Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. ”

well, now we know he should have

I don't think anyone thought even Trump would be so inept.

Really? Then you weren’t paying attention. Trump has had one successful project I. His entire life: Trump Tower. Everything else went lost money or went completely broke. And there are still people who claim Fred pulled a lot of strings behind the scenes to make it happen.

Kim only liked Dennis Rodman, not Obama. You really can’t blame the guy. Don has attempted to get a dialogue going with him. So because he didn’t go over and get in his face, he’s catering to him? Bullshit. He will react appropriately as is needed. But he will not get credit either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kim only liked Dennis Rodman, not Obama. You really can’t blame the guy. Don has attempted to get a dialogue going with him. So because he didn’t go over and get in his face, he’s catering to him? Bullshit. He will react appropriately as is needed. But he will not get credit either way.

Next time trump visits Un , Un can show him how he took care of the guys he sent to America to make a deal?

Next time trump visits Un , Un can show him how he took care of the guys he sent to America to make a deal?

Maybe you can advise him.

Kim executed the diplomat who arranged the last summit by firing squad because it failed and Trump walked out. Trump said NOTHING. Kim conducted missile tests while Trump was in Japan, and Trump defended Kim. THAT's catering to him.

Kim didn't have nukes and ICBM's when Obama was in power, because Obama didn't let it happen. Trump stopped all of Obama's anti-nuke programs and within months Kim had both nukes and reliable ICBM's. Now Trump has allowed the Chinese to lift sanctions, and made Kim one of the most powerful dictators on the planet.

Everything Donald Trump touches, dies.

Kim executed the diplomat who arranged the last summit by firing squad because it failed and Trump walked out. Trump said NOTHING. Kim conducted missile tests while Trump was in Japan, and Trump defended Kim. THAT's catering to him.

Kim didn't have nukes and ICBM's when Obama was in power, because Obama didn't let it happen. Trump stopped all of Obama's anti-nuke programs and within months Kim had both nukes and reliable ICBM's. Now Trump has allowed the Chinese to lift sanctions, and made Kim one of the most powerful dictators on the planet.

Bullshit. Obama did nothing. Kim is a POS, granted. Obama depleted our military, and disrespected our law enforcement officers and veterans. That’s why they didn’t support him. Kim will be history, if he takes things further.

Bullshit. Obama did nothing. Kim is a POS, granted. Obama depleted our military, and disrespected our law enforcement officers and veterans. That’s why they didn’t support him. Kim will be history, if he takes things further.

Obama didn’t “deplete” the military. That would be Republicans who controlled the purse and cut funding every year under the sequestration.

Your law enforcement people should be disrespected until they stop murdering unarmed civilians, and using non-white communities as a cash cow.

I thought the police far more supportive of Obama than they are of Trump. The police chiefs have taken Trump to task for a number of things, including ginning up all of the racism and violence from right wing extremists, and suggesting that police “rough up” suspects when they arrest them

But continue on thinking that Trumo talking tough is anything but laughable.

Call someone else next time you need some help. I get nothing from the government. I work and pay for those who don’t exist on paper. The government gives me some of my money back at the end of the year. Your team lost. Get over it. Military and police didn’t back oboe, and he stirred up racism and threw minorities some fake kibble. Farrakhan and Al had keys to the White House. Self serving sell out racists. And dims started racism. You have plenty of freaks to choose from in 2020. It will really be entertaining watching them turn on each other.

Ask Otto Warmbiers parents about Trump appeasing Kim

Ask Otto Warmbiers parents about Trump appeasing Kim

He got him back, when Obama did nothing. Are you kidding. What happened to him was a fucked up tragedy. Trump also got some others back from other countries. But he was in no way responsible for his treatment or death. So he could try and negotiate with a lunatic like Kim, or blow him off the map. The attempt at negotiating is done. Everyone is aware of that. But don’t tell anyone, that Obama was good at negotiating with any country, or did anything for foreign relations. He let people shit all over us, so he could leave office and prepare financial security for himself. He was caught attempting to send $300 million overseas, just hours before he left office. That was stopped. This was done while veterans in the USA were getting shit service, and citizens are homeless and hungry. But that’s nobody’s business, and he wasn’t going to comment on that.

