Over last decade US Gov granted over 5,000 request to bring in child brides

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Over Last Decade, US Govt Granted Over 5,000 Requests to Bring in Child Brides From Foreign Nationals
The U.S. approved more than 5,000 requests by men to bring child or adolescent brides into the country over the past decade, enabling forced child marriages.
----------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine how many haven't a clue this has been going on and yet i've had multiple similar articles placed in " conspiracy" because either stupid fks don't want to face what really happens with kids, or they live in such a bubble reality just isn't possible.

Over Last Decade, US Govt Granted Over 5,000 Requests to Bring in Child Brides From Foreign Nationals
The U.S. approved more than 5,000 requests by men to bring child or adolescent brides into the country over the past decade, enabling forced child marriages.

Oh imagine how many haven't a clue this has been going on and yet i've had multiple similar articles placed in " conspiracy" because either stupid fks don't want to face what really happens with kids, or they live in such a bubble reality just isn't possible.
And we send people here to prison for the same, so much for equal before the law.

What you don't know is that if a child bride escapes and comes here or to Europe the husband will be located and brought here under family reunification laws. The girls can no more escape than the brides of boko haram can.

How else are Trump sheep going to get laid? :dunno:

Forum List

Back