Democrats: Their brand of HATE is acceptable because.....

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Let's take the late great RAVI, Her motto : "Hating hatters". Misspelling and all that, I get it. Liberals are the biggest hate group I have known in 65 years. The point here is: Exactly that. Liberals are the biggest hate group I have ever expeinced in my 66 years on this planet.

Let's take the late great RAVI, Her motto : "Hating hatters". Misspelling and all that, I get it. Liberals are the biggest hate group I have known in 65 years. The point here is: Exactly that. Liberals are the biggest hate group I have ever expeinced in my 66 years on this planet.
What exactly do we hate? You attack and want to genocide all of LGBT and remove their most basic rights. I'll admit that some of the racial divisionary stuff is a little over the top but I feel some of the police abuse their positions and we probably should work together to solve the problem.

• Banned
What exactly do we hate? You attack and want to genocide all of LGBT and remove their most basic rights. I'll admit that some of the racial divisionary stuff is a little over the top but I feel some of the police abuse their positions and we probably should work together to solve the problem.
Thanks brother, you make my point. NOBODY is doing that. Nobody is persecuting women/gays/trans. The problem is in the mind of the imaginer, to paraphrase Zappa.

The LGBTQRSVP need to mind their own business and keep their filthy hands off our children. Someone's gonna get hurt.

None of what you said is true. You must think we want to murder all trans because they like flopping their junk in front of our kids.
And police have a tough job.
If you condition blacks to be scared of cops or hate cops they're going to get killed trying to get away.

Where has anyone suggested Killing all lgbtqrsts?

What exactly do we hate?

Just about everything...

You attack and want to genocide all of LGBT and remove their most basic rights.

:p

I'll admit that some of the racial divisionary stuff is a little over the top

Some?

but I feel some of the police abuse their positions and we probably should work together to solve the problem.

You're all over the map. Gender race cops.

Look here: when you're young, you can work. So when you're old, you can sit around.

In the meantime, you can vote to improve your standard of living. When was the last time you improved your standard of living? Disposable income means you have a little left over from every paycheck. Have you checked disposable income and credit card debt lately? Yikes. The Covid money's going to run out in about 9 months, then what?

No one's trying to kill you. They're too busy trying to feed their families.

"Hating hatters".

I support that!

G-BqYaAs5rqx.jpg

Just about everything...

:p

Some?

You're all over the map. Gender race cops.

Look here: when you're young, you can work. So when you're old, you can sit around.

In the meantime, you can vote to improve your standard of living. When was the last time you improved your standard of living? Disposable income means you have a little left over from every paycheck. Have you checked disposable income and credit card debt lately? Yikes. The Covid money's going to run out in about 9 months, then what?

No one's trying to kill you. They're too busy trying to feed their families.
And buying Guns & Ammo & Gear & Long term food

Forum List

Back