#OWS Signs

Odd Coincidence: Same Democrats Supporting #OccupyWallStreet Have Also Received the Most Contributions From... Wall Street

Despite their support of the Occupy Wall Street movement, (who, unlike the Tea Party, believe government is the answer to our economic problems), Democrats have enjoyed large paychecks from the industry.

111025-democrats-fed-by-wall-street.gif

...the President’s funds are much higher. He’s actually raised $3.9 million just this year so far. But, he has raised nearly $12 million in Wall Street donations for the DNC. In total, that’s more than all the Republican Presidential candidates combined have received from Wall Street...
Buffoon. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/189981-romney-is-winning-bankers-dollars.html

You assume I want Romney

he is a pathetic loser like you
:eusa_angel:

though to be fair
truth is hard for the left
in fact, it is their worst enemy

Last edited:
So, you're saying that America will be better off no matter if it's Obama or Mittens?

Stupid question
of course, look at the source

American would be better off with anybody other than Papa Obama

I mean, really outside of Jimmy Carter, no one can be as bad

Republicans controlled the government. They are responsible. Barney Frank was in the minority.
That's really rich....
The democrats still had enough numbers to block legislation and force policy. Just as the GOP does today. This is precisely what the Founding Fathers had in mind when they created our form of government. The idea was to limit the power of the federal government.
And your side bitches and moans about "GOP obstructionists".
Your side wants to change the rules because you are pissed off your agenda is not being allowed to progress.
The shoe was on the other foot in 2004 but that was fine with you.
Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Deal with it.

"It's the Democrats fault!!! They didn't use procedural maneuvers to stop the Republicans from fucking up the country!!! ZOMG!!!!!"

:lol:

Fucking idiot.

Speaking of idiots (besides you)
She Coherently Explains What The Occupy Movement Is All About
No doubt, she is your intellectual superior

here is one of the OWS finest
Obama Wallstreet Stooges

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW56Z-0xwIQ]Haftin' To Be Uproared - Occupy Atlanta - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Odd Coincidence: Same Democrats Supporting #OccupyWallStreet Have Also Received the Most Contributions From... Wall Street

Despite their support of the Occupy Wall Street movement, (who, unlike the Tea Party, believe government is the answer to our economic problems), Democrats have enjoyed large paychecks from the industry.

111025-democrats-fed-by-wall-street.gif

...the President’s funds are much higher. He’s actually raised $3.9 million just this year so far. But, he has raised nearly $12 million in Wall Street donations for the DNC. In total, that’s more than all the Republican Presidential candidates combined have received from Wall Street...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/189981-romney-is-winning-bankers-dollars.html

You assume I want Romney

he is a pathetic loser like you

though to be fair
truth is hard for the left
in fact, it is their worst enemy

No, I assume you don't want Mittens, but the Party will tell you to vote for him, so you will.

And my link was posted to discredit your nonsense about Obama getting more Wall Street money than Republicans.

That's really rich....
The democrats still had enough numbers to block legislation and force policy. Just as the GOP does today. This is precisely what the Founding Fathers had in mind when they created our form of government. The idea was to limit the power of the federal government.
Your side wants to change the rules because you are pissed off your agenda is not being allowed to progress.

"It's the Democrats fault!!! They didn't use procedural maneuvers to stop the Republicans from fucking up the country!!! ZOMG!!!!!"

Fucking idiot.

Obama Wallstreet Stooges

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW56Z-0xwIQ"]Haftin' To Be Uproared - Occupy Atlanta - YouTube[/ame]

Your deflection is noted.

Republicans fucked up the country. If you could have disproved that fact, you would have.

So you label people anti-Semites because you know how they really feel no matter what they say?

I think it's because they're bigots and antisemitic.

Antisemitism is HUGE in the Shitter movement. Need some videos of Shitters on rants about DA JOOOZZZZ?

There are tons of them, so we can provide!

I know there are some real anti-Semites out there but the sign that I quoted said "google Jewish bankers" and it was called anti-Semitic?
Ok...For a moment let us pretend we are politically correct lefties..
Now, let's replace "Jewish" with...
"Oh those black bankers"....Oh, those Cuban bankers....Oh, those Muslim bankers...
See where we are going here.
The groups I mentioned above are politically correct protected classes. Jews are not. As far as libs are concerned, Jews, Christians, Caucasians are fair game.
It's ok, the screw with Christmas. When I was a kid that week we took off from school at the end of December was "Christmas Break"....Now it's "winter recess"....
Jews get plastered because their religious holidays are frequent in autumn. Jews who have professional careers are lumped together as "greedy".
Caucasians are passed over for employment and/or promotions based on racial and now cultural quotas.
Make these same mentions about blacks, Hispanics, Latinos, Arabs, Gays, etc. and you get the shit kicked out of you.
Several years ago then Cubs manager Dusty Baker made and outrageously racial slur against whites( said they cannot take the heat of summer during baseball season) and the media protected him.
Charles Barkley once started a sentence in response to a question with "that's what I hate about white people"...
The Left protects itself with the frequent and insidious use of the double standard.
Former CBS and now FOX News commentator and contributor Bernard Goldberg wrote two books...One entitled "Bias" the other "Arrogance"..In different ways Goldberg explains in great detail how liberalism controls the media and everyday speech .
The whole thing is turned on it's head. People who go on about their right to free speech. HA! Except for what it is in the First Amendment, the right doesn't exist.
Take that substitute teacher in LA who spewed about "Zionist Jews"...Those are Constitutionally her views and she had the right to express them verbally and in writing.
As a result of this woman exercising here first amendment rights, is now a former substitute teacher.
I am sick of political correctness. I am sick of having ot walk on eggshells out of concern that someone might be "offended"..Fuck 'em, I say.
But the libs have set up this system. They should have to live by them in full. That means everyone should be afforded the same defense as the protected classes.

