What's with all the WW III talk?

Do you think it's odd after the impeachments, the indictments, the talk about an autocracy, the boorish behavior, the marital infidelities, the inveterate lying, the failed coup, the attacks on officers of the court, the incitement of violence, all those things.............that he is by far the presumptive Repub presidential nominee and yet you accuse Dems of being obsessed with him?
And, bingo.

Does this best describe Biden or Trump?

There's the impeachments, the indictments, the talk about an autocracy, the boorish behavior, the marital infidelities, the inveterate lying, the failed coup, the attacks on officers of the court, the incitement of violence, the stealing from a charity, the fraudulent real estate school, the revolving door of cabinet members, the adoration of despots,.................................
They'll find a way to tie Biden to all of that, and exonerate Trump from all of it.

These are the Manson Girls. They make it up as they go, to fit their worldview.

Dude, you guys dont actually give a shit. Yall just care about the letter by their name.
Look at congress. FFS, look at our President.
You guys have ZERO standards.
IOW, you can't really answer the question. Instead, relying on a false equivalence between Trump's documented record and a bunch of unproven allegations against Biden. Did you think I wouldn't notice?

Here's a few questions. How many IG's has Biden fired because they were looking in to corruption in his admin? How many AG's has he fired because they would not do his bidding? How many chiefs of staff have left or been fired? How many members of Joe's family has he named as close advisers or given positions of immense responsibility? How many times has Joe had a class action lawsuit brought against him for fraud? Getting the picture?

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
I dont like the guy. I think he is an authoritarian POS but my gawd. You freaks have an unhealthy obsession with him. Its disturbing.
I'll repeat, he's the GOP's presumptive nominee for prez. Tell me again who has the unhealthy obsession.

IOW, you can't really answer the question. Instead, relying on a false equivalence between Trump's documented record and a bunch of unproven allegations against Biden. Did you think I wouldn't notice?

Here's a few questions. How many IG's has Biden fired because they were looking in to corruption in his admin? How many AG's has he fired because they would not do his bidding? How many chiefs of staff have left or been fired? How many members of Joe's family has he named as close advisers or given positions of immense responsibility? How many times has Joe had a class action lawsuit brought against him for fraud? Getting the picture?

Yeah, we get the picture....

Template.jpg

I wasnt even referring to that corruption stuff actually. I was referring to his racism, lies, war mongering, spending, senility stuff like that. Dude cant even walk down a fucking sidewalk and you dumb mother fuckers want him to be president. AGAIN.

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
I dont like the guy. I think he is an authoritarian POS but my gawd. You freaks have an unhealthy obsession with him. Its disturbing.
Then how bizarre that you make yourself a human shield for him at every opportunity.

One might suspect that Trumpers just aren't very honest.

Forum List

Back