Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

Let me show you what can be proven
  • Logs produced by Maricopa County did not contain the Windows security logs
  • Security logs set to maintain only 20MG of data
  • Oldest date in Windows security log on EMS was 2/5/21 [after the election]
  • Clear intentional overwriting of the security logs by the EMS ADMIN account on three different dates in February and March 2021.

No you do not. You have no clue what you are talking about. Plaintiff must provide evidence to back up the remedy they are asking for. There is no evidentiary hearing unless one side seeks information from the other. Thump's attorneys provided no evidence and that is why the cases were thrown out. A judge is not a grand jury.
They were thrown because every court including the SCOTUS was scared to touch it. The fraud could be proven. The summer riots and a repeat of them also intimidated them.

Of course I know who they are. They are the people interviewed at the state Senate hearings. And anyone who filed an affidavit. You really are stupid.
Watch this....

How many of those affidavits did you actually see....?

dumbfuckamender's bullshit crumbles to pieces. :lmao:

I just told you who they were. You are dumb as a rock. And everyone can see it.
Dumbfuck, I actually asked you if have seen any of the affidavits. You haven't. So you don't even know if they really exist.

Dumbfuck, I actually asked you if have seen any of the affidavits. You haven't. So you don't even know if they really exist.
Look up the cases filed that appeared on line. They are full of affidavits. I read a lot of them. You are just so fucking dumb, and you don't stop until you look even dumber.

Look up the cases filed that appeared on line. They are full of affidavits. I read a lot of them. You are just so fucking dumb, and you don't stop until you look even dumber.
It's not my job to hunt for your claims.

It's not my job to hunt for your claims.
Then do not ask me again. I have told you for the last time. I expect nothing from nothing. There is another side to the story. I think you are afraid to look at it. Am I right, nothing?

56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.

No they don't.
In fact they basically said it could be but they like you have no evidence of any fraud. The right wing press feed them that rubbish and a certain amount will believe it.
The fact remains there has been no fraud proven that would change the election.
None. It's total rubbish.

Move on.

Millions of mail in ballots, the most fraud ridden form of voting and outlawed in many western and democratic countries, for the first time in our country’s history, in Democrat run cities and states known for their corruption and election fraud. What could possibly go wrong? In a way I blame Trump and or his advisors, the Democrats were telegraphing what they were up to from months before. Trump should have prepared for it and taken preventative action.

Then do not ask me again. I have told you for the last time. I expect nothing from nothing. There is another side to the story. I think you are afraid to look at it. Am I right, nothing?
There's nothing to look at since you can't show anything. Like the affidavits. You claim they exist... show them. Not just a few, show them all.

Millions of mail in ballots, the most fraud ridden form of voting and outlawed in many western and democratic countries, for the first time in our country’s history, in Democrat run cities and states known for their corruption and election fraud. What could possibly go wrong? In a way I blame Trump and or his advisors, the Democrats were telegraphing what they were up to from months before. Trump should have prepared for it and taken preventative action.
Dumbfuck, you mean like Maricopa County which has gone through machine counts, hand recounts, 3 independent audits ... and is run by Republicans, not Democrats.

Dumbfuck, you mean like Maricopa County which has gone through machine counts, hand recounts, 3 independent audits ... and is run by Republicans, not Democrats.
Like I said, mail-in ballots are known to be most unreliable form of voting and have been outlawed in many Western and democratic nations. It is indeed the favorite form of election rigging and fraud among dictatorships and authoritarian regimes. Democrats have been committing one form of election fraud or another for the last 50 years At least. No surprise that they behave like lunatics whenever someone even questions the results. Especially after the four years of them committing all kinds of criminal behavior and treason in order to falsely accuse and impeach Trump.

Here is what we found. Besides the United States, there are 36 member states in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Forty-seven percent ban mail-in voting unless the citizen is living abroad, and 30 percent require a photo ID to obtain a mail-in ballot. Fourteen percent of the countries ban mail-in voting even for those living abroad.

In addition, some countries that allow voting by mail for some citizens living in the country don't allow it for everyone. For example, Japan and Poland have limited mail-in voting for those who have special certificates verifying that they are disabled. France has made an exception this year to its ban on mail-in ballots to those who are sick or at particular risk during the coronavirus pandemic. Poland will allow mail-in ballots for everyone for this year only.

Among the 27 countries in the European Union, 63 percent ban mail-in voting unless living abroad and another 22 percent require a photo ID to obtain a mail-in ballot. Twenty-two percent ban the practice even for those who live abroad.

There are 16 countries in the rest of Europe, and they are even more restrictive. Every single one bans mail-in voting for those living in the country or require a photo ID to obtain a mail-in ballot. Sixty-three percent don't allow mail-in ballots even for citizens living outside of the country.

Like I said, mail-in ballots are known to be most unreliable form of voting and have been outlawed in many Western and democratic nations. It is indeed the favorite form of election rigging and fraud among dictatorships and authoritarian regimes. Democrats have been committing one form of election fraud or another for the last 50 years At least. No surprise that they behave like lunatics whenever someone even questions the results. Especially after the four years of them committing all kinds of criminal behavior and treason in order to falsely accuse and impeach Trump.
You're out of your mind.

Aside from the reality there has been no such widespread fraud found in the 2020 election...

Aside from the reality that all claims of such fraud in the 2020 election have proved to be fruitless...

Aside from the reality that every state in this country allows mail-in ballots which obviously includes states run by Republicans...

The Heritage Foundation has a database of election fraud which goes back decades and that fraud has been committed by Republicans as well as by Democrats. Trying to pin election fraud solely on Democrats paints you as an idiot.

As far as impeaching Trump... Trump broke the law when he solicited campaign help from a foreign leader. He was rightfully impeached. But it's clear you have personal issues with reality.

You're out of your mind.

Aside from the reality there has been no such widespread fraud found in the 2020 election...

Aside from the reality that all claims of such fraud in the 2020 election have proved to be fruitless...

Aside from the reality that every state in this country allows mail-in ballots which obviously includes states run by Republicans...

The Heritage Foundation has a database of election fraud which goes back decades and that fraud has been committed by Republicans as well as by Democrats. Trying to pin election fraud solely on Democrats paints you as an idiot.

As far as impeaching Trump... Trump broke the law when he solicited campaign help from a foreign leader. He was rightfully impeached. But it's clear you have personal issues with reality.
You’re a Leftie apparatchik, so no surprises that you defend the favorite form of voting chosen by fascists and dictators, banned by the civilized world (due to their experiences with fraud), just because your guy manged to swindle the country like he has for his 47 year career being a corrupt, crooked politician. Of course we know that he didn’t actually do anything, he’s told what to do and say from the moment he wakes up.

Forum List

Back