Oxford Schools Hit With Two $100 Million Lawsuits

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Attorney Ambulance Chaser and general scumbag Geoffrey Fieger files two $100 million dollar lawsuits on Oxford Schools on behalf of a girl shot in the neck and her sister, who witnessed the shooters. The suit names administrators, counselors, and even teachers.

So, the public schools are basically done. No one can do this. No one can teach, raise, make 100% secure and also monitor ALL the social media accounts of say, 500 students, let alone 1,700 that occupy Oxford High School. For the first time in my career, I would look any aspiring teacher in the eye and say "Get out. Get out now."

Grand. I know many of you are thrilled. But I have asked you time and again: what happens to the Ethan Crumbleys now? They are out there in spades, in more numbers than you can imagine. Their parents will not homeschool. Private schools won't take them.

Put your wonderful ideas below:

parents will not homeschool,

I wouldn't want them too.

Fieger made a name for himself when he defended Dr. Death.

Solutions don't come from giving up on the kids.

The kids are the best part of my day, every day. From day one until now.

The kids will be taught in other venues now. Good teachers must follow.

Attorney Ambulance Chaser and general scumbag Geoffrey Fieger files two $100 million dollar lawsuits on Oxford Schools on behalf of a girl shot in the neck and her sister, who witnessed the shooters. The suit names administrators, counselors, and even teachers.

So, the public schools are basically done. No one can do this. No one can teach, raise, make 100% secure and also monitor ALL the social media accounts of say, 500 students, let alone 1,700 that occupy Oxford High School. For the first time in my career, I would look any aspiring teacher in the eye and say "Get out. Get out now."

Grand. I know many of you are thrilled. But I have asked you time and again: what happens to the Ethan Crumbleys now? They are out there in spades, in more numbers than you can imagine. Their parents will not homeschool. Private schools won't take them.

Put your wonderful ideas below:

shooters.
:wtf:Are they multiplying?

The kids are the best part of my day, every day. From day one until now.

The kids will be taught in other venues now. Good teachers must follow.

I want to put a finer point on this. What discourages me is NOT the children. I mean I'm not a saint; they are kids and they're not perfect. But they are the reason I got into education and they are STILL, as I said, the best part of my day. If I go in grumpy my day improves after spending time teaching children. This is how I know I went into the right profession.

Everything around us however is going to crap. IF you don't know this Unkotare I don't know where you're teaching, if you're in denial, or what.

I wouldn't want them too.

its too late now.

Oh it appears you did not understand the hypothetical in my OP. Obviously the Crumbleys cannot homeschool, but there are many, many families like theirs who will not homeschool. That was my point.

Oh it appears you did not understand the hypothetical in my OP. Obviously the Crumbleys cannot homeschool, but there are many, many families like theirs who will not homeschool. That was my point.
they are in jail where they belong and they are crappy parents, and the kid will be tried as an adult.
I'm not a fan of home schooling.

The kids are not socialized as much, the pandemic is proof.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back