Over 860,000 Americans Have Already Voted, Compared to Fewer Than 10,000 by This Point in 2016

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“More than 860,000 Americans have already cast their vote in the 2020 election—a number much higher than the reported 9,525 votes that were returned at this point in 2016.”

Early voting needs to be available in all states and jurisdictions.

My guess is a majority of those that have voted early have voted for Biden. Nearly everyone I know that is a Biden supporter is voting early. They want Trump out!

I expect early voting as opposed to mail-in voting to have a much larger impact this election. Once the polls open here I am voting. I used to wait until election day, but this election is too important to wait until election day. I would also expect most these early votes to fall Biden's way as well.

“More than 860,000 Americans have already cast their vote in the 2020 election—a number much higher than the reported 9,525 votes that were returned at this point in 2016.”

I bet it is all 90% dems voting this early probably hoping they can vote a 2nd time at the polling place and tell them there was a mixup.

I bet it is all 90% dems voting this early probably hoping they can vote a 2nd time at the polling place and tell them there was a mixup.
You have that backward.

1601227214438.png

Why? Was it that much of a hardship last time to go to the fucking polls?

My guess is a majority of those that have voted early have voted for Biden. Nearly everyone I know that is a Biden supporter is voting early. They want Trump out!
Stupid is as stupid does, right chinaman?

Stupid is as stupid does, right chinaman?
Mike nice to see you posting again. I am confused though. How do you type when your care takers have you bound like this:

1601227532240.png

Forum List

Back