Liz Cheney's PAC spends $500,000 in Arizona to defeat GOP nominee Kari Lake

Of course.

I read it the day it came out.

And the next day.

And the next.

It was such a stupid decision I couldn't even believe our Supreme Morons could be that idiotic. But they are.

You can ignore me if you wish, but I'm still right. Money is COMMERCE. Period.

I mean... double fuckin duh.... c'mon man, that should be self evident to all but the dimmest bulb.
Read Citizens United you dumb MF! The law says it is symbolic speech, just like burning a flag.

The ruling, a major victory for free speech and the First Amendment, held that the government cannot restrict corporations, associations, and labor unions from making independent expenditures in support of or opposition to candidates.

Last edited:
Read Citizens United you dumb MF! The law says it is symbolic speech, just like burning a flag.

The ruling, a major victory for free speech and the First Amendment, held that the government cannot restrict corporations, associations, and labor unions from making independent expenditures in support of or opposition to candidates.

I know what the Court said, dummy.

THE COURT IS WRONG.

Just like they were on Roe v Wade.

You cite is bullshit propaganda.

Look here - it says:

"restored some of the First Amendment rights of corporations and unions that had been restricted under the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act"

What's wrong with this bullshit propaganda statement?

Here's what's wrong: corporations and unions have NO rights. Not even a single fucking one. NOT ONE.

"RIGHTS" are reserved for citizens of the United States. Rights belong to INDIVIDUALS. It says so right in the Constitution.

You cite is bullshit propaganda.

Look here - it says:

"restored some of the First Amendment rights of corporations and unions that had been restricted under the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act"

What's wrong with this bullshit propaganda statement?

Here's what's wrong: corporations and unions have NO rights. Not even a single fucking one. NOT ONE.

"RIGHTS" are reserved for citizens of the United States. Rights belong to INDIVIDUALS. It says so right in the Constitution.
Listen fucktard, I don't care WTF you think! The court says differently. Now admit you are fucking out to lunch by trying to impose your opinions on others, and then STFU! No one wants to hear your fucked up opinions!

Listen fucktard, I don't care WTF you think!

Apparently you're one of those, yes.

The court says differently.

So what?

Fuck the Court, they're a bunch of ignorant dumbasses.

Don't even know what a woman is

Now admit you are fucking out to lunch by trying to impose your opinions on others,

It's called politics.

I want the Constitution obeyed TO THE LETTER

Yes, it requires enforcement. Sorry if you don't like it

and then STFU! No one wants to hear your fucked up opinions!

Put me in ignore then. No one's stopping you

Apparently you're one of those, yes.

So what?

Fuck the Court, they're a bunch of ignorant dumbasses.

Don't even know what a woman is

It's called politics.

I want the Constitution obeyed TO THE LETTER

Yes, it requires enforcement. Sorry if you don't like it

Put me in ignore then. No one's stopping you
stupid.jpg

Money is not speech, stupid.

How stupid do you have to be, to claim that money is speech?

I'll tell you: REALLY FUCKING STUPID.

Dumber than a blindfolded ten year old

Why are you so fucking stupid! You claimed to have read Citizens United v. FEC. So you don't understand that the court said you cannot restrict political contributions because they are considered speech? Are you fucking illiterate? Is that why you are stupid?

Why are you so fucking stupid! You claimed to have read Citizens United v. FEC. So you don't understand that the court said you cannot restrict political contributions because they are considered speech? Are you fucking illiterate? Is that why you are stupid?

Let's be perfectly clear.

Money is the green stuff in your wallet.

Speech is the stuff that comes out of your mouth.

It's the Supreme Morons who are stupid, not me.

Even a blindfolded ten year old can tell the difference between speech and money. I sure can. I'm not the stupid one.

If money is speech, then I can tell the IRS that all I made last year was a bunch of words. Do you think they'll buy it?

Of course not. Money is NOT speech. Money is COMMERCE. Every American taxpayer knows that for a fact.

Let's be perfectly clear.

Money is the green stuff in your wallet.

Speech is the stuff that comes out of your mouth.

It's the Supreme Morons who are stupid, not me.

Even a blindfolded ten year old can tell the difference between speech and money. I sure can. I'm not the stupid one.

If money is speech, then I can tell the IRS that all I made last year was a bunch of words. Do you think they'll buy it?

Of course not. Money is NOT speech. Money is COMMERCE. Every American taxpayer knows that for a fact.
So, you admit to be fucking stupid, did not read the decision but lied that you did, and hold to your opinions like Brandon does to his ice cream. Truly pathetic! Goodbye! I have wasted enough time trying to educate you, you fucking moron!

So, you admit to be fucking stupid, did not read the decision but lied that you did,

Now you're just lying.

What are you, a fucking progtard?

Go away with that crap.

GTFO

and hold to your opinions like Brandon does to his ice cream. Truly pathetic! Goodbye! I have wasted enough time trying to educate you, you fucking moron!

FUCK YOU.

Welcome to the ignore list, shithead.

Liz Cheney PAC. Just think for a minute what kind of asshole gives to something like that. It has to be 99% robber barons.

She reminds her constituents who overwhelmingly voted her out that they made the right decision. This is the type of PAC spending that I imagine Kari will advertise, it only works in her favour.

Republican Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) is targeting Arizona Republicans for defeat with a new $500,000 ad buy from her PAC attacking the GOP nominees for governor and secretary of state.

"I don't know that I have ever voted for a Democrat, but if lived in Arizona, I absolutely would," Cheney says in a new 30-second ad released Friday.

The ad, titled "Honor," features remarks Cheney gave earlier this month in Tempe, Arizona, at an event hosted by the McCain Institute. Speaking at Arizona State University, Cheney said that Arizona GOP gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake and Secretary of State nominee Mark Finchem should be defeated because they questioned the results of the 2020 presidential election.

"If you care about the survival of our republic, we cannot give people power who will not honor elections," Cheney says. "We must have elected officials who honor that responsibility."
Didn’t Kari lose ?

Forum List

Back