Over A Dozen Arrested After Sending Threats To ‘Lynch’ Election Workers

An interesting question.
Tell him to fuckoff there is pictures of a man putting it up , and totally it weight less100lb and it could have been brought in each piece at the time making the biggest piece abou 15 lbs. and it would have taken 5 minutes to put the whole thing together. like normal wacko roos this person is full of shit.

What’s ironic is that you guys have no problem with Trump calling up election officials and telling them which votes to count and which votes to disregard.
The reason they can do that is because they are scum,

Babbit looked like John Wayne charging up Mt. Suribachi with bare hands until the super brave Capitol cop shot into the heavily armed crowd. He aimed carefully at her neck and kept her from setting off the nuclear device in her backpack. He will go down in history, along with George Floyd and Trayvon Obama as the saviors of Truth, Justice and the American Way. God Save the King!
Babbitt looked just like the rest of the dumbasses there that day.
Who charges police with their gun pointed at them?
A dumbass psychopath.

That was one dumb bitch, I could see the guns in the hands of the police protecting the senate , she did also , that is one dumb fuck Trump supporter. . That's a plus for the gene pool. Remember they should have shot everysingle person who forced their way into the capital , next time they won't hold back on the bullets and that what needs to be done to these scum bag traitors. You don't get to attempt to bring down our democracy and country and walk away alive.
Agreed.
Imagine if the same happened during the transfer of power from Clinton to Trump?

Babbitt looked just like the rest of the dumbasses there that day.
Who charges police with their gun pointed at them?
A dumbass psychopath.
The murderer was hiding behind a door in the room. The murder victim was not charging anyone. Her husband, brother or a cousin should confront this murdering coward and get justice.

Your stolen election already has us there.
Way to go, champ!
:rolleyes:
The scum here don't get it , every single one of the people who beat their way into the capital putting 140 police in the hospital should have been shot dead. And in my opinion every single bastard that supported their action should have gotten the same.

"The murder victim was not charging anyone."

Ah, I dunno 'bout that.

From the perspective of the video'd confrontation it appears that Babbitt was the point-of-the spear for a violent destructive mob. They were confronted by uniformed and plains-clothes police. They were ordered to stop, to leave, to go no further. But Babbitt's mob violently breached the barrier between them and the police and the sheltering Congressional Reps and staff.

And Babbitt, as leader and point-man, didn't back-away, didn't stop, didn't hesitate......she leaped into the breach towards the uniforms who had told her to stop.
That sounds like, that looked like......a 'charge' to me. Far more of a 'charge'......than a retreat, or a 'stay-your-position' decision.
It's been a long long time since I was in the Army, but.....I did learn that.

It was an Ill-advised charge, to be sure, but then......that's why she's dead.

Ah, I dunno 'bout that.

From the perspective of the video'd confrontation it appears that Babbitt was the point-of-the spear for a violent destructive mob. They were confronted by uniformed and plains-clothes police. They were ordered to stop, to leave, to go no further. But Babbitt's mob violently breached the barrier between them and the police and the sheltering Congressional Reps and staff.

And Babbitt, as leader and point-man, didn't back-away, didn't stop, didn't hesitate......she leaped into the breach towards the uniforms who had told her to stop.
That sounds like, that looked like......a 'charge' to me. Far more of a 'charge'......than a retreat, or a 'stay-your-position' decision.
It's been a long long time since I was in the Army, but.....I did learn that.

It was an Ill-advised charge, to be sure, but then......that's why she's dead.
She is dead as she should be , stupidity and being a traitor to this country will get you in the ground as it should. That sums up the whole right wing today.

Mmm .. sooOo many choices.. 🤔
If you are not going to contribute I will dump your ass in a heart beat. OTHERS MAY GO ALONG WITH your zero responses and wasted bandwidth / No one cares who you dislike or hate and no one cares who you think is dumb. Also no one cares about empty comments that SAY NOTHING JUST MOVING AIR AROUND.

If you are not going to contribute I will dump your ass in a heart beat. OTHERS MAY GO ALONG WITH your zero responses and wasted bandwidth / No one cares who you dislike or hate and no one cares who you think is dumb. Also no one cares about empty comments that SAY NOTHING JUST MOVING AIR AROUND.
Love the irony ,.😄

Them election workers need to seek safe spaces or find less stressful jobs.
Good thing Arizona has stand your ground laws. So these workers can legally shoot any Trump supporters who come after them.

Under Arizona law it's legal to use lethal force at sny time where someone has reasonable belief that their life in being threatened. These documented threats by Trump supporters would meet that threshold.
So, under Arizona law, if any Trump supports come to these workers and try to intimidate them, the workers would be well within their rights to shoot them based on past threats.

The Feds round up a bunch of nut cases while state and local governments release violent criminals without bail. Welcome to the Banana Republic.

Good thing Arizona has stand your ground laws. So these workers can legally shoot any Trump supporters who come after them.

Under Arizona law it's legal to use lethal force at sny time where someone has reasonable belief that their life in being threatened. These documented threats by Trump supporters would meet that threshold.
So, under Arizona law, if any Trump supports come to these workers and try to intimidate them, the workers would be well within their rights to shoot them based on past threats.
Nobody is going to come after those ill-bred liberal pukes. Betcha none of those election workers will be miscounting votes at the next election.

And that’s the problem. They want us to believe that some trump supporters hauled out the lumber and tools to build that, in full view of everyone, yet no camera nor any police saw it, and the media doesn’t seem to want answers.

Conspiracy? Maybe, it just doesn’t make any sense. They claim some right wingers built that, but apparently don’t want to hold anyone accountable for it.
The FBI built it.

Love the irony ,.😄
Your ass is gone , everyone here should do the same, If you let people like this clown waste bandwidth by not contributing , not being able to go any further then ,You are dumb I don't like you or a absolutely nothing response. Then these forums will die . You want to keep these forums so you can express your ideas and opinions then dump these ass holes. Here's his last 5 responses.
Love the irony
Mmm .. sooOo many choices
When Democrats were hanging their slaves they generally used a tree and a rope.
Who you talking about ..?
Yup, you have to have a great excuse for not seeing it.. these days..

This is whats called wasted bandwidth, nothing from a brain that has nothing in it.

Just dumped lumpys ass . if you want this forum to continue you have to dump the people who won't contribute. Not that they don't respond , but that they never respond with anything that contribute or get past the i don't like you you are dumb nonsense . like anyone cares what he thinks of anyone.

The murderer was hiding behind a door in the room.
Good "hiding" spot, doors with glass windows and glass surrounding the doors.
The OFFICER was in plain view.
The murder victim was not charging anyone.
If a burglar is coming through your window, when you're telling them to stop coming through your window, that's charging.
Her husband, brother or a cousin should confront this murdering coward and get justice.
The cowards are getting justice.

Ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio gets 22 years for Jan. ...​

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/09/05 › enrique-tarrio-prou...

2 days ago — Tarrio was one of six Proud Boys leaders to be charged for conspiring to stop the certification of the 2020 presidential election results.

Even more to follow.

Forum List

Back