Over 181 miles of new border wall has been built

TDS is believing what the skidmark says.

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

There is a solution to that, and the wall controversy. Make being here illegal a felony, punishable by the minimum of five years in prison. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Visa overstays, and we wouldn't need to worry about a wall because nobody would want to come here illegally. When I say minimum, I mean the judge could sentence somebody up to 15 years in prison.

Is America great yet?

Not yet. We need to get Democrat leadership out of the House. Then it will be great. The less liberals, the greater our country.
Having TDS certainly has made you ignore what's happening in your employment sector.

Sorry TDS sufferers, the Wall is being built.

Despite all the efforts to block it.

Yes, that's 180 miles of new wall. The area that that wall is in had a haphazard poorly designed fencing that was part of the original Border Security build. It's a new wall but it's not an additional wall. ZERO addition to the length of the security border has been added for the last 3 1/2 years but it's been funded. According to the Border Patrol a total of 649 miles of Security Border Fencing and Wall exist as of yesterday. I would estimate that there can't be must past 750 miles total that can get any type of either Wall or Security Fencing due to terrain or the fact that the tracts are death traps for anyone trying to cross at those points.

The so called "New Wall" is actually the upgrading of the existing system that was already there. Okay, much of it is terrible and you can drive a herd through them at almost any time and they DO need to be updated. But please stop lying about what is going on.

You are a lying POS! STFU and stop spreading your libtard lies!

Ah, got your shorts in a ringer with the facts again. Too bad.

Your shorts would be in the wringer (that's the correct word, dumbass!) if you were civilized enough to wear any. Still won't admit that you lied? I hope you get lice in your crotch from that 10-year old girlfriend. That's unlikely though as she hasn't sprouted pubic hair yet!

Outstanding job. At this rate the border wall will be finished in just under 40 years.

Is this supposed to represent an accomplishment?

The border wall will be substantially complete this year, 2020. Why do you say 40 more years?
Not all 2,000 miles needs a wall. All Trump needs to build is about 500 miles. The rest is open desert.

If you look at post #6, the wall is working well. Apprehensions are way down. Problem solved, CBP agents protected.

Is America great yet?

Not yet. We need to get Democrat leadership out of the House. Then it will be great. The less liberals, the greater our country.
Having TDS certainly has made you ignore what's happening in your employment sector.

Blame the libtard governors!

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

There is a solution to that, and the wall controversy. Make being here illegal a felony, punishable by the minimum of five years in prison. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Visa overstays, and we wouldn't need to worry about a wall because nobody would want to come here illegally. When I say minimum, I mean the judge could sentence somebody up to 15 years in prison.

Or remove the J O B S. Make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal alien. We can do what you wish and what I wish a well. If a Business thinks that they need to stay in business by hiring illegal workers then they shouldn't be in business in the first place. There are programs to get LEGAL workers from Mexico and south of that for those jobs.

Yes, that's 180 miles of new wall. The area that that wall is in had a haphazard poorly designed fencing that was part of the original Border Security build. It's a new wall but it's not an additional wall. ZERO addition to the length of the security border has been added for the last 3 1/2 years but it's been funded. According to the Border Patrol a total of 649 miles of Security Border Fencing and Wall exist as of yesterday. I would estimate that there can't be must past 750 miles total that can get any type of either Wall or Security Fencing due to terrain or the fact that the tracts are death traps for anyone trying to cross at those points.

The so called "New Wall" is actually the upgrading of the existing system that was already there. Okay, much of it is terrible and you can drive a herd through them at almost any time and they DO need to be updated. But please stop lying about what is going on.

You are a lying POS! STFU and stop spreading your libtard lies!

Ah, got your shorts in a ringer with the facts again. Too bad.

Your shorts would be in the wringer (that's the correct word, dumbass!) if you were civilized enough to wear any. Still won't admit that you lied? I hope you get lice in your crotch from that 10-year old girlfriend. That's unlikely though as she hasn't sprouted pubic hair yet!

I see. The old "You Lied" defense. And then use profanity to back it up. You lost. Get over it and move on.

Or remove the J O B S. Make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal alien. We can do what you wish and what I wish a well. If a Business thinks that they need to stay in business by hiring illegal workers then they shouldn't be in business in the first place. There are programs to get LEGAL workers from Mexico and south of that for those jobs.

Our laws prohibit us from prosecuting most employers. Our law reads that the employer must be knowledgable that their employees were illegal in the first place. Fake ID"s is a new industry now here and south of our border. They are almost foolproof. And if an employer refuses to hire an illegal, they can be sued for discrimination.

But your people are in charge now. Write to them and have the laws changed. Good luck with that one.

Our laws prohibit us from prosecuting most employers. Our law reads that the employer must be knowledgable that their employees were illegal in the first place. Fake ID"s is a new industry now here and south of our border. They are almost foolproof. And if an employer refuses to hire an illegal, they can be sued for discrimination.

But your people are in charge now. Write to them and have the laws changed. Good luck with that one.

My People are in charge NOW? Where, How, When? My People are out of favor right now. We are Republicans and refuse to become "The Party of the Rump". But we are patiently waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces when Rump finally goes away. Let's face it, there is only one Rump and with him, the Party of the Rump dies. It happens either early next year of in 5 years but it's going to happen. Invest in the future now.

Almost foolproof, yes, but not foolproof. I know of employers around here that underpay their Illegals so they can underbid for contracts. I also know the damage it's done to legitimate companies many that didn't make it due to the lack of contracts.

My People are in charge NOW? Where, How, When? My People are out of favor right now. We are Republicans and refuse to become "The Party of the Rump". But we are patiently waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces when Rump finally goes away. Let's face it, there is only one Rump and with him, the Party of the Rump dies. It happens either early next year of in 5 years but it's going to happen. Invest in the future now.

Almost foolproof, yes, but not foolproof. I know of employers around here that underpay their Illegals so they can underbid for contracts. I also know the damage it's done to legitimate companies many that didn't make it due to the lack of contracts.

But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs, the solution is to lock up people who are coming here to take that work away from American citizens.

If I start my own lawn care company, and can't get customers because my competition is using illegals and Democrats won't have anything to do with it, what are my choices? I have to hire illegals as well. It's the only way for me to stay in business.

As for the Party of Trump, can you name me the last Republican that has led more conservatively than President Trump? I hated McCain, but I voted for him. I disliked Romney, and hate him more today, but I voted for him. If you are a real Republican, then you live by Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

I voted for those guys because I refused to relinquish my vote to a filthy Democrat.

Can't it be both? Seems that would be more efficient than just one.

Free room and board? No, eliminate the reason they come here, employment and money.

Does the wall help you sleep better at night? Because it is as worthless as most other Trump projects. Most people get into the country legally and simply outstay their visas. Most arrive by airplane, not illegally crossing the land border.

Can't it be both? Seems that would be more efficient than just one.
Economic speaking, NO. Much less expensive to go after the illegals money source.

Forum List

Back