Our Country Music Chat

The newest person to go forward is country singer Razzy Bailey. He was 82 and right now the cause of his passing has not been shared. The only song from him that I know of is one that is on a various artist compilation that I've had in my family since the late 80s named Christmas Wishes. The name of the song is "Peace On Earth (A Song For All Seasons)".

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Thanks for the info on Razzy Baily I had no idea he was that old. Here's a performance he did in my hometown.

^^^ I love his copy of that song! Several songs from the ZZ Top country music tribute album are awesome!

God bless you and Brad and everyone else from the album always!!!

Holly

The album that I have been waiting on is finally on its way! Go here for the awesome news concerning Alison Krauss and Robert Plant.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

Because today was recently labeled Charlie Daniels Day, here is my most favorite of his videos. Why this one? One of most favorite singers happens to be a part of the collaboration and sadly just like Charlie, he was another one of the many that we had to let go of last year too, I miss Hal Ketchum so much!!! Thankfully the other singer in the video is still here with us, I love John Berry too.

God bless you and John always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Hal)

The newest singers in country music to be hit with the Covid sickness are David Lee Murphy and David Allan Coe, may they both make a full recovery!

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Go here for the latest on Eddie Montgomery of the Montgomery Gentry duo.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. On September 8th, it will be four years since Troy's helicopter accident.

Forum List

Back