Our Country Music Chat

RIP to one of the greatest of country legends

Though it is sad to watch a bit. He still had it until the end

The country music special that is on TV right now? Snore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Nothing will ever touch the real stuff.

It is more a POP sound than a country sound. Jimmie Allen is doing a good job. Luke Combs as well.

Last edited:
^^^ The first time that I heard Luke Combs sing, I thought that it was Craig Morgan. :) :) :)

God bless you and both guys always!!!

Holly

I just read that the lady who was married to country legend Ronnie Milsap has gone forward. What makes the matter worse is that their boy was the first to go in early 2019. The following is a clip that shows all three of them in 2002 when Ronnie was given the Academy Of Country Music's Pioneer Award. I love how "What A Difference You've Made In My Life" is done for him.

God bless you and Ronnie and any family that he still has always!!!

Holly

According to this write up here, newer country singer Jimmie Allen will be a dancer on the next season of Dancing With The Stars.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Go here to see who got nominated for this fall's CMA awards! A list of who has never gotten one before is underneath, but I have already spotted one person who should not be included there: Lee Brice.

Holly

P.S. Lee collected his first win last fall and it was for the Musical Event Of The Year award.

Go here to see who got nominated for this fall's CMA awards! A list of who has never gotten one before is underneath, but I have already spotted one person who should not be included there: Lee Brice.

Holly

P.S. Lee collected his first win last fall and it was for the Musical Event Of The Year award.
The list of those not getting an award was a big surprise. I wonder what rules they go by to decide on who gets an award and who does not.

^^^ One person missing from the list of those who have never gotten a CMA award is the late great Joe Diffie.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly (one of his many fans)

According to this write up here, country legend T.G. Shephard is the newest singer to be hit with the Covid sickness.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

Go here for an unexpected write up concerning a member of the Rascal Flatts act.

God bless you and all three members always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you, Lord, for keeping him here with us still.

Forum List

Back