Fucking idiot.

Obama Wallstreet Stooges

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW56Z-0xwIQ"]Haftin' To Be Uproared - Occupy Atlanta - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans fucked up the country. If you could have disproved that fact, you would have.

Of course,

nothing is the fault of the left or Papa Obama

--------------------------------------

My how original

More proof that only an imbecile can in live in the mystical
place called

Never Never Blame Obama Land

obama_unicorn_cg.jpg

And of course, the most appropriate sign. The Soviet flag flies proudly with OWS - Philly...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NtzMcQOiZU]Soviet Flag Flies With Occupy Wall Street - Philadelphia - YouTube[/ame]

So, you're saying that America will be better off no matter if it's Obama or Mittens?

Umm..... Mittens?

I said Romney is'nt endorsed by the Tea Party.

That does'nt mean we would vote for Obama if Romney gets the nod. My principles would NEVER allow me to do that.

Mittens sounds cute though.

Obama Wallstreet Stooges

Haftin' To Be Uproared - Occupy Atlanta - YouTube

Of course,

My how original

place called

obama_unicorn_cg.jpg
That's twice that you could have taken the opportunity to prove your case, and you didn't.

Because you can't.

Romney is'nt endorsed by the Tea Party... too progressive.

Umm..... Mittens?

I said Romney is'nt endorsed by the Tea Party.

That does'nt mean we would vote for Obama if Romney gets the nod. My principles would NEVER allow me to do that.

Mittens sounds cute though.
But Mittens is the Approved By The Party Candidate, so he will get the nomination. So you will either vote for him (
yes.gif
), vote for Obama, or throw your vote away, which will equal voting for Obama.

This is the trap of the Two Party System.

And it once again shows that the whole astroturfed teabagger 'movement' is impotent, with absolutely no power.

Of course,

My how original

place called

obama_unicorn_cg.jpg
That's twice that you could have taken the opportunity to prove your case, and you didn't.

Because you can't.

Actually

it is twice you have not be able to "disclaim" anything
from my original statements

Funny how that works
the truth is like that.....

You are going to need more than just crying, in effect, "Leave Barack Alone!"

:eusa_whistle:

Great
another liberal know nothing
Must be why you identify with Papa Obama, so well

My how unoriginal

But we never really expected less

Last edited:
Republicans controlled the government. They are responsible. Barney Frank was in the minority.
That's really rich....

Fucking idiot.
Swear at me again and you'll see what happens.
Typical lib. Empty of facts or rebuttal you turn every discussion into an elementary school sand box spat.
I have news for you Pee Wee, stop wile you're ahead because you will lose this one and you will lose big. You cross the line and the rules go out the window.
Consider yourself warned.

Who's fault is it those people are STUPID.

Here's a clue, you can't afford something, DON'T GO OUT AND BUY IT.

what a concept eh?

It's incumbent upon the lender to determine if an applicant is qualified for a loan.

Wow. What a load of croc. Sniffle Sniffle. Its Not MYYY Fault. They should have told me I couldn't afford a 500000 house making 40K!!!! My home payment isn't supposed to be 75% of my take home pay???? What?????

Correct. Romney compromises and makes deals. He is one of these stupid "big tent" guys.
He is fiscally in the middle and left of center on social issues.
He is NOT conservative. He's disqualified. The RNC would be making a HUGE mistake in supporting Romney.

Fucking idiot.

Obama Wallstreet Stooges

Only a lefty moonbat would demand someone prove a negative.
We're not playing your game.
Republicans? Ok , then you'll have no problem posting examples.

That's really rich....

Fucking idiot.
Swear at me again and you'll see what happens.
Typical lib. Empty of facts or rebuttal you turn every discussion into an elementary school sand box spat.
I have news for you Pee Wee, stop wile you're ahead because you will lose this one and you will lose big. You cross the line and the rules go out the window.
Consider yourself warned.

Fucking empty threat idiot!

Forum List

Back