Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

"Sorry but, i see little sedition in 'we the people' protesting against an inept shill governance that does not respect or represent them"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Well, good poster Sparky, the devil is in the details.

"Protesting" governmental policy in our widely held perception does not include breaking down the doors and windows of the Capitol of the United States of America; does not include beating and severely injuring the men employed to guard not only that building, but the men and women within it. Nor does it include stealing laptops, documents, and possessions of our legislative representative; and the historical artwork and artefacts also within it. Nor does it include defecating in the public hallways of the Capitol of the United States.

But most importantly, Sparky's idea of protesting should not include an organized conspiracy to disrupt and prevent the centuries old tradition and legal mandate of American governance that expects and demands a peaceful transfer of power. Thusly, that is where that damn 'sedition' sneaks in.

For all of those 'details', poster Sparky....your suggestion that that degree and style of 'protesting' is OK......ain't really widely held in the America of today.

Just sayin'.

Oh, that’s easy. The facts are that those “parents” who are being investigated have levied violent and terroristic threats against school staff and the board.
colfax_m when are you going to show us these "terroristic threats" you claim happened?

Surely you aren't a lying sack of shit....................oh wait....

Last edited:
That defines the George Floyd Riots or the year long attacks on court houses in Portland Oregon.
There is merit in that analogy... why didn't the Rump Administration prosecute in Federal Court?
I guess arson, murder and mass destruction only counts when our illegitimate "Justice" system says it
does.
Not at all... it counts every time a Federal Administration presses such charges. Why didn't Rump's?

Was the justice system "illegitimate" during the Rump Administration as well or only after Dems won?

Good luck getting insurrection convictions in a fair trial.
Not necessary... Sedition, Assault on Federal Officials, Aggravated Assault, Conspiracy, etc., will do.

So how many people are in jail and how many are NOT charged with insurrection?
Many. Charged with the other really cool and righteous charges I summarized above.
The overwhelming majority are NOT being charged with insurrection. Why is that?
Doesn't matter... just as long as the Feds find legitimate and serious charges to prosecute.
All arrested due to the same 1/6 Capitol event. Yet some are charged with insurrection.
And some are not. How does that work?
For some they figure they can likely make the charge stick and for others lesser charges will do?
Go find the formerly most wanted Ray Epps and find out why the DOJ has just lost interest in this
leader of said "insurrection".
Nahhhhhh... not worth my time... just so long as the ringleaders and head inciters and conspirators pay.
And how many so called insurrectionists were armed and capable of overturning our government?
Doesn't matter.
You already claimed it doesn't matter. But that's patently bullshit!
Doesn't matter. Otherwise, the charges wouldn't have been executed.
You can't rob a bank without a weapon, much less overthrow the United States Government!
But that's not the legal definition of Insurrection, nor Sedition.
Think about that, imbecile.
I really DO understand the strain of fighting an uphill battle like you losers are fighting...

My condolences... :badgrin:

But that's not the legal definition of Insurrection, nor Sedition.
Sure thing, legal genius. The whole purpose of sedition is to overthrow the government and any governing
authority. Where, how and by what means, are a bunch of unarmed, middle aged duffers in MAGA hats going to
seize control of the government?

You haven't really thought this thing through, have you.
This is all going to end up about as well as the Robert Mueller Russian Collusion investigation/Hoax.

You clowns just don't learn.

"Yeah. I'm sure it isn't. Because when you discover Epps was an FBI plant your little bubble will burst."
----------------------------------------------------------------
When?
Do you have a date that you can share with the forum, good poster Eric?

And, if you could guide us on from which source we may wish to be alert to on such news.

And lastly, and I have no desire to question your veracity, but........but how do you know what you know?

Transparency is a good thing for furthering understanding and productive dialog. As such, you will understand why some members here would want to have some backgrounder on your sourcing capabilities.

Thanks in advance.

There is merit in that analogy... why didn't the Rump Administration prosecute in Federal Court?
Good question for Trump to answer when he runs again.
And yes, during Trump's administration the FBI and all the Justice Department was overrun with
viperous traitors that fought Trump every inch along the way.
Comey, Strzok, Andrew McCabe, etc.

Where, how and by what means, are a bunch of unarmed, middle aged duffers in MAGA hats going to
Well, good poster Eric, there are several lines of thought on just what were those MealTeam6 Kevlar Queens gonna do if they got their hands on those wooden boxes of electoral votes; or made hostage of Pence, or Pelosi; or worse, hung them or some other Legislator.

