Trump Our Dotard President

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Boy, did Kim nail it when he called Don the Con a Dotard, a perfectly apt description of the world's numero uno idiot. Wish I had thought of it. Bigly, covfefe!

Trumps vocabulary comes up with "Rocket Man"

Kim's vocabulary retorts with "Mentally Deranged Dotard"

Kim humiliated him Bigly

Boy, did Kim nail it when he called Don the Con a Dotard, a perfectly apt description of the world's numero uno idiot. Wish I had thought of it. Bigly, covfefe!

I always say bed wetting parasites like you belong in North Korea.

Thanks for confirming it.

You should have been flushed down a toilet at a planned parenthood clinic. Eat shit and choke on it.

im not a fan of donald the con, but to cheer NK over him is kinda lame

No cheering...it is kind of sad really

No other President has come off as badly compared to a raging N Korean Dictator
I'd like to see Trump listen to his advisors on how to react in this delicate situation. But Trump resorts to a schoolyard taunting contest and comes up looking like a fool compared to a 98 lb weakling

I'd like to see Trump listen to his advisors on how to react in this delicate situation. But Trump resorts to a schoolyard taunting contest and comes up looking like a fool compared to a 98 lb weakling
i dunno how to deal
w. that whackadoodle

Trumps vocabulary comes up with "Rocket Man"

Kim's vocabulary retorts with "Mentally Deranged Dotard"

Kim humiliated him Bigly

really?-------what does DOTARD mean? hint-----it is now "doddering"

It means a senile demented person

Does Trump fit that description?

no---that's DODDERING------not dotard. Trump shows no sign of Dementia

I think Trump shows serious signs of mental incapacity

Regressives proving once again they support a dictator that rapes murders and threatens to nuke the world over the President of the USA. What a disgusting bunch of filth.

i dunno how to deal
w. that whackadoodle

The whole thing has gotten embarrassing

We were dumb enough to intentionally elect a "political outsider" who has a new way of doing things. We saw what he was.
That way seems to involve bullying and childish taunts over diplomacy. We need the whole world to participate in controlling N Korea. No country in the world will comply with Trump's leadership

Why should they?

Regressives proving once again they support a dictator that rapes murders and threatens to nuke the world over the President of the USA. What a disgusting bunch of filth.

Trump is embarrassing our country as he sinks to the level of a deranged North Korean dictator

Trump is embarrassing our country as he sinks to the level of a deranged North Korean dictator
And you are a treasonous liar that should be hung.

There is an old saying.....Never argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

That is what Trump is doing. Engaging an childish schoolyard threats and taunts with a petty dictator that nobody takes seriously

Oh yea! My dad can beat up your dad and you are fat Rocket Man

Your Don the Con, the Dotard, is spoiling for a fight and is trying to goad Kim into one. The Con is desperate to divert attention from Russia, and he would have no qualms about engaging in a nuclear war, with the mistaken idea that all Americans would support him. Bigly, covfefe!!!

Your Don the Con, the Dotard, is spoiling for a fight and is trying to goad Kim into one. The Con is desperate to divert attention from Russia, and he would have no qualms about engaging in a nuclear war, with the mistaken idea that all Americans would support him. Bigly, covfefe!!!
How many times does the little Korean gook have to threaten to nuke us and how many nukes does he have to set off before your stupid goes away?

I now use Dotard Trump in my USMB posts, instead of Donald.
There is no question, for the adults on this board, that Kim and Dotard are acting like spoiled little bullies on a grammar school playground. How embarrassing and a good reason the US is nose-diving in the respect the world has for the US.

I now use Dotard Trump in my USMB posts, instead of Donald.
There is no question, for the adults on this board, that Kim and Dotard are acting like spoiled little bullies on a grammar school playground. How embarrassing and a good reason the US is nose-diving in the respect the world has for the US.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Forum List

Back