#OWS Signs

"It's the Democrats fault!!! They didn't use procedural maneuvers to stop the Republicans from fucking up the country!!! ZOMG!!!!!"

:lol:

Fucking idiot.
Swear at me again and you'll see what happens.
Typical lib. Empty of facts or rebuttal you turn every discussion into an elementary school sand box spat.
I have news for you Pee Wee, stop wile you're ahead because you will lose this one and you will lose big. You cross the line and the rules go out the window.
Consider yourself warned.

Fucking empty threat idiot!
Ok cum dumpster....You asked for it.
I warned you.
You empty headed licker of other people's ass tracks.

"It's the Democrats fault!!! They didn't use procedural maneuvers to stop the Republicans from fucking up the country!!! ZOMG!!!!!"

Fucking idiot.
Typical lib. Empty of facts or rebuttal you turn every discussion into an elementary school sand box spat.
I have news for you Pee Wee, stop wile you're ahead because you will lose this one and you will lose big. You cross the line and the rules go out the window.

Your avatar features a guy who decided to whip out is undersized pecker and start jacking off in a movie theatre. What's that say about you.
Go swallow your own semen.
Test tube baby.

Ab0_CalCEAAt6Y1.jpg

It probably should have read

. I did not read my contract and got a house way above what I can afford. Why dont you just forgive my loans so I can get this house for free:eusa_whistle:

You and those who thanked you for this post are morons, or willfully ignorant, or liars.

The sign is not focused on the home owners who defaulted, as those with IQ's above 85 understand. It is focused on the bank and bankers, insurance companies and others who trade 'securities'. You Right Wingers are blinded by you partisanship or stupid - likely both

Last edited:

It probably should have read

. I did not read my contract and got a house way above what I can afford. Why dont you just forgive my loans so I can get this house for free:eusa_whistle:

You and those who thanked you for this post are morons, or willfully ignorant, or liars.

The sign is not focused on the home owners who defaulted, as those with IQ's above 85 understand. It is focused on the bank and bankers, insurance companies and others who trade 'securities'. You Right Wingers are blinded by you partisanship or stupid - likely both
LOL....Another lib playing the lie card.
In other words, you have nothing.

Ok cum dumpster....You asked for it.
I warned you.
You empty headed licker of other people's ass tracks.
ispoonthedog: "You asked for it, you got it - I'm gonna 3rd grade your ass!!!"

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Love the sign I saw yesterday, that really helps their cred:

"Solidarity with ALL Prisoners!"

Yeah, that has so much to do with wall street.

Forum List

Back