One line of thought is that those Patriot Wannabe's were merely cannon-fodder pawns, or more accurately, a deus ex machina development that would allow the January 6th Administration to declare a Constitutional crisis and invoke the Insurrection Act and Martial Law. And thus retain power.

(see previously posted interview excerpts from Breitbart with Roger Stone and Milos Yiannopolous where Stone articulated a scenario very similar. He articulated that on a broadcast at least four years before January 6th, 2021. He did it in 2016.)

Now, I'm not saying I am the one to make that argument, but it is out there.

But good luck to you and your plans.

What are the "facts" behind threatening and investigating the parents of school children in Virginia?
Immaterial to the topic-at-hand...

However...

I am entirely opposed to even the slightest hint of repression of parental objections to the CRT crap some school districts are vomiting-up for their students.

Try again, Con-dork.
No need... the point was well-made and needs very little defense...

Sure thing, legal genius
Oh, hell, son, I can be as dumb as a box-o-rox... just not in this particular instance...
. The whole purpose of sedition is to overthrow the government and any governing authority...
Agreed...
Where, how and by what means, are a bunch of unarmed, middle aged duffers in MAGA hats going to
By overturning a nationwide general election and keeping the losing candidate - the incumbent - in power by violent assault upon the US Capitol and Congress.
You haven't really thought this thing through, have you.
You wish... :auiqs.jpg:
This is all going to end up about as well as the Robert Mueller Russian Collusion investigation/Hoax.
What's the indictment count so far? And how many more indictments (and arrests) are on the near horizen?

Your people phukked-up. Now they're gonna pay. Bigly.

You clowns just don't learn.
What clowns are those? Loyal Union Men? Loyal Americans devoted to the sacred American tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power?

Yeah. You're right. We don't learn. We insist upon living in the past and honoring American traditions regarding changing-of-the-guard.

Well, good poster Eric, there are several lines of thought on just what were those MealTeam6 Kevlar Queens gonna do if they got their hands on those wooden boxes of electoral votes; or made hostage of Pence, or Pelosi; or worse, hung them or some other Legislator.

One line of thought is that those Patriot Wannabe's were merely cannon-fodder pawns, or more accurately, a deus ex machina development that would allow the January 6th Administration to declare a Constitutional crisis and invoke the Insurrection Act and Martial Law. And thus retain power.

(see previously posted interview excerpts from Breitbart with Roger Stone and Milos Yiannopolous where Stone articulated a scenario very similar. He articulated that on a broadcast at least four years before January 6th, 2021. He did it in 2016.)

Now, I'm not saying I am the one to make that argument, but it is out there.

But good luck to you and your plans.
As usual: not an iota of evidence to support your imbecile claims. You are the turds that are always demanding evidence for the swindle, aren't you?

Only trigger I saw was against Ashli Babbit.
Damned foolish and tragic end for a former service-person and former patriot... she drank the Orange Kool-Aid... she chose to participate in the Insurrection.

All that got her was a toe-tag. Those right-wing a$$hole$ are lucky that more of them weren't lying on slabs in the DC morgue alongside that foolish girl.

Doubtful. Extremely doubtful. But even if he WAS... what-in-the-world does that have to do with the rest of your scum?
It just demonstrates that the whole "insurrection" scam was a cooked up orchestrated trap
set to snare Trump and end his career for once and all.

It is Wiley Coyote trying to get the Roadrunner, writ large, after nothing else has trapped Trump.

If you review video of Epps on video, encouraging others to invade the Capitol do damage to it.
you can make a good case for entrapment, IF the FBI can somehow locate this man who
magically dropped off their most wanted lists just recently.

The people who weren't provocateurs who did damage and battled cops can be prosecuted on
those charges once the suspected criminals are detained.

Maybe Kamala Harris can arrange to bail them all out of jail.

Damned foolish and tragic end for a former service-person and former patriot... she drank the Orange Kool-Aid... she chose to participate in the Insurrection.
That doesn't make her a candidate for murder, IF our system of justice still exists.
All that got her was a toe-tag. Those right-wing a$$hole$ are lucky that more of them weren't lying on slabs in the DC morgue alongside that foolish girl.
Wow, Gramps! Put down your six shooter!
Did you also wish for George Floyd rioters to be summarily murdered in the streets?

That makes you one sick fuck, as much as I detested the rioting, looting and arson of the lawless Floyd-ites.

Forum List

Back