Our National Debt, spending addiction and deficit spending is problem 1

Yes yes, no sacrifice from regular people is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share. We have the richest country in the world by far and the only modern country without a living wage healthcare day care cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations an ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly taxing the rich for crying out loud. Everyone is paying about 27% on average in all taxes and that is what gives us the worst inequality and then the worst upward mobility and homelessness anywhere by far. Great job!
How much is their "fair share," nimrod?

You have seen such bills if you were not born yesterday. Bush outspent ALL presidents before him. Trump spent faster than any president before him as well. You want to see republicans support more spending than democrats do? Just wait another year, they will outdo them as soon as they take power.

The song and dance about fiscal responsibility from the right is nothing more than that, just a performance they put on to get you to vote for them.

I guess that word 'Congress' must've confused you, huh? And BTW Obama spent more than Bush did, so fuck off. You tell me, when was the last time that the democrats IN CONGRESS wanted to spend less on any bill than the republicans did? Congress appropriates the money, asshole. It's their sole responsibility, the president can veto it, but how often does that happen?

th

Unlike you, I can read and comprehend what I read.

Yes, you wrote this...

It was a major contributor in at least two years of his term.

Trump's term ended 11 months after COVID became a thing and you think that equal "at least two years of his term".

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Dims have done far worse than doing nothing. They have been actively pushing for piling on more debt.
Yep. I happen to accept the complaint of many libs and progs that the Republicans have been roughly as guilty as the Dims. At the very least, they fail to apply the brakes and sometimes they engage in the same behavior as the Dims.

But it is a mainstay of the liberal Dim Parody that in order to “serve” the people, the government must forever pass laws requiring more and more spending. They may now choose to deny it, but their denials are hollow and dishonest.

Maybe we should start by taxing the rich and enforcing it? You know the amazons, the googles and the microsofts??? A lot of them pay next to nothing. How is that right or fair. Lets not hurt the poor and our middle class. Lets not become a third world shithole. Pull your heads out of your asses.

Maybe we should start by taxing the rich and enforcing it? You know the amazons, the googles and the microsofts??? A lot of them pay next to nothing. How is that right or fair. Lets not hurt the poor and our middle class. Lets not become a third world shithole. Pull your heads out of your asses.
The corporate tax rate in a sane world would be exactly and precisely zero point zero zero percent.

Yes, you wrote this...

It was a major contributor in at least two years of his term.

Trump's term ended 11 months after COVID became a thing and you think that equal "at least two years of his term".
Poor pathetic and brain damaged Gigi.

President Donald Trump​

Total Actual plus Budgeted = $6.612 trillion, a 33% increase

• FY 2021: $966 billion budgeted + $600 billion from pandemic impact = $1.566 trillion
  • FY 2020: $1.083 trillion budgeted + $2.2 trillion from pandemic = $3.283 trillion

Cite: see my prior link. This is just an excerpt. Also, I chose to highlight the COVID info therein, since Golfing Croc is quite slow.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Poor pathetic and brain damaged Gigi.

Cite: see my prior link. This is just an excerpt. Also, I chose to highlight the COVID info therein, since Golfing Croc is quite slow.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Still waiting for you to list which two years of Trump's term as president were affected by COVID.

Should be simple for one such as yourself.

See? I knew you couldn’t read and comprehend. :itsok:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I did both. Yet you cannot even answer the most simple of questions.

It was your claim and now you are running from like a kitten from a dog.

How embarrassing for you.

I did both. Yet you cannot even answer the most simple of questions.

It was your claim and now you are running from like a kitten from a dog.

How embarrassing for you.
You did maybe read. But you didn’t comprehend. And I did answer. You’re just too stupid to see it and grasp it. That’s all.

Very embarrassing for you. As always.

You did maybe read. But you didn’t comprehend. And I did answer. You’re just too stupid to see it and grasp it. That’s all.

Very embarrassing for you. As always.

You ran away from answering like a scared little kitten and now you are sitting on a branch talking shit but too cowardly to do more than that.

How boring.

You ran away from answering like a scared little kitten and now you are sitting on a branch talking shit but too cowardly to do more than that.

How boring.
You remain utterly retarded for all to see.

You’re maybe not lying. But you’re certainly stupid.

Your opinion is of no interest since you can’t see what’s right under your own nose.

I won’t call you a liar. But assuming that you’re not deliberately lying, you’re exposed as a complete imbecile.

I seem to recall the democrats bitching about the debt and deficits when Trump was in office and the GOP held the Senate.
Wrong. You "remember" Dems pointing out that Trump was running up debt and deficits after YOU fuckers went nuts over...yea...debts and deficits when Obama was in the White House

I just have a BS in Economics and you have bullshit talking points .
All you have is "BS"!

How many profitable businesses have you started ~ own?
How many have you employed in the wealth making sector of our economy?

(BTW, being full of "bs", I doubt we can believe anything you say.)

There is a current claim, repeated by the media, that our national debt is $28.08 TRILLION.
View attachment 569687
At this point and noting the accelerating rate of deficit spending, the proportion of payment of just interest on the debt to “revenues” is unquestionably going to become much much larger. Like a person who can’t handle their own household budget, the government will “borrow” ever more just to pay interest. Of course, the government will probably in just “print” money but this makes each dollar increasingly less valuable. (And some will tell us that inflation isn’t a big deal.

Now consider, the $28 TRILLION DEBT figure is phony. It doesn’t include unfunded mandates like pensions. Anyone care to take a stab at THAT one?

I know that most liberals and progressives and economic authorities like AOC will dismiss this as pure right wing hysteria, but for reasonable people, I suggest that our addiction to spending and debt and deficit spending is the most urgent problem we face as a nation.
Insufficient taxation of the wealthy and corporations is the principal problem.

Forum List

Back