Trump Orders Declassification (&Without Redactions) of ALL Russiagate Related Documents

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Now we get to see just how much Comey, Strjock, Page, McCabe and others have been lying under oath.

President Trump on Tuesday said he has “fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents" related to the Russia investigation and the FBI’s investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” The president tweeted Tuesday night.
"All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago," Trump tweeted. "Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country."
He added: "Act!!!"

Lol, I just LOVE this President!

Just wondering out loud. In the case that the release of these documents is slow walked, can the next president re-classify the documents?

You assume it will be Biden. I agree.
5-minutes after they are released they are published, that Genie won't go back in the bottle.
The truth will be known, before the election.

00462cd19be49edc389911731c1b7c392969fc870b0ad427786c42f1b4cf2e6e.jpg

looks like donny grabbed his ankles for pootey poot again.

did anybody stop to think that 'sources & methods ' might be revealed that will give our adversaries a clear advantage over us in the future - or are all you trump humpers just looking for instant gratification like yer sociopathic chosen one?

did anybody stop to think that 'sources & methods ' might be revealed that will give our adversaries a clear advantage over us in the future - or are all you trump humpers just looking for instant gratification like yer sociopathic chosen one?
Repeating a lie doesn't make it any truer.
There are no US "sources and methods" except for the democrats colluding with Russians for "dirt" on Trump, duh.

I'm wanting law breakers in jail. It is icing on the cake, that they are democrats.

Just wondering out loud. In the case that the release of these documents is slow walked, can the next president re-classify the documents?

You assume it will be Biden. I agree.
The Democrats are such scum, they hope they can win the election so they can re hide their crimes.

What total POS these people are

The president’s announcement led to fierce exchanges on social media.
Gen. Michael Hayden, the former CIA director under President George W. Bush, got into a public clash on Twitter with Richard Grenell, the former acting Director of National Intelligence under Trump.
Grenell had tweeted a link to an exclusive Fox News story about John Ratcliffe, the administration’s top intelligence official, and the declassification of documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, according to a source.

I love the smell of leftwing ass burning in the morning.

That's not according to Brennan's notes

I'm wanting law breakers in jail. It is icing on the cake, that they are democrats.

& that can't be done without giving away ' secrets ' that give adversaries the advantage so they can devise methods to circumvent our intel?

how dumb can you be?

Forum List

Back