Pa likely headed to recount

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Republican fraud against Republicans? Wow! Trump will go ballistic if Oz is not declared the winner and will claim fraud within his own party.
Bigly!!!

Republican fraud against Republicans? Wow! Trump will go ballistic if Oz is not declared the winner and will claim fraud within his own party.
Bigly!!!
The top 3 candidates show that there's a massive amount of GOP voters in PA.
So, whoever wins in going to kick that weirdo Democrat's (that looks like a cancer patient and just had a stroke) ass.

Bigly!!!

Do Republicans know how to count?

No but the largely Republican PA legislature knows how to fuck up a simple deal. They COULD have passed a law authorizing the count of mail in ballots BEFORE election day. That would prevent long delays in close elections.
Say what you will about FL and TX. They might be red states, but they at least have their priorities straight when it comes to counting the votes. :)

No but the largely Republican PA legislature knows how to fuck up a simple deal. They COULD have passed a law authorizing the count of mail in ballots BEFORE election day. That would prevent long delays in close elections.
Say what you will about FL and TX. They might be red states, but they at least have their priorities straight when it comes to counting the votes. :)
In PA, they passed a law prohibiting counts before the polls close.

Then Republicans Bitch that the results change

The day to day PA .gov apparatus is run by dems.

Do you really think Wolf (dem) would sign anything that streamlined the voting process? It's fucked-up for a reason.

This is who is responsible for the integrity of PA elections.....Secretary of the Commonwealth

Previously, Chapman served as executive director of the leftist Deliver My Vote.org.

Deliver My Vote

You know all that is not a secret, it's available to those with desire to know more.

They do because it's close and all the ballots are legal. As for Democrats, they just make hundreds of thousands of fake ballots and falsify signatures and cheat. Democrats know how to cheat really well.

The day to day PA .gov apparatus is run by dems.

Do you really think Wolf (dem) would sign anything that streamlined the voting process? It's fucked-up for a reason.

This is who is responsible for the integrity of PA elections.....Secretary of the Commonwealth

Previously, Chapman served as executive director of the leftist Deliver My Vote.org.

Deliver My Vote

You know all that is not a secret, it's available to those with desire to know more.
WRONG!! But thanks for playing anyway.

Here's why the long delay in counting the votes

Here's the law passed that prevent pre-canvassing in 2020.

Here's whose responsible for that law.

Pa likely headed to recount​

YEP. I SAW IT COMING.
  1. First the count just keeps getting closer and closer together.
  2. Then just in time, the democrats will find another box of lost ballots they forgot to count, all for them for their guy, that just gets their guy over top.
It's a miracle I tell ya! :smoke:

WRONG!! But thanks for playing anyway.

Here's why the long delay in counting the votes

Here's the law passed that prevent pre-canvassing in 2020.

Here's whose responsible for that law.
Sorry I found info that triggered you. ;)

YEP. I SAW IT COMING.
  1. First the count just keeps getting closer and closer together.
  2. Then just in time, the democrats will find another box of lost ballots they forgot to count, all for them for their guy, that just gets their guy over top.
It's a miracle I tell ya! :smoke:
if Oz loses it will be more obvious that Trump is a jerkoff who picked the wrong candidate so he'll be ranting & raving that the election was stolen.

"OZ WUZ ROBBED" will be the rallying cry of Trump & his MAGA herd once he gets them all riled up with his bullshit.

Either that or he'll throw Oz under the bus like he's doing to Perdue in Georgia so he doesn'l look stoooopid which is easy for him to do.

Forum List

Back