Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved in Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

It's documented it is true and that FB sends fbi private messages

Right from the top CIA spook himself. . . I think he wants us to believe this move will somehow spur competition? :dunno:

". . .And by the way, I believe and I’ve seen that regulation and innovation are not mutually exclusive. Here in the United States, we have a long history of regulating new technologies in the name of public safety, from cars and airplanes to prescription drugs to appliances. And while companies initially always complain that the rules are going to stifle innovation and destroy the industry, the truth is, is that a good regulatory environment usually ends up spurring innovation because it raises the bar on safety and quality. And it turns out that innovation can meet that higher bar. And if consumers trust that new technology is doing right by them and is safe, they’re more likely to use it. And if properly structured, regulation can promote competition and keep incumbents from freezing out new innovators.

A regulatory structure, a smart one, needs to be in place, designed in consultation with tech companies, and experts and communities that are affected, including communities of color and others that sometimes are not well represented here in Silicon Valley, that will allow these companies to operate effectively while also slowing the spread of harmful content. In some cases, industry standards may replace or substitute for regulation, but regulation has to be part of the answer.

Beyond that, tech companies need to be more transparent about how they operate. So much of the conversation around disinformation is focused on what people post. The bigger issue is what content these platforms promote. Algorithms have evolved to the point where nobody on the outside of these companies can accurately predict what they’ll do, unless they’re really sophisticated and spend a lot of time tracking it. And sometimes, even the people who build them aren’t sure. That’s a problem.

In a democracy, we can rightly expect companies to subject the design of their products and services to some level of scrutiny. At minimum, they should have to share that information with researchers and regulators who are charged with keeping the rest of us safe. . . . "

This really seems to be a trend among global oligarchs. Something seems to be brewing, IMO. The comments are disabled on Obama's speech, though you can read them on Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand.

"big tech" isn't singular.

The Epoch times is a far-right wing tabloid that is all propaganda.

Corporations and people are not bound to the First Amendment.

They are acting in concert, under the direct pressure of the government. Read the entire thread before you make yourself look silly. If you don't like the source of the OP, there are many other sources in the thread, as well as direct links to read the entire 700 some page lawsuit.

So don't read Epoch Times, read it from the AP.

:rolleyes:

They are acting in concert, under the direct pressure of the government. Read the entire thread before you make yourself look silly. If you don't like the source of the OP, there are many other sources in the thread, as well as direct links to read the entire 700 some page lawsuit.

So don't read Epoch Times, read it from the AP.

:rolleyes:

Obviously their efforts weren't very effective because Republicans are still spreading all the lies they possibly can and no one seems to care, or even try to stop them.

you don't seem to care when you spread lies.

beeyatch.
When trump was in office the conservatives came up with a list of words that DDS couldn't use, scientific terms they had always used which best to find the situation such as - " fetus, science-based, transgender, vulnerable, entitlement, diversity and evidence-based. " I would call that targeted censorship that impeded government agencies such as DHHS. That was a deliberate attempt to sabotage government. The article you quoted sounds like the government was being defensive taking proactive measures to protect themselves. That's a completely different story.

When trump was in office the conservatives came up with a list of words that DDS couldn't use, scientific terms they had always used which best to find the situation such as - " fetus, science-based, transgender, vulnerable, entitlement, diversity and evidence-based. " I would call that targeted censorship that impeded government agencies such as DHHS. That was a deliberate attempt to sabotage government. The article you quoted sounds like the government was being defensive taking proactive measures to protect themselves. That's a completely different story.
Your bullshit is weak. It reeks of contrived whining.

Now let's talk about words the left redefines. :)

Speaking of making shit up, I didn't quote an article. Just called you a beeyatch.

"big tech" isn't singular.

The Epoch times is a far-right wing tabloid that is all propaganda.

Corporations and people are not bound to the First Amendment.
What do you have against the Epoch Time's ??? List anything that you've read on the Epoch Time's or that you've heard there, and let's debate the merit's of it here. We'll be waiting.

Your bullshit is weak. It reeks of contrived whining.

Now let's talk about words the left redefines. :)

Speaking of making shit up, I didn't quote an article. Just called you a beeyatch.
You should read the article before you post it. There's a reason things happen, with all the attacks on government ( since trump arrived on the scene ) it's no wonder this is happening. I'd call it proactive. You can call it anything you want.

You should read the article before you post it. There's a reason things happen, with all the attacks on government ( since trump arrived on the scene ) it's no wonder this is happening. I'd call it proactive. You can call it anything you want.
Whether it was Trump or anyone else residing in the office, the boiling point pressure's are mainly all due to Democrat policies and their action's... We were on a collision course regardless of who is in the presidential seat, and just like it is with Biden that is in office now, it changes nothing upon the back and forth that goes on within the struggles that have been in play for years, and the trying to somehow win the debates and then start the changes regardless of the side one is on or who the president is.

Get help for that TDS.

I was discussing this case today, and I looked for an update.

I thought you might like to know, it was dismissed in court, but there is an appeal.

Court is asked to order a stop to government-directed social media censorship​

A new appeal.
Court is asked to order a stop to government-directed social media censorship

View attachment 733611

View attachment 733612
That makes more sense now thank you.

That makes more sense now thank you.
Whatever. You, and folks like you, denied the entire thread, that the government was even doing it. Now? The courts side with the ability and the "right," of the government to do it, and you are fine with it? This is the very definition of fascism. We fought against it, as a nation in the 40's. Went to war against this type of tyranny.

"The economic system of Fascist nations is Dirigisme, or corporatism.

That is;
iu

When the giant corporations and the government are working hand in glove to control the thoughts and activities of the population? Yeah, that is fascism."

Whatever. You, and folks like you, denied the entire thread, that the government was even doing it. Now? The courts side with the ability and the "right," of the government to do it, and you are fine with it? This is the very definition of fascism. We fought against it, as a nation in the 40's. Went to war against this type of tyranny.

"The economic system of Fascist nations is Dirigisme, or corporatism.

That is;
iu

When the giant corporations and the government are working hand in glove to control the thoughts and activities of the population? Yeah, that is fascism."
People often talk about their rights, they seldom mention their duties. Public health measures may seem a little fascist but they are necessary for the health of everyone.

People often talk about their rights, they seldom mention their duties. Public health measures may seem a little fascist but they are necessary for the health of everyone.

Any sane person, after seeing what government has done to us with the #CoronaHoax2020, should be very skeptical of anything that government wants to do under the guise of “public health measures”.

It was never necessary, justifiable, or even acceptable, for government to sabotage our economy, coerce us into taking dangerous experimental drugs, force us to wear muzzles, or to strip us of basic, essential rights and freedoms; under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” us from a hyperbolized cold/flu outbreak.

Any sane person, after seeing what government has done to us with the #CoronaHoax2020, should be very skeptical of anything that government wants to do under the guise of “public health measures”.

It was never necessary, justifiable, or even acceptable, for government to sabotage our economy, coerce us into taking dangerous experimental drugs, force us to wear muzzles, or to strip us of basic, essential rights and freedoms; under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” us from a hyperbolized cold/flu outbreak.
You can be as paranoid as you wish, that's your problem not mine.

Only if the people all become democrat's, then your government fascism might apply to you and your Democrat brethren.

Forum List

Back