Over the Edge for Armed Revolt

I thought Barr was to indict some of O’s people for the so called coup attempt against Don. Did I miss it?

I thought Barr was to indict some of O’s people for the so called coup attempt against Don. Did I miss it?
even I am tired of hearing it. When the repugs aka the enabler party allowed 0bama to get away with genocide I left the party with a fuck you to party headquarters. If everyone gets away with their crime of trying to overthrow the government then it falls on our military if they don't respond then the people. If they don't then they deserve what ever is thrown at them.

No one is going to do an armed overthrow of the government, certainly far righties.

The last Republic of Texas revolutionary in the 1990s was hiding in the hills, so they sent up an early version of a proto-drone to find him, then delivered a bomb. End of problem.

Same same will happen if the right rises up again.

No one is going to do an armed overthrow of the government, certainly far righties.

The last Republic of Texas revolutionary in the 1990s was hiding in the hills, so they sent up an early version of a proto-drone to find him, then delivered a bomb. End of problem.

It’s the leftist scum who want a 1917 Revolution

If anyone's revolting, it's the left. :smoke:

We are talking rebellion, not table manners.

Correct. What is the right wing fascination with shooting people?

We are waiting for the reports
Obama will escape free just like Hillary and the classified emails and pay for play scams
Let's see if I got this right. Checks and Balances If a politician violates his oath then another branch of the government's duty is to make sure the criminal faces both charges and punishment for their crime or crimes. If all three fail to do their job it falls on the military. If the military don't do their duty it falls on the people. The way I look at it we could drag both 0bama,Hillary, and 530 Senators and Representatives to the noose. That's if we can find 5 that haven't violated their oath. If not we'll have to take them all.

Every one, including the ones putting these crazed idiots in power needs to watch this.

Ah Yes, The epic AG Barr House Judiciary Committee Hearing that was anything but a Hearing, more like a sanctioned Barr Bash. The moment of truth came when Jerry Nadler stated that Barr answering questions was "irrelevant" even though Barr was summoned there to do just that, answer questions. The democrat clowns wouldn't even give AG Barr a five minute bathroom break.

In so many ways

Let's see if I got this right. Checks and Balances If a politician violates his oath then another branch of the government's duty is to make sure the criminal faces both charges and punishment for their crime or crimes.

So you seem to be saying Trump and Barr should be executed without a trial. I disagree. I don't think the death penalty is ever appropriate, and a fair trial is always necessary.

In any case, Biden should assign Harris the job of investigating and prosecuting Trump admin corruption and treason.

Forum List

Back