Liz Cheney's PAC spends $500,000 in Arizona to defeat GOP nominee Kari Lake

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She reminds her constituents who overwhelmingly voted her out that they made the right decision. This is the type of PAC spending that I imagine Kari will advertise, it only works in her favour.

Republican Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) is targeting Arizona Republicans for defeat with a new $500,000 ad buy from her PAC attacking the GOP nominees for governor and secretary of state.

"I don't know that I have ever voted for a Democrat, but if lived in Arizona, I absolutely would," Cheney says in a new 30-second ad released Friday.

The ad, titled "Honor," features remarks Cheney gave earlier this month in Tempe, Arizona, at an event hosted by the McCain Institute. Speaking at Arizona State University, Cheney said that Arizona GOP gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake and Secretary of State nominee Mark Finchem should be defeated because they questioned the results of the 2020 presidential election.

"If you care about the survival of our republic, we cannot give people power who will not honor elections," Cheney says. "We must have elected officials who honor that responsibility."

She reminds her constituents who overwhelmingly voted her out that they made the right decision. This is the type of PAC spending that I imagine Kari will advertise, it only works in her favour.

Republican Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) is targeting Arizona Republicans for defeat with a new $500,000 ad buy from her PAC attacking the GOP nominees for governor and secretary of state.

"I don't know that I have ever voted for a Democrat, but if lived in Arizona, I absolutely would," Cheney says in a new 30-second ad released Friday.

The ad, titled "Honor," features remarks Cheney gave earlier this month in Tempe, Arizona, at an event hosted by the McCain Institute. Speaking at Arizona State University, Cheney said that Arizona GOP gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake and Secretary of State nominee Mark Finchem should be defeated because they questioned the results of the 2020 presidential election.

"If you care about the survival of our republic, we cannot give people power who will not honor elections," Cheney says. "We must have elected officials who honor that responsibility."
I am glad she wasted their money!

She's that chubby gash that got dumped in high school by the quarterback and now she's going to show him. :laughing0301:

Yeah, no. In real life the QB goes on to marry a supermodel, become a billionaire and POTUS. Nobody remembers or cares about the fat chick.

cheney fuck off.jpg

This ought to be totally illegal.

Someone from Wyoming influencing a governor's race in another state?

Citizens United needs to be overturned. Pronto.

When you assess the value of an endorsement (or an ad buy), you have to ask WHO is going to be influenced by it?

Considering who is talking, I'm coming up with nobody. No Democrats would be influenced, no Republicans, no independents...and that leaves...?

Wasted money.

When you assess the value of an endorsement (or an ad buy), you have to ask WHO is going to be influenced by it?

Considering who is talking, I'm coming up with nobody. No Democrats would be influenced, no Republicans, no independents...and that leaves...?

Wasted money.
AZ has enough crazy independents that they elected two Democrat Senators.

Dim Lizzy is such a pathetic loser, BAHAHAHAHAHAHA she just added 3 points to Kari Lake's lead what a doofus. :laughing0301:

Hey it's not like they can spend it in on Liz reelection campaign. She is part of a fading away generation of status quo politicans doing anything she can to try and remain relevant for another couple of months.

Last edited:
Why not just restrict donations for registered voters and organizations within a state?
Here's my proposal:

If you don't vote, you don't donate.

That excludes corporations including 501c3's and 4's, unions, churches, government entities, illegal aliens, and felons.

Here's my proposal:

If you don't vote, you don't donate.

That excludes corporations including 501c3's and 4's, unions, churches, government entities, illegal aliens, and felons.

None of the highlighted can do that now. The others are free speech issues. I have no problem with the Citizens United decision because money never changed anyone's vote who seriously considered the candidates.

None of the highlighted can do that now. The others are free speech issues.

No, they're not.

Not at all.

Speech is the stuff that comes out of your mouth.

Money is the stuff in your wallet.

Even a blindfolded ten year old can tell the difference.

Just not our Supreme Morons.

I have no problem with the Citizens United decision because money never changed anyone's vote who seriously considered the candidates.
PAC money floats a lot of attack ads

No, they're not.

Not at all.

Speech is the stuff that comes out of your mouth.

Money is the stuff in your wallet.

Even a blindfolded ten year old can tell the difference.

Just not our Supreme Morons.

PAC money floats a lot of attack ads
I'm sorry that you are so out to lunch on this topic. You just need to pipe down and stop proving your ignorance.

Please allow me to sum up what Cheney and this PAC are doing:

1667015591018.png

Money is COMMERCE.

Are you denying the obvious?
I'm sorry that you are so out to lunch on this topic. You just need to pipe down and stop proving your ignorance.

The courts have ruled that donations to political campaigns are a form of speech and thus cannot be restricted. Have you ever read the Citizens United decision? Why do I doubt you even know what that is?

Forum List

Back