Our National Debt, spending addiction and deficit spending is problem 1

And this is why we have 32 trillion in debt.

Both sides give their side a free pass and only blame the other side.

It has been an equally shared thing between the two parties.
At least the dems are honest about wanting to spend like drunken sailors in the red light district.

The right cries incessantly about spending and then shuts up the instant they take office and increase spending just like the dems.

The right cries incessantly about spending and then shuts up the instant they take office and increase spending just like the dems.

I have never seen any spending bill in Congress where the democrats wanted to spend less than the repubs did. Both parties are bad about fiscal responsibility, but let's not kid ourselves, the democrats are way worse. Hell, they woulda spent another $3.5 trillion back in 2021, into the teeth of rising inflation except Manchin and Sinema wouldn't agree to it. So don't tell me they are equal, that is total BS.

And this is why we have 32 trillion in debt.

Both sides give their side a free pass and only blame the other side.

Wrong. We have about 32 trillion in debt because neither side has lifted a finger. Kicking the can down the road isn’t “policy.” I happen to agree that both sides deserve blame; but that’s not the same as accepting false claims by liberals.

Wrong. We have about 32 trillion in debt because neither side has lifted a finger. Kicking the can down the road isn’t “policy.” I happen to agree that both sides deserve blame; but that’s not the same as accepting false claims by liberals.

Yet you continue to give Trump a free pass.

You sir, are part of the problem

Yet you continue to give Trump a free pass.

You sir, are part of the problem
No ma’am. I don’t give him a free pass.

You are reading comprehension challenged.

This is one reason why hacks such as you will never be part of any meaningful solution.

No ma’am. I don’t give him a free pass.

You are reading comprehension challenged.

This is one reason why hacks such as you will never be part of any meaningful solution.

Otto: 25% of our current debt was created under the humper.

BackAgain: You probably are too retarded to recognize this word: COVID.

And then you claim you do not give him a free pass!

You are too much damn fun! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Otto: 25% of our current debt was created under the humper.

BackAgain: You probably are too retarded to recognize this word: COVID.

And then you claim you do not give him a free pass!

You are too much damn fun! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You are absolutely too retarded to grasp that noting that doesn’t amount to giving President Trump a free pass.

You are too retarded to even breathe. :itsok:

You are absolutely too retarded to grasp that noting that doesn’t amount to giving President Trump a free pass.

You are too retarded to even breathe. :itsok:

Of course it did. you made the debt the fault of COVID and gave Trump a free pass by doing so.

Why hide now, a bit late for that?

When Republicans are in office, nobody mentions the deficit.

When they're out of office, the deficit is suddenly a huge issue.

Go figure.
Rinse and repeat.

All the way back to Darth Cheney declaring that “deficits don’t matter” in 2002-2003

Of course it did. you made the debt the fault of COVID and gave Trump a free pass by doing so.

Why hide now, a bit late for that?
False. And you are retarded.

What I noted (correctly) was that COVID became a MAJOR contributor to the budgets under Trump, you lying hack.

Maybe try to educate yourself before bleating like a retarded goat in gastric distress.

What I noted (correctly) was that COVID became a MAJOR contributor to the budgets under Trump, you lying hack.

It was the MAJOR contributor to one budget year under Trump.

It had not a single thing to do with him asking for 1.1 trillion dollars more in spending than even Obama ever asked for

False. And you are retarded.

Maybe try to educate yourself before bleating like a retarded goat in gastric distress.

Democrat congress controlled the purse strings--headed by Piglosi. Gov't shutdown was threatened--let's see what the vegetable does with the debt ceiling.

I have never seen any spending bill in Congress where the democrats wanted to spend less than the repubs did. Both parties are bad about fiscal responsibility, but let's not kid ourselves, the democrats are way worse. Hell, they woulda spent another $3.5 trillion back in 2021, into the teeth of rising inflation except Manchin and Sinema wouldn't agree to it. So don't tell me they are equal, that is total BS.
Yes yes, no sacrifice from regular people is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share. We have the richest country in the world by far and the only modern country without a living wage healthcare day care cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations an ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly taxing the rich for crying out loud. Everyone is paying about 27% on average in all taxes and that is what gives us the worst inequality and then the worst upward mobility and homelessness anywhere by far. Great job!

You have seen such bills if you were not born yesterday. Bush outspent ALL presidents before him. Trump spent faster than any president before him as well. You want to see republicans support more spending than democrats do? Just wait another year, they will outdo them as soon as they take power.

The song and dance about fiscal responsibility from the right is nothing more than that, just a performance they put on to get you to vote for them.

The Dims have done far worse than doing nothing. They have been actively pushing for piling on more debt.

Forum List

Back