Breaking: Double Vaxxed and Double Boosted First Lady Tests Positive for COVID -- Again!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I wonder if she has the new variant supposedly going around? Also this proves that the vaccines don't work, except for ivermectin.

6-12 months ago we would not have heard about it. “Anybody seen Mrs Biden” would have floated around some after 2-3 weeks.

I wonder if she has the new variant supposedly going around? Also this proves that the vaccines don't work, except for ivermectin.

We don't really know if they got vaxxed

How convenient. Just as government is ramping up for mask mandates and such, lo and behold a member of the fist family is stricken by covid. Just as the Trump indictment craze ends new fearmongering begins. Let me guess, this round of fearmongering will conveniently end just in time for Trump's first trial. We can't have covid interfering with rabid mobs attempting to intimidate jurors.

Dude, COVID is a mild cold for 98% plus of the population.

Or...asymptomatic.

Sensationalist bullshit like this only serves the Branch Covidians and their quest for total control via perpetual forever lockdowns.

Or maybe you're just click bait. ;)

Forum List

Back