Over 181 miles of new border wall has been built

Sorry TDS sufferers, the Wall is being built.

Despite all the efforts to block it.
TDS is believing what the skidmark says.

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

Can't it be both? Seems that would be more efficient than just one.
Economic speaking, NO. Much less expensive to go after the illegals money source.
Seriously? Gonna pinch pennies protecting the border?:auiqs.jpg:
I'm not buying it, dude, not buying that lame excuse at all.

Does the wall help you sleep better at night? Because it is as worthless as most other Trump projects. Most people get into the country legally and simply outstay their visas. Most arrive by airplane, not illegally crossing the land border.

Given the fact that over 90,000 Americans die from OD's, and that most of our heroine comes from across that border, it's clear that it's just not an illegal problem. But even if we stopped 100,000 a year from crossing that border with a wall, it's a pretty good investment given how much it takes US taxpayers to support them.

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

There is a solution to that, and the wall controversy. Make being here illegal a felony, punishable by the minimum of five years in prison. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Visa overstays, and we wouldn't need to worry about a wall because nobody would want to come here illegally. When I say minimum, I mean the judge could sentence somebody up to 15 years in prison.

Or remove the J O B S. Make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal alien. We can do what you wish and what I wish a well. If a Business thinks that they need to stay in business by hiring illegal workers then they shouldn't be in business in the first place. There are programs to get LEGAL workers from Mexico and south of that for those jobs.

Our laws prohibit us from prosecuting most employers. Our law reads that the employer must be knowledgable that their employees were illegal in the first place. Fake ID"s is a new industry now here and south of our border. They are almost foolproof. And if an employer refuses to hire an illegal, they can be sued for discrimination.

But your people are in charge now. Write to them and have the laws changed. Good luck with that one.

My People are in charge NOW? Where, How, When? My People are out of favor right now. We are Republicans and refuse to become "The Party of the Rump". But we are patiently waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces when Rump finally goes away. Let's face it, there is only one Rump and with him, the Party of the Rump dies. It happens either early next year of in 5 years but it's going to happen. Invest in the future now.

Almost foolproof, yes, but not foolproof. I know of employers around here that underpay their Illegals so they can underbid for contracts. I also know the damage it's done to legitimate companies many that didn't make it due to the lack of contracts.

But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs, the solution is to lock up people who are coming here to take that work away from American citizens.

If I start my own lawn care company, and can't get customers because my competition is using illegals and Democrats won't have anything to do with it, what are my choices? I have to hire illegals as well. It's the only way for me to stay in business.

As for the Party of Trump, can you name me the last Republican that has led more conservatively than President Trump? I hated McCain, but I voted for him. I disliked Romney, and hate him more today, but I voted for him. If you are a real Republican, then you live by Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

I voted for those guys because I refused to relinquish my vote to a filthy Democrat.
But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs

Two points:
1) If those Americans are hiring illegals, how many Americans will they hire?
2) If you hire an illegal alien, aren't you a criminal and deserve to be jailed?

Your TDS is showing.

There is a solution to that, and the wall controversy. Make being here illegal a felony, punishable by the minimum of five years in prison. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Visa overstays, and we wouldn't need to worry about a wall because nobody would want to come here illegally. When I say minimum, I mean the judge could sentence somebody up to 15 years in prison.
Free room and board? No, eliminate the reason they come here, employment and money.

They come here for many reasons: selling drugs, human trafficking, birther tourism, taking care of children for family members that do work, the list goes on and on.

Or remove the J O B S. Make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal alien. We can do what you wish and what I wish a well. If a Business thinks that they need to stay in business by hiring illegal workers then they shouldn't be in business in the first place. There are programs to get LEGAL workers from Mexico and south of that for those jobs.

Our laws prohibit us from prosecuting most employers. Our law reads that the employer must be knowledgable that their employees were illegal in the first place. Fake ID"s is a new industry now here and south of our border. They are almost foolproof. And if an employer refuses to hire an illegal, they can be sued for discrimination.

But your people are in charge now. Write to them and have the laws changed. Good luck with that one.

My People are in charge NOW? Where, How, When? My People are out of favor right now. We are Republicans and refuse to become "The Party of the Rump". But we are patiently waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces when Rump finally goes away. Let's face it, there is only one Rump and with him, the Party of the Rump dies. It happens either early next year of in 5 years but it's going to happen. Invest in the future now.

