Over 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers and 30,000 Ukrainian civilians have died thanks to the US extending the war as of 3 months ago, obviously higher now.

Lets be clear, Russia invaded a country the US had the Budapest memorandum deal with...

Ukraine didn't invade, Russia did....

The Russian leader said he wants all USSR territory under Russia, which means he is going to continue unless stopped.

On top of that his soldier committed war crimes when they took a region as they are badly trained or worse convicts...

And you want to make US fault some how????
See? Only knows what the state controlled media has told you. Knows nothing of what occurred before the invasion. Knows nothing of NATO expanding steadily eastward and directly threatening Russia. Knows nothing of the Obama Nuland coup. Nothing of the 14k Russians murdered by the Uke army in the east. Knows nothing of the Nazi presence in Ukraine. Knows nothing of the peace agreement sabotaged by the West. Nothing of Biden’s act of piracy/terrorism/war blowing the pipelines.

As has been said, Americans are the most propgandized people in the world and many posters prove this correct every day on this board.

See? Only knows what the state controlled media has told you. Knows nothing of what occurred before the invasion. Knows nothing of NATO expanding steadily eastward and directly threatening Russia. Knows nothing of the Obama Nuland coup. Nothing of the 14k Russians murdered by the Uke army in the east. Knows nothing of the Nazi presence in Ukraine. Knows nothing of the peace agreement sabotaged by the West. Nothing of Biden’s act of piracy/terrorism/war blowing the pipelines.

As has been said, Americans are the most propgandized people in the world and many posters prove this correct every day on this board.

You won the internet today.

Thanks for laying it all out, I kinda did a trickle.

How many Ukrainian civilians need to die for your war?
Do you think Russia is going to play nice? They will murder anyone that has a problem with them raping all the women and girls and looting everything in sight. It's what they have always done. It is a collosal war crime waiting to happen and you people want to just hand them over. Not even going to try to figure out why the Trump crowd hates Ukraine that much.

The US has no business in Ukraine. Russia created Ukraine from nothing and it is affected by what happens in its neigbour. The US destroyed Democracy in Ukraine just like it did in Cuba, Iran, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, etc.

Ukraine is an independent country.. Russia killed 1/5th of its population in the Holodomor genocide...
Those two facts don't mean anything to you?
Ukraine = Russia's neighbour. Russia is anti-Ukraine NAZI.
Ukraine ≠ US neigbour. US is pro-Ukraine NAZI.

Do you think Russia is going to play nice? They will murder anyone that has a problem with them raping all the women and girls and looting everything in sight.
Great logic, Dick.
Dick and Jane.jpg

Do you think Russia is going to play nice? They will murder anyone that has a problem with them raping all the women and girls and looting everything in sight. It's what they have always done. It is a collosal war crime waiting to happen and you people want to just hand them over. Not even going to try to figure out why the Trump crowd hates Ukraine that much.

You didn't answer my question. How many Ukrainian civilians need to die for your war? If you're going to be a warmonger, you need to get dirty. Give me a number.

CRAZY!

You didn't answer my question. How many Ukrainian civilians need to die for your war? If you're going to be a warmonger, you need to get dirty. Give me a number.
It's their war and they want to fight it. They know mass murder and brutality awaits them should they fall. Who would we be as a nation to just stand by and watch a repeat of what has happened so many times before? While the right is lining up to betray Ukraine I'll call them traitors to their faces. All our talk of being leader of the free world means nothing unless we are willing to protect freedom anywhere.

Who would we be as a nation to just stand by and watch a repeat of what has happened so many times before?
a valid point Occupied

but you see, the real motivations are cloaked in the guise of some moral high ground .....~S~

It's their war and they want to fight it. They know mass murder and brutality awaits them should they fall. Who would we be as a nation to just stand by and watch a repeat of what has happened so many times before? While the right is lining up to betray Ukraine I'll call them traitors to their faces. All our talk of being leader of the free world means nothing unless we are willing to protect freedom anywhere.
Your posts show a complete lack of understanding. You are clueless.

a valid point Occupied

but you see, the real motivations are cloaked in the guise of some moral high ground .....~S~
Swim in a river of Russian propaganda and you'll find all sorts of reasons America should just let Putin steal a country.

Swim in a river of Russian propaganda and you'll find all sorts of reasons America should just let Putin steal a country.
And what would be different than swimming in our own Occupied?

Everyone thinks they can sell the moral high ground

It gets old

Our histories are no different

~S~

They're worried about hedge fund managers and their problems.

But yur a jeenyus and see through all of that, right? lol you're on drugs.

Now that is pure rubbish. Where would you rather live, in a country conquered by Stalin or Mao or one defeated after it declared war on the U.S., like Japan or West Germany?
I'd rather live here Dudley, thx

the 'history' i'm referring to is the propaganda , the covert insurgents, and political manipulations

ours is no different than the countries you mention

and it's gone on for over a century (look up banana wars)

we just cloak it all in the guise of self righteous 'freedom'

~S~

Forum List

Back