Over One Hundred Million People Watched Trump’s Visit To East Palestine Ohio.

I noted that FOX News covered the Trump CPAC speech.....I understand they caught a big raft of shit when it leaked out they were no going to cover him as much this go-round.
I really do not understand Fox turning on Trump. He is pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Fox News, many of their viewers left for those other two news sites after called it for Arizona and not properly worshipping the orange after. All Fox would have to do is invite the Donald back at least every day, it is for sure it is not because Fox has any sort of morals and scruples. I also cannot understand why Hannity doesn't call him and chat during his show. Why is that?

There you see President Trump a man of the people. And somethings happening here. People on the far left CNN MSNBC they’re acting like nothing is going on but there’s clearly something going on. The American people are coming back to President Trump.

Fox News can say whatever they want they can say they’re not gonna cover Trump it doesn’t mean anything… it’s going to be their loss.

That is quite an informative video above because we only really saw bits and pieces from the main stream media including from Fox News we saw maybe 30 second pieces if that. But here you get to see extended time of President Trump taking questions.

There is a minority of this country that doesn’t want Trump back and some of them here are here on this form they’re the same people who say “oh he’s not coming back” and that’s literally all they say.

I am urging conservatives and Republicans to please not buy into the propaganda nonsense that Trump can’t get reelected. Because he can and he will. Sure he could be abrasive at times but he got things done that’s all there is to it economy was better under Trump. We were not sending $110 billion to Ukraine there was no the war going on like there is now between Russia and Ukraine.

Another thing as Trump points out in the video… Airline travel is becoming an issue. There’s been a bunch of close calls apparently it’s due to the equity hires people don’t know what they’re doing. There’s long delays at the airports.

Not to mention the gender issues. Some LGBT people taking advantage of things and going after children which is a disgrace … and then in response The far left becomes completely unhinged just says oh you’re a bigot. No actually it’s not right to groom children it’s not right to have children at drag shows. There’s nothing funny about that there’s nothing cool about that it’s sick. We either have a country or we have a quality for all or we don’t. And we don’t have that right now. President Trump says he will bring us a more equal country and it’s about giving the best person a job it doesn’t matter what their sexuality , gender or color is. You see that right there is the American way but the far left is again out of their minds they just call people racist simply because they can do it ….if they disagree with somebody they call them racist with no evidence to back it up.

That last point is the biggest concern in our country. How Democrats in the far left are constantly using identity politics, by their engaging identity politics/ racist policies and then their far left supporters either accept it or ignore it. And so we’ve had enough of it as Americans and we will stand up to it. With Trump We are gonna make this country a more equal country we could even say we’re going to bring back better we’re going to heal the nation how about that one.

Peace ✌️

What a great post. We DO see things eye-to-eye. Trump is a LEADER and the globalists and world leaders know it. I loved living in my country when President Trump was the MAN! He did it once and he will do it again only this time with much more experience under his belt! He now knows his enemies which will make his task of MAGA much swifter. I look forward to casting my vote for him a second time. And for the record, I have not been a Fox News subscriber since I got onto most of them many years ago and then cut that cord. Go NEWSMAX!!! :clap2:

There you see President Trump a man of the people. And somethings happening here. People on the far left CNN MSNBC they’re acting like nothing is going on but there’s clearly something going on. The American people are coming back to President Trump.

Fox News can say whatever they want they can say they’re not gonna cover Trump it doesn’t mean anything… it’s going to be their loss.

That is quite an informative video above because we only really saw bits and pieces from the main stream media including from Fox News we saw maybe 30 second pieces if that. But here you get to see extended time of President Trump taking questions.

There is a minority of this country that doesn’t want Trump back and some of them here are here on this form they’re the same people who say “oh he’s not coming back” and that’s literally all they say.

I am urging conservatives and Republicans to please not buy into the propaganda nonsense that Trump can’t get reelected. Because he can and he will. Sure he could be abrasive at times but he got things done that’s all there is to it economy was better under Trump. We were not sending $110 billion to Ukraine there was no the war going on like there is now between Russia and Ukraine.

Another thing as Trump points out in the video… Airline travel is becoming an issue. There’s been a bunch of close calls apparently it’s due to the equity hires people don’t know what they’re doing. There’s long delays at the airports.

