House Republicans vote against GOP-led condemnation of anti-Semitism

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Has the Republican party really become the American Nazis?

Every Democrat voted for the legislation; so did 18 Republicans — including many members of the ultraconservative House Freedom Caucus. It cleared the chamber with 248 lawmakers in favor and 177 opposed. Some of the president’s key GOP allies broke with him, including Mark Meadows of North Carolina, Matt Gaetz of Florida and Jim Jordan of Ohio.

House rebuffs Trump's foreign policy with Yemen vote

Every Democrat voted for the legislation; so did 18 Republicans — including many members of the ultraconservative House Freedom Caucus. It cleared the chamber with 248 lawmakers in favor and 177 opposed. Some of the president’s key GOP allies broke with him, including Mark Meadows of North Carolina, Matt Gaetz of Florida and Jim Jordan of Ohio.

This has what to do with anti-semitism?

This has what to do with anti-semitism?

The GOP turned it into a bill condemning anti-Semitism.

The surprise maneuver came when GOP leaders offered language condemning anti-Semitism to a high-profile foreign policy measure...

House GOP taunts Dems with surprise vote to condemn anti-Semitism

In you own link it does not say Republicans voted against the condemnation of Anti-Semitism.

“This is what’s wrong about this place. They pushed out a [motion] to try to make us look bad, and then they’re forced to vote against their own [motion] after the bill passes,” said Rep. Max Rose (D-N.Y.), who is Jewish."

It states Democrats were pissed, again, having to go on official record condemning something despicable / f*ed up their own party members have written, said, embraced, and / or engaged in.

The Republicans who voted against the bill were not interviewed and were not able to give their own explanation for voting against the Bill.

We do not know what was in the Bill regarding Yemen, thus we do not know if the Republicans opposed the specific legislation dealing with Yemen, if they opposed the theatrics the GOP engaged in, or if - as YOU claim - they opposed condemnation of Anti-Semitism, which is extremely highly unlikely.
-- Democrats proved through hacked / released e-mails that anti-Semitism is more of a 'Democrat' thing, and/or, as more recently shown, a 'Muslim Democrat' thing.

YOU just want US to take YOUR extremely partisan, still butt-hurt, sore loser, emotionally manipulated, GOP / Trump-hating word that YOU know what was in their heads and minds.

:haha:

The Democrats have now become the Party of Anti-Semitism, led by newly elected standard bearers Omar, Tlaib, and Cortez...

...among other insane, embarrassing extreme issues such as wanting to murder babies after they are born and AOC's hilarious 'Green New Fantasy', a nation-destroying plan to collapse the US in order to save the world by attempting to achieve the impossible by using technology that does not exist while admittedly spending more money than we could ever spend.

The Democrats have ESPECIALLY recently found themselves in the EXTREMELY undesirable position of actually having to officially go on record FOR supporting such insane / immoral ideas and to condemn their own anti-Semitic pro-terrorist Muslim Party Members' actions / words...

...and your thread is just a snowflake attempt to shift the attention of all this from the Democratic Party to the GOP who have, in essence, 'just turned on the kitchen light at 2am and sent the cockroaches scurrying for the dark'.

It's made-up fake news....snowflake spin.

MASSIVE FAIL!

Republicans were also successful in adding a measure to denounce anti-Semitism — which all Democrats backed —

You are a moron. You don't back a bill because of ONE area you agree with. I would have voted against it to because I disagree with the "anti semitism" part but I agree with the Yemen part.

Republicans were also successful in adding a measure to denounce anti-Semitism — which all Democrats backed —

You are a moron. You don't back a bill because of ONE area you agree with. I would have voted against it to because I disagree with the "anti semitism" part but I agree with the Yemen part.

Right. So...exactly like I said.

Wait a minute, is the desperate crazy left really calling Republican congresspeople "nazis" because they refused to withdraw advisers from the Yemen conflict? I guess desperate times call for desperate anti-American propaganda from the left.

Wait a minute, is the desperate crazy left really calling Republican congresspeople "nazis" because they refused to withdraw advisers from the Yemen conflict? I guess desperate times call for desperate anti-American propaganda from the left.

Republicans are the ones who chose to recommit the bill with the condemnation of anti-Semitism. So what other conclusion can there be for voting against the bill?

Republicans are torn between showing support for Jews instead of Israel, and wanting as many Muslim civilians slaughtered as possible in Yemen.

Right. So...exactly like I said.
They voted against the Yemen resolution dolt. Get a grip.

Forum List

Back