Oxford Schools Hit With Two $100 Million Lawsuits

I wouldn't want them too.

its too late now.

Great grammar! Thank God you are not a teacher. two times you used "too" to describe two different situations.

"I wouldn't want them too" versus "I wouldn't want them to". Which is correct?

If you were missing a comma, it would have been "I wouldn't want them, too" but that doesn't meet the intent of your post.

This free grammar lesson brough to you by a retired teacher.

Great grammar! Thank God you are not a teacher. two times you used "too" to describe two different situations.

"I wouldn't want them too" versus "I wouldn't want them to". Which is correct?

If you were missing a comma, it would have been "I wouldn't want them, too" but that doesn't meet the intent of your post.

This free grammar lesson brough to you by a retired teacher.
And what about the spelling lesson? Who was the 'brough' by?

Also, this - "her. two times". Speaking of grammar, do you not capitalise the first letter of the first word in a sentence?

And what about the spelling lesson? Who was the 'brough' by?

Also, this - "her. two times". Speaking of grammar, do you not capitalise the first letter of the first word in a sentence?
Hey dickhead! I have no fucking idea what you are blabbering about because my post contains none of what you claim. Reading is fundamental. Perhaps you quoted the wrong post?

BTW, the word is "capitalize".

Attorney Ambulance Chaser and general scumbag Geoffrey Fieger files two $100 million dollar lawsuits on Oxford Schools on behalf of a girl shot in the neck and her sister, who witnessed the shooters. The suit names administrators, counselors, and even teachers.

So, the public schools are basically done. No one can do this. No one can teach, raise, make 100% secure and also monitor ALL the social media accounts of say, 500 students, let alone 1,700 that occupy Oxford High School. For the first time in my career, I would look any aspiring teacher in the eye and say "Get out. Get out now."

Grand. I know many of you are thrilled. But I have asked you time and again: what happens to the Ethan Crumbleys now? They are out there in spades, in more numbers than you can imagine. Their parents will not homeschool. Private schools won't take them.

Put your wonderful ideas below:

I agree with you. Who can predict such things? NOTHING predicted this kid would act that way, shooting up the school.
What I think about guilt is that intent matters a LOT. If people are acting in good faith and have no reason to want a bad outcome (and those school counselors sure didn't!) then they are not guilty ------------ just unlucky.

If I never wanted an action of mine to have such a consequence, then it's not my fault.

Hey dickhead! I have no fucking idea what you are blabbering about because my post contains none of what you claim. Reading is fundamental. Perhaps you quoted the wrong post?

BTW, the word is "capitalize".
Read your own post you dumb fuck. You used the word brough instead of brought. Dumbarse.

I live in Australia and was born in NZ. We use the Queen's English - you know, the people who invented the language. We "ise" everything, not "ize".

New Topics

Forum List

Back