Our Country Music Chat

Go here for news concerning Chris Janson. I thank the Lord for looking after him and his family.

God bless you and Chris and his family always!!!

Holly

Go here for a write up concerning one of the remaining American Idol contestants…if the guy truly still remains.

I am not a fan of American Idol, but to see such a headline, my two pennies on the matter can no longer have a place in my pocket. To me, if this Caleb Kennedy kid doesn’t have a racist rump, he needs to get up off his cockamamie keister and finish what’s already been started because its moments like this that a person will find out just how many fans it is that they truly have which is what leaves me with this question: can the kid still be voted for even though walking away has become his intention?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ To me, its not about there being a ring in there at all. Its about how its worn. To me, that woman may as well be wanting to look like a bull.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Happy 25th anniversary to LeAnn Rimes. It was on this day that her Blue album was released in 1996.

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)

Say a prayer for Pistol Annie singer Ashley Monroe. Go here for the news. May her story only have a good and healthy ending once the dust has settled.

God bless you and Ashley always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back