Not to mention the gender issues. Some LGBT people taking advantage of things and going after children which is a disgrace … and then in response The far left becomes completely unhinged just says oh you’re a bigot. No actually it’s not right to groom children it’s not right to have children at drag shows. There’s nothing funny about that there’s nothing cool about that it’s sick. We either have a country or we have a quality for all or we don’t. And we don’t have that right now. President Trump says he will bring us a more equal country and it’s about giving the best person a job it doesn’t matter what their sexuality , gender or color is. You see that right there is the American way but the far left is again out of their minds they just call people racist simply because they can do it ….if they disagree with somebody they call them racist with no evidence to back it up.

That last point is the biggest concern in our country. How Democrats in the far left are constantly using identity politics, by their engaging identity politics/ racist policies and then their far left supporters either accept it or ignore it. And so we’ve had enough of it as Americans and we will stand up to it. With Trump We are gonna make this country a more equal country we could even say we’re going to bring back better we’re going to heal the nation how about that one.

Peace ✌️

The media plays it up like Trump has no chance. But the Democrats know it's only cover and Trump is more popular than ever. That's why they still go after him two years after he left office. They are scared to death of this man and rightfully so.

As more Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and credit card balances are hitting records, they relish the days of affordable fuel prices, a growing stock market, a secure border, and not being a main player in the potential WWIII.

Not to mention the gender issues. Some LGBT people taking advantage of things and going after children which is a disgrace … and then in respons0e The far left becomes completely unhinged just says oh you’re a bigot. No actually it’s not right to groom children it’s not right to have children at drag shows. There’s nothing funny about that there’s nothing cool about that it’s sick. We either have a country or we have a quality for all or we don’t. And we don’t have that right now. President Trump says he will bring us a more equal country and it’s about giving the best person a job it doesn’t matter what their sexuality , gender or color is. You see that right there is the American way but the far left is again out of their minds they just call people racist simply because they can do it ….if they disagree with somebody they call them racist with no evidence to back it up.

Peace ✌️

Trump showed he cared more for the people in East Palestine than Joe Biden does.

Joe Biden would have been there in a heartbeat if the majority of the people in that town were black. Unfortunately in East Palestine 94.76% of the population is white and nobody speaks Spanish.

East Palestine, Ohio Population & Demographics

In passing, Fox News did cover Trump’s speech at CPAC today. The crowd cheer so much it sounded like a Trump rally.

The media plays it up like Trump has no chance. But the Democrats know it's only cover and Trump is more popular than ever. That's why they still go after him two years after he left office. They are scared to death of this man and rightfully so.

As more Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and credit card balances are hitting records, they relish the days of affordable fuel prices, a growing stock market, a secure border, and not being a main player in the potential WWIII.
I remember when Biden became president in 2020 the stock markets tanked. I remember the three stocks I have all tanked. And when Trump comes back in 2024 I bet they will go up.

What a great post. We DO see things eye-to-eye. Trump is a LEADER and the globalists and world leaders know it. I loved living in my country when President Trump was the MAN! He did it once and he will do it again only this time with much more experience under his belt! He now knows his enemies which will make his task of MAGA much swifter. I look forward to casting my vote for him a second time. And for the record, I have not been a Fox News subscriber since I got onto most of them many years ago and then cut that cord. Go NEWSMAX!!! :clap2:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Excellent post from you as well.
Yeah the globalist hate Trump the fact he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system.they have tried to take him out as they did kennedy but have failed because we have so much more advanced technology now they did not have back then that allows him to stay one step ahead of them.:abgg2q.jpg::thup:

Bo duke from the dukes of hazzard,a trump supporter and acquaintance of mine agrees with you.he has been on new max before and is a supporter of them AquaAthena

Last edited:

Peace ✌️

Ironically,
Even IF Trump seemed to have the momentum in 2024 to win the Presidency again, the vast majority of conservatives will go hunting or have a barbecue on election day and leave the voting to others......confident and comfortable in their wisdom that others will surely vote in their absence so there is no need for them to go vote. Besides, most of them claim voting is pointless anyway.

Looks like another democrat win come 2024.

GOP_Voters_Didnt_Show_Up.jpg

Forum List

Back