#OWS Signs

enhanced-buzz-13871-1318017535-4.jpg

Spending 10+ trillion dollars isn't "putting money into it"?

He's a retard. So are you.

The inevitable has occurred. These OWS protesters feeling ignored have taken on violence and felonies as their tactic.
Enough is enough. Time to start putting people in jail and putting an end to this.....NOW.
This is not civil disobedience. It is anarchy.
The OWS movement has lost all credibility now.
Occupy Wall Street protest in Oakland turns violent as police move in
This crap needs to be stomped on. It serves no useful purpose. Yeah we get it...your pissed off. Now go home...go back to school...or go find a job.

Or

"The loan officer should have done his homework and checked my situation more carefully and found that I really couldn't afford the property based on my income and other obligations and turned me down."

How about knowing what the f--k you are talking about?

It's called the COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT ACT. It's this federal bill - pushed by leftist filth like Barney Frank and other democraps - that would penalize banks who did not lend loosely to people. It forced them to make loans to unqualified people.

Let me google that for you

Take the first link... :eusa_whistle:

"In a commentary for CNN, Congressman Ron Paul, who serves on the United States House Committee on Financial Services, charged the CRA with "forcing banks to lend to people who normally would be rejected as bad credit risks."[111] In a Wall Street Journal opinion piece, Austrian school economist Russell Roberts wrote that the CRA subsidized low-income housing by pressuring banks to serve poor borrowers and poor regions of the country.[112]"

Last edited:
It's incumbent upon the lender to determine if an applicant is qualified for a loan.

Ultimately, it is your responsibility to determine what you are capable of purchasing. Stop passing responsibility for your decisions off on other people.
So if a doctor tells you you are fine, then you find out that he should have seen your cancer, it's your fault?

You pay your doctor for a service, you do not pay the bank to review if you have financial brains.

And the banks did not have the ability to perform rational underwriting, the CRA (federal government) saw to that. Thank idiot Barney Frank for it.

Or

"The loan officer should have done his homework and checked my situation more carefully and found that I really couldn't afford the property based on my income and other obligations and turned me down."

It's called the COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT ACT. It's this federal bill - pushed by leftist filth like Barney Frank and other democraps - that would penalize banks who did not lend loosely to people. It forced them to make loans to unqualified people.

"In a commentary for CNN, Congressman Ron Paul, who serves on the United States House Committee on Financial Services, charged the CRA with "forcing banks to lend to people who normally would be rejected as bad credit risks."[111] In a Wall Street Journal opinion piece, Austrian school economist Russell Roberts wrote that the CRA subsidized low-income housing by pressuring banks to serve poor borrowers and poor regions of the country.[112]"

Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans – UPDATED « The IUSB Vision Weblog
Case Name
Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank Fair Housing/Lending/Insurance
Docket / Court 94 C 4094 ( N.D. Ill. ) FH-IL-0011
State/Territory Illinois

Case Summary
Plaintiffs filed their class action lawsuit on July 6, 1994, alleging that Citibank had engaged in redlining practices in the Chicago metropolitan area in violation of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), 15 U.S.C. 1691; the Fair Housing Act, 42 U.S.C. 3601-3619; the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution; and 42 U.S.C. 1981, 1982. Plaintiffs alleged that the Defendant-bank rejected loan applications of minority applicants while approving loan applications filed by white applicants with similar financial characteristics and credit histories. Plaintiffs sought injunctive relief, actual damages, and punitive damages.

U.S. District Court Judge Ruben Castillo certified the Plaintiffs’ suit as a class action on June 30, 1995. Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 162 F.R.D. 322 (N.D. Ill. 1995). Also on June 30, Judge Castillo granted Plaintiffs’ motion to compel discovery of a sample of Defendant-bank’s loan application files. Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 162 F.R.D. 338 (N.D. Ill. 1995).

The parties voluntarily dismissed the case on May 12, 1998, pursuant to a settlement agreement.
Plaintiff’s Lawyers Alexis, Hilary I. (Illinois)
FH-IL-0011-7500 | FH-IL-0011-7501 | FH-IL-0011-9000
Childers, Michael Allen (Illinois)
Clayton, Fay (Illinois)
Cummings, Jeffrey Irvine (Illinois)
Love, Sara Norris (Virginia)
FH-IL-0011-9000
Miner, Judson Hirsch (Illinois)
FH-IL-0011-7500 | FH-IL-0011-9000
Obama, Barack H. (Illinois)
Wickert, John Henry (Illinois)
FH-IL-0011-9000​

So.. let me get this straight. This OWS bimbo who probably is living off the dole, is quoting the very type of person the OWS people are protesting.
Brilliant.
Listen and listen good......OWS people are CRIMINALS.
Fucking idiot!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
That's all you have. Insults.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAnmnS0-9g]I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast - YouTube[/ame]
You eat pieces of shit?

:lol:

Or

Started with Jimmah Catah...Embellished by Clinton....

Fucking idiot!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
That's all you have. Insults.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAnmnS0-9g]I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast - YouTube[/ame]
You eat pieces of shit?

:lol:
How long before you can stop using a sippy cup?
Yo9u see Mr Clever, you should not bring a knife to a gun fight.
A war of words with me is a sure loser for you. There are no rules. Thought you'd like to know.
Now you can reply using the word "fuck" or some variation thereof. Go ahead, dazzle me with your brilliance.

Last edited:
The inevitable has occurred. These OWS protesters feeling ignored have taken on violence and felonies as their tactic.
Enough is enough. Time to start putting people in jail and putting an end to this.....NOW.
This is not civil disobedience. It is anarchy.
The OWS movement has lost all credibility now.
Occupy Wall Street protest in Oakland turns violent as police move in
In Minneapolis, the Occupados were told that they were no longer allowed to put signs on public plaza property, leave personal items unattended and camp overnight when the temperature goes below 25 degrees or after it snows. Since it's been outed that the vast majority of those staying there ARE homeless save for maybe a dozen professionals who look like they're homeless, I guess the protest is over and they'll have to go back to 'protesting' with their "homeless, anything will help" signs on overpass intersections. I am personally waiting for my first 'frozen protester' corpse.

BTW, the temperature this morning at 5am was a balmy 26 degrees.

Last edited:
How long before you can stop using a sippy cup?
Yo9u see Mr Clever, you should not bring a knife to a gun fight.
A war of words with me is a sure loser for you. There are no rules. Thought you'd like to know.
Now you can reply using the word "fuck" or some variation thereof. Go ahead, dazzle me with your brilliance.

Did you even watch the clip you posted?

The title of the clip is what you are asking me.

Adam Sandler's reply is my answer back to you.

You really are an idiot, ISpoonTheDog.

It probably should have read

. I did not read my contract and got a house way above what I can afford. Why dont you just forgive my loans so I can get this house for free:eusa_whistle:

Why dont you ever respond to what the opposing side says? Instead you build a strawman, beats its ass, then claim victory

That same question can be asked of almost every liberal on site... and someday I will learn to act just like they do and ignore every one of their questions while continually stating that the right is right and the left is wrong over and over and over again, then when the thread dies down claim victory again.

TDM is very adept at this. It is one tactic she has succeeded in learning.

Immie

Last edited:
More updates on the condition of Government Plaza in Minneapolis (mind you... this is neither the state OR federal government... but the county and city... :shrug: )

The signs are off the landscaping, and the homeless have run away. Looks like a bunch of high schoolers threw a Halloween prank and made a mess.

The professionals are down to about 12 still, but they're doing due diligence as best as their ratty dreadlocked asses can.

Forum List

Back