Our kids are being brainwashed in public schools and universities...

...Teacher makes it a social engineering experiment as well by separating whites and non-whites on different parts of the room and spends a considerable amount of time giving her views on social topics. Grading and assessment is then done with how the student incorporates her views and position into their response. ...

That teacher would be corrected by her department head, and possibly sued by the parents of one of those students.
Nope. It was signed off by the administration and school board. The focus is social justice awareness. The focus should be imparting and ensuring students are acquiring and demonstrating learned skills sets.
look up the definition on google, of the person who claims to be a teacher, that is arguing with you. it is certainly relevant

History is being dropped from most curriculums.
If I was raising kids this day and age, I would home school.
Excellent article that confirms the facts i have posted in different threads. Of course you have complete morons who argue everything we see and can be witness to is a lie. The claim to be teachers hence anyone who disagrees is wrong.

We are witnesses yet people make claims they never back up in any way.

As if being a teacher makes them witness to the entire world. They dictate what is right with no evidence. They dictate what is wrong with only a BIGOTS understanding!!!!

...Teacher makes it a social engineering experiment as well by separating whites and non-whites on different parts of the room and spends a considerable amount of time giving her views on social topics. Grading and assessment is then done with how the student incorporates her views and position into their response. ...

That teacher would be corrected by her department head, and possibly sued by the parents of one of those students.
Nope. It was signed off by the administration and school board. ...
bullshit. Show some proof. You know, critical thinking and all that?

How about being a former student and active parent of students in the same school system?...

Once again, someone who thinks that just because he has been a passenger on an airplane, he is an expert pilot and aircraft technician. When an actual pilot corrects him on something, he gets all bent out of shape.

How about being a former student and active parent of students in the same school system?...

Once again, someone who thinks that just because he has been a passenger on an airplane, he is an expert pilot and aircraft technician. When an actual pilot corrects him on something, he gets all bent out of shape.

So, you are a teacher in my local school district that can “correct “ me? Prove it.

So, you are a teacher in my local school district that can “correct “ me? Prove it.
Are you a teacher anywhere? Have you ever been?

You are shifting your own goal posts. I was very clear regarding my position and vantage points. You said you were like “an actual pilot” correcting me. That can only mean you are a teacher in my school or school system that is in a strong position to refute what I said.

Are you a school teacher? What school system?

You are shifting your own goal posts. I was very clear regarding my position and vantage points. You said you were like “an actual pilot” correcting me. That can only mean you are a teacher in my school or school system that is in a strong position to refute what I said.

look up its user name. know who you are talking to

Yes, I am a teacher in an urban school district.

Yes, I am a teacher in an urban school district.

Sounds like you are a pilot on another plane. Glad to see that you are committed to teaching our youth to think critically and analytically.

History is being dropped from most curriculums.
"Patriot" is politically incorrect.
Homosexuality is normal.
America is inherently racist.
Government is needed for survival.
God doesn't exist.
Conservatism is evil.
If I was raising kids this day and age, I would home school.

just saw a brain pop vid yesterday which is used in many SDs.
it was about the George Floyd incident. it was a one sided account that did not age well with the recent leaked video of the incident.
I attended a workshop spring 2019 on how to brain wash students into leftist ideology. The SD is also trying to do the same with the faculty.

This brainwashed and indoctrination stuff is right up there with Sasquatch. It surely does exist just hard to find. It is also as dumb and ignorant as "this election will determine the gate of america"..... Whatever.

Forum List

Back