Almost foolproof, yes, but not foolproof. I know of employers around here that underpay their Illegals so they can underbid for contracts. I also know the damage it's done to legitimate companies many that didn't make it due to the lack of contracts.

But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs, the solution is to lock up people who are coming here to take that work away from American citizens.

If I start my own lawn care company, and can't get customers because my competition is using illegals and Democrats won't have anything to do with it, what are my choices? I have to hire illegals as well. It's the only way for me to stay in business.

As for the Party of Trump, can you name me the last Republican that has led more conservatively than President Trump? I hated McCain, but I voted for him. I disliked Romney, and hate him more today, but I voted for him. If you are a real Republican, then you live by Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

I voted for those guys because I refused to relinquish my vote to a filthy Democrat.
But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs

Two points:
2) If you hire an illegal alien, aren't you a criminal and deserve to be jailed?

Your TDS is showing.

No, you are not a criminal. Once again, our law is that in order to prosecute an employer, the prosecutor must prove that the employer knew he or she was hiring illegals. And again, in many cases, that's impossible to prove.

Economic speaking, NO. Much less expensive to go after the illegals money source.
Because of the skidmark, we have to pinch pennies.

I see, you really don't have an intelligent counter.
There is no intelligent counter with a two prong approach.
Carry on.....

Two points:

Your TDS is showing.

No, you are not a criminal. Once again, our law is that in order to prosecute an employer, the prosecutor must prove that the employer knew he or she was hiring illegals. And again, in many cases, that's impossible to prove.
It's not impossible to prove, Obama did it.

Carry on.....
Bloviating is beneath you.

Carry on.....
Honesty and you seem to have never crossed paths. Just say that you're an open border person.
Be honest. Show some integrity.

Outstanding job. At this rate the border wall will be finished in just under 40 years.

Is this supposed to represent an accomplishment?

The border wall will be substantially complete this year, 2020. Why do you say 40 more years?
Not all 2,000 miles needs a wall. All Trump needs to build is about 500 miles. The rest is open desert.

If you look at post #6, the wall is working well. Apprehensions are way down. Problem solved, CBP agents protected.
180 miles in 3.5 years and he is going to hit the 500 mark by the end of this year?

That is rather shocking but if he manages it I have to at least give him credit there.

Sorry TDS sufferers, the Wall is being built. Despite all the efforts to block it.
President Trump has been amazing. This is exactly why the American people elected him. After decades of sleazy politicians who lie every time they speak, we elected a true outsider who has kept his promises. #MAGA

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border.
Even if that’s true snowflake, that means the border wall just cut illegal aliens by 38%. That is a huge percentage. And it will allow us to divert the massive resources at the border to those alleged “over-stayed visas”. So either way, you sound like a fuck’n imbecile for whining about it. It also proves that you hate the U.S. and are desperate for Dumbocrats to capture illegal votes by illegal aliens.

Honesty and you seem to have never crossed paths. Just say that you're an open border person. Be honest. Show some integrity.
While he’s at it he should probably just say he’s an asshole as well. An anti-American idiot who wants the Dumbocrats to capture illegal votes from illegal aliens.

I voted for Nixon then Reagan, then both Bushes. But the Republican Party started going south after that. I would have voted for McCain except for his age and his nightmare runningmate who very easily could have become PResident by default. I also voted for Romney but very reluctantly. But that was the last Republican that ran. I don't speak ill about republicans but there are just so few in office right now. And Rump ain't one and a lot of sellouts that have abandoned the Republican Ideals. But once Rump and the circus leaves town, we are waiting in the wings to start the rebuild. If it takes 4 years of "Nothing" then so be it. And Biden is pretty close to being nothing. Maybe we need a break, a time out, if you will. But we can't afford to wait until 2025 to start the rebuild. There won't be anything left to rebuild. Yes, I am a donor and a supporter of the Lincoln Project.

Back to the problem at hand. If you are using legal employees and your competitor is using illegals and underbidding you, I don't want you breaking the law. We cart his butt off to prison and shut his illegal business down so you can get the contracts. You shouldn't have to justify hiring illegals to compete. That puts legal workers out on the streets.

Forum List

Back