Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

Because there is no reason to believe anything he said to the Russian ambassador is evidence of any collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign. The Justice Department already knows what was said and saw nothing in it to justify any charges,

The same justice department that the AG was caught lying to congress, and had to recuse himself?

Lack of justice department action is a long way from proof of innocence, because of the cloud they're under of being guilty of the same accusations.
I don't know where you come from, but here in the US the Justice Department has to prove its claims beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury in order to get a conviction.

They certainly have enough circumstantial evidence to justify months of investigation. Some may think it's a matter of time until something sticks. Unless the whole thing is a complete waste of time and total witch hunt as the Trumpsters are trying to say

Benghazi, there was enough evidence in republicans minds to justify 8 seperate congressional investigations. Their bar keeps changing height.
There was no evidence Clinton committed an indictable offense in this case, but her incompetence was clearly established.

To date, there is not one fact in evidence that supports any part of Obama's Russia hoax including claims that Russia influenced the election or that there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Except for the thousands of intercepted communications the NSA has, and that the intelligence community analyzed and found russian interference. They even presented that evidence to Trump, who called the report 'fake news'.

To date, there is not one fact in evidence that supports any part of Obama's Russia hoax including claims that Russia influenced the election or that there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Except for the thousands of intercepted communications the NSA has, and that the intelligence community analyzed and found russian interference. They even presented that evidence to Trump, who called the report 'fake news'.
Perhaps you don't understand what the words, facts and evidence mean.

I don't know where you come from, but here in the US the Justice Department has to prove its claims beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury in order to get a conviction.

I don 't know where you come from, but it's a very unusual situation for the AG to be involved in the same actions that others are subject to prosecution under. In this case the foxes are in charge.

There was no evidence Clinton committed an indictable offense in this case, but her incompetence was clearly established.

Now repeat that for the last 35+ years of accusations, neither Bill nor Hillary Clinton committed an indictable offense. No whitewater, no Benghazi

They caught Flynn lying to the FBI. He said he didn't talk to the ambassador, they have transcripts of his conversation. How is that not evidence?

I don 't know where you come from, but it's a very unusual situation for the AG to be involved in the same actions that others are subject to prosecution under. In this case the foxes are in charge.
Are you referring to the collusion between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton that led to Clinton's top aides being granted immunity from prosecution as condition for talking to the FBI?

They caught Flynn lying to the FBI. He said he didn't talk to the ambassador, they have transcripts of his conversation. How is that not evidence?
lol He was not charged with lying to the FBI because he didn't. He lied to Pence and for that he was fired.

Are you referring to the collusion between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton that led to Clinton's top aides being granted immunity from prosecution as condition for talking to the FBI?

Lynch was never involved in colluding with the Russians, and then lying about her involvement. Sessions is, or was, in charge of prosecuting collusion with the Russians, yet that's what Sessions was caught doing.

Lynch was never involved in colluding with the Russians, and then lying about her involvement. Sessions is, or was, in charge of prosecuting collusion with the Russians, yet that's what Sessions was caught doing.
lol Again there are no facts in evidence to support your rants.

lol He was not charged with lying to the FBI because he didn't. He lied to Pence and for that he was fired.

Or he wasn't charged with lying to the FBI, because Trump fired the US Attorney that would have prosecuted it.

BTW: Are you saying Flynn lied to Pence, but told the truth to the FBI? That would be interesting, since it meant that Flynn UNMASKED himself.

Is anybody saying that he shouldn't get immunity?
The post I was responding to said he wouldn't get immunity and suggested he shouldn't get it.

"Start the countdown to Flynn testifying. The FBI won't give him immunity. and congress is afraid to give Flynn immunity."
I think the poster you were responding to was implying that Flynn was guilty of crimes and thats why the FBI and Congress don't want to grant him immunity.
Nonsense. If they had evidence they would charge him.
They certainly have enough circumstantial evidence to justify months of investigation. Some may think it's a matter of time until something sticks. Unless the whole thing is a complete waste of time and total witch hunt as the Trumpsters are trying to say
To date, there is not one fact in evidence that supports any part of Obama's Russia hoax including claims that Russia influenced the election or that there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. In fact, there is not even one piece of hard evidence made public that the Russian government even hacked the DNC.

Based on facts in evidence, the only rational conclusion is that the Obama administration invented this whole Russia hoax to try to influence the election in Clinton's favor.
Two points:
1. Any evidence, classified or not, would not be made available to the public during an active investigation.
2. If there was absolutely nothing then why would this investigation be closing in on a year now?

