Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

The Trumpsters continue to pretend that the specific and violent attempt made to stop the peaceful transfer of presidential power and the regular business of the United States Congress in real time is the same as what happened in other riots.

This is a painfully obvious (and somewhat pathetic) lie, of course, and thank goodness the United States Department of Justice isn't going to fall for it.

I do not agree that others had a more significant means to disrupt and overthrow the government. The attempt to stop the certification of the election coupled with the forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump the winner of 5 states that were sent to the National Archives shows a coordinated effort involving elected officials and others high up in the administration.

Add to this that a probably 25% or more of the country would have supported the actions, none of the things you have brought up come close.
You continue to ignore Leftist Radicals using bombs and guns as “more significant means”. How are guns and bombs not more significant means vs. flagpoles and forged documents? Add to that that one of the leaders of these attacks on the Capitol, Susan Rosenberg, had her prison sentence commuted by President Clinton following successful lobbying from Rep. Jerry Nadler who coincidentally refuses to acknowledge the existence of ANTIFA.

The Trumpsters continue to pretend that the specific and violent attempt made to stop the peaceful transfer of presidential power and the regular business of the United States Congress in real time is the same as what happened in other riots.

This is a painfully obvious (and somewhat pathetic) lie, of course, and thank goodness the United States Department of Justice isn't going to fall for it.
Was it exactly the same? No, Since when are any two riots the same? However, there is no reason why the people charged in the Jan 6 riots should be treated any differently than the people who participated in the Portland or Kenosha riots. In fact, they should be treated a lot more leaniently because all their violations were misdemeanors. All your blubbering about the "attack on our democracy" is meaningless eyewash.

Just face the fact that you're a douchebag winger, Mac.

Last edited:
You continue to ignore Leftist Radicals using bombs and guns as “more significant means”. How are guns and bombs not more significant means vs. flagpoles and forged documents?

Those are not more significant means. Those in the capital building were for the most part just the pawns being used by those pulling the strings. Which is why for the most part they have been only charged with trespassing and maybe destruction of government property

There are not enough guns and bombs that some group in the US could have have to defeat the US Military.

But having elected officials as well as administration members conspiring to alter the legal outcome of an election is a far greater threat to the country.

Add to that that one of the leaders of these attacks on the Capitol, Susan Rosenberg, had her prison sentence commuted by President Clinton following successful lobbying from Rep. Jerry Nadler who coincidentally refuses to acknowledge the existence of ANTIFA.

That was wrong of Clinton to do, but you are ignoring that she spent 16 years in prison for her actions.

Nope. The US Departmen t of Justice deals in Fact and in The Law. You fools were suckered-in by an expert-level con-man. Sux to be you.
What are the "facts" behind threatening and investigating the parents of school children in Virginia?

Try again, Con-dork.

Those are not more significant means. Those in the capital building were for the most part just the pawns being used by those pulling the strings. Which is why for the most part they have been only charged with trespassing and maybe destruction of government property

There are not enough guns and bombs that some group in the US could have have to defeat the US Military.

But having elected officials as well as administration members conspiring to alter the legal outcome of an election is a far greater threat to the country.

That was wrong of Clinton to do, but you are ignoring that she spent 16 years in prison for her actions.

I am fully aware that Rosenberg spent 16 years in prison. Nowhere have I defended those that stormed the Capitol on January 6 should not also serve time to fit the crime. I am consistently pointing out the selective outrage from the Left ignoring bombs and guns on the Capitol from Leftist Radicals.

As for Conspiracy originating from the top, that too is a house of straw. The Left is not helping itself by pushing for a commission and then cherry picking / mandating which Republicans can be on it.

I am fully aware that Rosenberg spent 16 years in prison. Nowhere have I defended those that stormed the Capitol on January 6 should not also serve time to fit the crime. I am consistently pointing out the selective outrage from the Left ignoring bombs and guns on the Capitol from Leftist Radicals.

As for Conspiracy originating from the top, that too is a house of straw. The Left is not helping itself by pushing for a commission and then cherry picking / mandating which Republicans can be on it.
Don't forget how the "commission" has been busted TWICE manufacturing "evidence".

It's a sham.

As for Conspiracy originating from the top, that too is a house of straw.

That remains to be seen. If it is not proven then you will be correct.

What is your explanation for the forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump the winner of 5 states and giving him the slate of electors?

How did the rabble at the 1/6 melee at the capital intend on overturning the will of the current US Government?

By throwing their MAGA hats at them? Get serious, you dim witted stooges!

What is your explanation for the forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump the winner of 5 states and giving him the slate of electors?
Why not show some sort of proof when making claims like that?
I mean, if you intend on being taken seriously.

We used to call such sham investigations "Soviet Show Trials".

Oh, that’s easy. The facts are that those “parents” who are being investigated have levied violent and terroristic threats against school staff and the board.
I'll ask again.....and I'm sure you will once again not be able to bring anything.....

Link us up to these "terroristic threats".

colfax_m

Oh, that’s easy. The facts are that those “parents” who are being investigated have levied violent and terroristic threats against school staff and the board.
What are the “violent and terroristic” threats against the school and the board? Further, how prevalent and frequent are they?

Forged by whom?

Forum List

Back