Liz Cheney's PAC spends $500,000 in Arizona to defeat GOP nominee Kari Lake

f3386833a98e83fc2cee67e8c4220f61.jpg

You didn't answer the f-ing question, dumbass!

Of course.

I read it the day it came out.

And the next day.

And the next.

It was such a stupid decision I couldn't even believe our Supreme Morons could be that idiotic. But they are.

You are about to earn yourself an "ignore" for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty.

You can ignore me if you wish, but I'm still right. Money is COMMERCE. Period.

I mean... double fuckin duh.... c'mon man, that should be self evident to all but the dimmest bulb.

The SC has already ruled that it's speech. I don't think you want the government controlling it.

No, I want there to be nothing to control.

Look, it's real easy.

Want the dark money to go away?

Recognize PAC spending as commerce, and then Congress can pass a law that says this particular type of commerce is ENTIRELY PROHIBITED.

No discrimination, nothing partisan, just make ALL the dark money go away. You either donate in public in bright daylight according to the rules, or you don't do it at all.

No, I want there to be nothing to control.

Look, it's real easy.

Want the dark money to go away?
The phrase "dark money" is just loaded terminology designed to scare the ignorant.

Recognize PAC spending as commerce, and then Congress can pass a law that says this particular type of commerce is ENTIRELY PROHIBITED.
Exactly what I don't want.

No discrimination, nothing partisan, just make ALL the dark money go away. You either donate in public in bright daylight according to the rules, or you don't do it at all.
They can't enforce such a law without discriminating. All the donations to Liz' PAC are public information, as is it's spending.

The phrase "dark money" is just loaded terminology designed to scare the ignorant.

BULLSHIT

Horseshit, cowshit, and pigshit.

Exactly what I don't want.

Why not?

They can't enforce such a law without discriminating.

Sure they can. There is plenty of precedent.

All the donations to Liz' PAC are public information, as is it's spending.

lol

Show me the line item that reflects the recent input of over 1 million dollars into Florida TV ads. Show me that line item.

BULLSHIT

Horseshit, cowshit, and pigshit.

Why not?

Sure they can. There is plenty of precedent.

lol

Show me the line item that reflects the recent input of over 1 million dollars into Florida TV ads. Show me that line item.
There are thousands of line items.

Forum List

Back