I don't really think that there was actual collusion between Trump and Russia... Perhaps Flynn told the Russias not to sweat the sanctions Obama imposed, that may or may not be illegal, I dont know the law well enough to judge that right now... I do know there is some shady business going on, there are too many lies not to think so. Whether it was just political posturing in search for good PR, or something real going on, is yet to be determined.

Benghazi, there was enough evidence in republicans minds to justify 8 seperate congressional investigations. Their bar keeps changing height.
This Russia thing could very easily turn into the political black hole waste of time and resources that Benghazi was... I can very easily see that happening. There is a difference here though, We know Russia interfered, which is a serious thing. The Trump Russia relationship is what could be exploited. With Benghazi, it was a tragedy that turned into a political finger pointing blame game.

Perhaps Flynn told the Russias not to sweat the sanctions Obama imposed, that may or may not be illegal, I dont know the law well enough to judge that right now... I do know there is some shady business going on, there are too many lies not to think so.

Trump knows the truth is closing in. Trump was so rattled by being asked about Flynn, during an executive order signing ceremony, Trump walked out, and forgot to sign the executive orders.

So do you think the shit show that resulted in years and years of investigations and hearings was worth it? Just to point out her incompetence? Seems to be all it was about, right? To demean the competence of Obama and Clinton..

Or he wasn't charged with lying to the FBI, because Trump fired the US Attorney that would have prosecuted it.

BTW: Are you saying Flynn lied to Pence, but told the truth to the FBI? That would be interesting, since it meant that Flynn UNMASKED himself.
Even for you, that's just stupid. In post after post you reveal you have no idea what the facts and no interest what the facts are, so what motivates you? Blind hatred or blind loyalty?

Even for you, that's just stupid. In post after post you reveal you have no idea what the facts and no interest what the facts are, so what motivates you? Blind hatred or blind loyalty?

If Flynn told the FBI about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, he provided the identity of the US Citizen talking to the Russian ambassador, thus UNMASKING the americans identity.

Flynn UNMASKED the american talking to the Russain Ambassador.

If Flynn told the FBI about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, he provided the identity of the US Citizen talking to the Russian ambassador, thus UNMASKING the americans identity.

Flynn UNMASKED the american talking to the Russain Ambassador.
I will say that my heart bleeds for the guy who got outed for lying to the VP, who then spread that lie to the world. (Thats sarcasm). I find it very interesting that the focus on the white house response was outrage at the person who revealed the truth and exposed the lie. Yes its a crime to reveal classified information, but i'm not seeing justification for huge outrage about exposing something like this.

The post I was responding to said he wouldn't get immunity and suggested he shouldn't get it.

"Start the countdown to Flynn testifying. The FBI won't give him immunity. and congress is afraid to give Flynn immunity."
I think the poster you were responding to was implying that Flynn was guilty of crimes and thats why the FBI and Congress don't want to grant him immunity.
Nonsense. If they had evidence they would charge him.
To date, there is not one fact in evidence that supports any part of Obama's Russia hoax including claims that Russia influenced the election or that there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. In fact, there is not even one piece of hard evidence made public that the Russian government even hacked the DNC.

Based on facts in evidence, the only rational conclusion is that the Obama administration invented this whole Russia hoax to try to influence the election in Clinton's favor.
Two points:
1. Any evidence, classified or not, would not be made available to the public during an active investigation.
2. If there was absolutely nothing then why would this investigation be closing in on a year now?

I don't really think that there was actual collusion between Trump and Russia... Perhaps Flynn told the Russias not to sweat the sanctions Obama imposed, that may or may not be illegal, I dont know the law well enough to judge that right now... I do know there is some shady business going on, there are too many lies not to think so. Whether it was just political posturing in search for good PR, or something real going on, is yet to be determined.
Again, based on the facts in evidence, there is not one piece of evidence to support any part of Obama's Russia hoax, not even the charge that the Russian government hacked the DNC server. The argument that the facts can't be revealed because of national security reasons or because it is an ongoing investigation is not credible; it raise the question of why the Obama administration worked so hard to make all these claims public and worked so hard to persuade the public they were true if it couldn't provide any facts to support them?

The fact, as you have observed, that this investigation has been going on for nearly a year and yet not one fact has been put in evidence to support any part of Obama's Russia hoax and not one person has been officially charged with any wrongdoing leads to only one reasonable conclusion: the whole Russia thing was invented by the Obama administration to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton and is now being used by the Democratic leadership to try to rally its fractured base and to try to obstruct the Trump administration, or as President Trump puts it, it is all fake news.

No matter how cynical you may consider yourself to be about politics and politicians it is still shocking to consider that the Obama administration spent all of this time and energy, compromised the integrity of so many institutions of government, perhaps committed felonies or suborned others to commit felonies all to promote a purely fictitious narrative about Russia and the election.

Forum List

Back