Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

Call someone else next time you need some help. I get nothing from the government. I work and pay for those who don’t exist on paper. The government gives me some of my money back at the end of the year. Your team lost. Get over it. Military and police didn’t back oboe, and he stirred up racism and threw minorities some fake kibble. Farrakhan and Al had keys to the White House. Self serving sell out racists. And dims started racism. You have plenty of freaks to choose from in 2020. It will really be entertaining watching them turn on each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a mind is a terrible thing to waste

Call someone else next time you need some help. I get nothing from the government. I work and pay for those who don’t exist on paper. The government gives me some of my money back at the end of the year. Your team lost. Get over it. Military and police didn’t back oboe, and he stirred up racism and threw minorities some fake kibble. Farrakhan and Al had keys to the White House. Self serving sell out racists. And dims started racism. You have plenty of freaks to choose from in 2020. It will really be entertaining watching them turn on each other.

Ok. Who are you gonna vote for?

i'm just happy that the USA isn't sending rice and basic food stuffs to the 'norks' like all other 'presidents' were sending , according to reports . And i think Sanctions hurting the 'norks' are still in place RWinger .

and Japan oughta build up its defensive and especially Offensive capability .

The WHINE and cheese party has started....ROTFLMFAO

1usmbomanbadedited-3-jpg.243405

Excellent! :113:
True. Rent free...

anyone but the bitch TRump

anyone but the bitch TRump

Creepy joe is gonna smell your head. [emoji2957]

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
I'm sure the US has war plans against every country on the planet.

Stupid liberals don't realize the Korean war was still going on until Trump ended it.

<<DONALD TRUMP DESERVES A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FOR NORTH KOREA DIPLOMACY>>

Donald Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for North Korea diplomacy, Kellyanne Conway claims

Trump hasn't ended the Korean war yet. All he's done is kiss Un's butt and tell us that while yes, N. Korea is launching test missiles again, even though it's against UN conventions, Trump's okay with it because they aren't testing long range missiles.

Hate to tell him, but they already know how to get ICBM's high enough. All they need to do now is work on guidance systems, and they can do that with short range missiles, and the guidance system can be retrofitted to ICBM's.

Forum List

Back