?

and the assignment of the electors by the states, and the constraints of the Constitution.

You did mind when Algore brought alternate electors, or when democrats tried to get electors to violate the constitution and be "faithless" in 2016.

But we've seen clearly - you have VERY different demands depending on party.

They definitely do not attack the capital,

Or at least you didn't mind when they did, because they were part of your Reich.

1666993993842.png

It's all different and good when you Nazis do it.

attempt to get to the VP to kill them,

Wow, the fucking lies YOU tell..

or support those that do, or that encourage their misguided act.
Sorry you lost. Now, get over it.

You're getting smeared in a little over a week.

We ALL know you'll have your Brown Shirts out on Kristallnacht again, burning, looting, and murdering,

Oh, and raping - democrats ALWAYS rape.

But there is a Kyle Rittenhouse response to democrat terrorists.

I think we'll see a lot of that response when you start in with your terrorist agenda - this time around.

You're an anti-Semite. The Nazi democrat party is the place for you. Biden hates JOOOOOOZZZZ just like you do.

A self proclaimed SUB.

Biden hates Jews, huh....

When ms Barack was prez, the Atlanta Jewish times thought differently...

"Have us based Mossad assets take out a president (homO) deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current VP (traitor Joe) could forcefully dictate us foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies"

You are a fucking imbecile, a disgrace to humanity, you cheer precisely who is wrecking America because you parrot a Jew fraud of a preacher every Sunday and you think stars are the same size as figs...

A self proclaimed SUB.

Biden hates Jews, huh....

When ms Barack was prez, the Atlanta Jewish times thought differently...

"Have us based Mossad assets take out a president (homO) deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current VP (traitor Joe) could forcefully dictate us foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies"

You are a fucking imbecile, a disgrace to humanity, you cheer precisely who is wrecking America because you parrot a Jew fraud of a preacher every Sunday and you think stars are the same size as figs...

You don't pay much attention, or Al Jazeera isn't giving you the whole story.

I know, they don't discuss these things at your Mosque...

Biden, of course, is a ZPF, a Jew pretending to be a Catholic, and the Jews at Atlanta Jewish times know that...

Other evidence

AIPAC for Biden
Almost all Jew billionaires for Biden
Entire "never trump" group Jewish
All of trump's Jewish appointees betrayed trump
The entire w 911 crowd = "Biden republicans"

Biden, of course, is a ZPF, a Jew pretending to be a Catholic, and the Jews at Atlanta Jewish times know that...

Other evidence

AIPAC for Biden
Almost all Jew billionaires for Biden
Entire "never trump" group Jewish
All of trump's Jewish appointees betrayed trump
The entire w 911 crowd = "Biden republicans"

You are insane,

Please join with the democrats.

You have all the qualifications.

This is relevant HOW?

Oh, you're just spewing JOOOO hatred.

Carry on.

You subs have no patriotism to America, are too stupid to understand basic science and math, and want and support censorship.

You are precisely what went wrong with the GOP in 1998, the Karl rove voter, the one certain that if the us uses the military to exterminate all of Israel's neighbors, fraud Jesus will float down from the clouds...

Forum List

Back