'Our Democracy Shall Not Perish In This Hour': Schumer Gives Mammoth Speech On Voting Rights For Full Hour

• Banned
Pennsylvania State Senator Dan Laughlin (GOP). "Trump lost Pennsylvania because he received fewer votes." A few Republicans are fed up with Trump's baby fit and want to actually legislate. Well done to you, Senator

Schumer quotes him in the speech

• Banned
Schumer: i agree with Barr...these allegations of fraud are BS

FIi3SsiXsAEbBgW

Last edited:
Chuck Schumer has been an insurrectionist ever since the evil voting blocks in New York State that control who gets elected. So sick of those fake ass reading glasses he never takes off, to hide his hooked nose.

You just have to love the how these partisan assholes on both sides can turn on the selective memory when it suits them. It really cracks me up how so many Democrats in Congress, the media and across the country think no one remembers their stolen election rants after 2016.

The Republican "plot" against Democracy is to restrict future voting to registered voters who can prove their identity with a government-issued photo-ID card. This "strategem" is approved by about 80% of the electorate, including a substantial majority of BIPOC's. The only people opposed are Democrats in Congress. Curious, isn't it?

My challenge to the Schumer's is, please provide an example of a would-be voter who will not be able to vote because of this unreasonable requirement. Seriously. I want to see this incompetent fukker and see what his problem is.

Forum List

Back