Our economy is booming!

Just look at the facts.

Eh... I don't know much about LA... Venice Beach ... But aren't they primarily ran but Democrats? And... As such... Why the fuck would you want us talking about it?

What does Democrats have to do with it?

Are like 80% or so of the homeless living in dem controlled areas selling their votes for crooked inept dem politicians. Hell California alone has most of the homeless. Libs cause poverty and drug addictions which leads to more and more homeless that they encourage.

Just look at the facts.

Eh... I don't know much about LA... Venice Beach ... But aren't they primarily ran but Democrats? And... As such... Why the fuck would you want us talking about it?

Did you not watch the video? How do you not immediately think that's failed economic leadership? Hell, look at all of California when it comes to that. What is it? Sixth or seventh largest economy in the world and if they sold off every asset they have they still couldn't pay off the state debt.

Just look at the facts.

Did you not watch the video? How do you not immediately think that's failed economic leadership? Hell, look at all of California when it comes to that. What is it? Sixth or seventh largest economy in the world and if they sold off every asset they have they still couldn't pay off the state debt.

They have the same amount in TX and Fl according to population.

Just look at the facts.

Are like 80% or so of the homeless living in dem controlled areas selling their votes for crooked inept dem politicians. Hell California alone has most of the homeless. Libs cause poverty and drug addictions which leads to more and more homeless that they encourage.

Spot on, Turt!!!

From Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” chapter five.

1. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Such should be the epitaph of Liberalism.
  2. ‘Welfare’ as a wholly owned subsidiary of the government, and its main result is the incentivizing of a disrespect for oneself, and for the entity that provides the welfare. As more folks in a poor neighborhood languish with little or no work, entire local culture begins to change: daily work is no longer the expected social norm. Extended periods of hanging around the neighborhood, neither working nor going to school becoming more and more socially acceptable.
    1. Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence.

Just look at the facts.

They have the same amount in TX and Fl according to population.

Oh I'm sorry... Let me say it AGAIN.

Sixth or seventh largest economy in the world and if they sold off every asset they have they still couldn't pay off the state debt.

In flaming liberal Portland, OR the homeless decided to setup camp in a wealthy liberal area of the city next to a city park. Compassionate liberals rousted them all out of there, tore down their camps and put up street signs about every 30 feet NO CAMPING. Not sure what happened to all the homeless but liberals made sure they understood they are not welcome in their wealthy neighborhoods.

In flaming liberal Portland, OR the homeless decided to setup camp in a wealthy liberal area of the city next to a city park. Compassionate liberals rousted them all out of there, tore down their camps and put up street signs about every 30 feet NO CAMPING. Not sure what happened to all the homeless but liberals made sure they understood they are not welcome in their wealthy neighborhoods.

Just your opinion if you can't post a link to the facts.

When the tent cities start to spring up this winter, I'm calling them Trump Cities.
He owns this.
He's the biggest failure of a POTUS in American history.

Forum List

Back