You looking for A tRumpet merit badge with this fairy tale?

Standing up for the black man is disrespectful to cops? Why? Because they like busting black kids without consequence?

and do tell, how did he disrespect veterans? Did he say he did not like soldiers who were prisoners of War during Nam?

I am sick of this ignorant trash you lunatics post. Take your "wanna be special because you are white" crap and face facts.

We all know why folks post the trash you just did. All of us. Do you?

Trumpets, horrible humans.

Oh and another question. How teh fuck did Obie "deplete" teh military?

I just can't . I need a shower.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Standing up for the black man is disrespectful to cops? Why? Because they like busting black kids without consequence?

and do tell, how did he disrespect veterans? Did he say he did not like soldiers who were prisoners of War during Nam?

I am sick of this ignorant trash you lunatics post. Take your "wanna be special because you are white" crap and face facts.

Why don’t you ask vets and police why he didn’t have their backs. We had no ability to react when needed. Our fleets of ships and planes were reduced to nothing. Benghazi was a perfect example of that. But Hillary would have taken care of everything. Too bad she lost. I’m tired of hearing punks like you, cry because life didn’t work out how you wanted. So of course, it’s every white persons fault. And every white person is a racist. You spew hate, but your not racist. Farrakhan and Al Sharpton had keys to the White House. Horrible human beings indeed. Bullshit. Enjoy the 2020 parade of losers. And just so you know, I bought the fallacy that Obama was selling the first term. I thought he would step up and bring people together. He had his own agenda, and just stirred the shit pot as far as I’m concerned. When he did whatever he wanted, and offered no explanations, I was done. And the day he left office, he tried to send 300 million overseas hours before he was out. It got flagged. He wasn’t helping out minorities, military, or law enforcement. He was setting up his future.

Why don’t you ask vets and police why he didn’t have their backs. We had no ability to react when needed. Our fleets of ships and planes were reduced to nothing. Benghazi was a perfect example of that. But Hillary would have taken care of everything. Too bad she lost. I’m tired of hearing punks like you, cry because life didn’t work out how you wanted. So of course, it’s every white persons fault. And every white person is a racist. You spew hate, but your not racist. Farrakhan and Al Sharpton had keys to the White House. Horrible human beings indeed. Bullshit. Enjoy the 2020 parade of losers. And just so you know, I bought the fallacy that Obama was selling the first term. I thought he would step up and bring people together. He had his own agenda, and just stirred the shit pot as far as I’m concerned. When he did whatever he wanted, and offered no explanations, I was done. And the day he left office, he tried to send 300 million overseas hours before he was out. It got flagged. He wasn’t helping out minorities, military, or law enforcement. He was setting up his future.

I am asking you and your big mouth.

No ability to react? WTF??????????

Our ships and planes were reduced to nothing? You just can;'t make this stuff up. Well, actually, you did.

Clue, bitch, I am no Hill fan nor any Bill fan. Sharpton and Farrakhan are saints, SAINTS compared to that disgusting pig you worship.

As to Obie, he was unable to bring folks together. His mere election made that impossible.

You need to wake the fuck up, you may be a good dude under it all but following an orange disease makes you part of the problem.

Our ships and planes were reduced to nothing? You just can;'t make this stuff up. Well, actually, you did.

Clue, bitch, I am no Hill fan nor any Bill fan. Sharpton and Farrakhan are saints, SAINTS compared to that disgusting pig you worship.

As to Obie, he was unable to bring folks together. His mere election made that impossible.

You need to wake the fuck up, you may be a good dude under it all but following an orange disease makes you part of the problem.

Glad to hear you didn’t think Hillary was the savior. 2020 is not looking good for you. I’m not seeing anyone with any plans to solve problems anytime soon.

Glad to hear you didn’t think Hillary was the savior. 2020 is not looking good for you. I’m not seeing anyone with any plans to solve problems anytime soon.

On this we agree. Especially the guy in the White House.

Forum List

Back