Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

Too bad for you that you don't have The Law or even Truth on your side this time, isn't it? Sux to be you.
And too bad you have to hang out on line anxiously to spew your sickness all over me just waiting for me to post. But I've already given you too much attention.

I have nothing to gain by indulging a sick MFer like yourself any more today.

Please do. We know when an angry mob of cultists, fired up after months of being told they were cheated and the election was "stolen" from their beloved leader, listen attentively for every word of a 5 page long rambling speech.

Yup....I can hear it now:

"Crystal, did you catch that? Did he say "sedition"?"
"Uh...no, check that one off, no sedition...uh what does sedition mean honey?"

"Did he say "invade"....?
"nah...mark that one off the list, now shut up, he's still talking"

"How about "riot"....
"...no, didn't hear that now shut up, I'm trying to follow what he's saying"

"Honey, I've got a list of important words to check off - we gotta get this right!"
"SHhhhhhhh!"

"Umh...hon? What did he say?"
"He said the goddamn election was STOLEN by those thieving cheating democrats and we got march down to the capital and TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK! He said Mike Pence failed to do his job and now it's up to us to save the country! President Trump is counting on us! STOP THE STEAL!"
A post full of lies......meh

Capitol Hill Police Officer Michael Byrd fired into a riotous violent crowd that was penetrating deeper into the Capitol Building and threatening Congress.

Your dumba$$ Martyr-to-Insurrection was the one who drew the short straw and got hit.

Her best defense would have been to (a) refrain from drinking the Orange Kool-Aid and swallowing The Big Lie, and (b) participating in that violent rioting.

I do not lie. I am sometimes in-error but I do not lie. I'm far too lazy to bother keeping track of who I lied to. And I am neither lying nor in-error on this one.

Law enforcement authorities have reviewed the incident in detail and found that she was NOT murdered. I'll take their word over yours any day.

No, they don't.

Correct. Authorities have reviewed it. And cleared Byrd. Good enough for anyone not heavily vested in your Orange Alternate Universe.

1. stating that Byrd was cleared and that your Martyr-to-Insurrection was in-the-wrong... none of that was a lie... just the opposite, in fact... Truth
2. the law gives loyal Americans all the moral authority they need in this narrow context
3. you are on the wrong side of the law and you are on the wrong side of history on this one
4. your problem is that you(r side, collective) are too stupid and too gullible in buying the Orange Con-Man's Big Lie to be able to see it

No. This is not Tienanmen Square. This is America. Where traitorous scum involved in actively assaulting the Congress and the VP risk winning a toe-tag.

There were no Federal "butchers"... merely good, righteous, loyal American law-enforcement officials, executing their sworn duty to defend the Republic against Domestic Enemies... the traitorous Oath-Breaking Scum of the January 6, 2021 insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States.

This wasn't merely "dissent"... this was Insurrection... this was an attempt to halt the Peaceful Transfer of Presidential Power... a vile, traitorous act.

You rubes are SUCH easy take-downs that it makes me laugh... truly... to watch you Amateur-Hour Joseph Goebbels types flopping-around trying to deflect.

But we - the rest of America - aren't going to let you weasel-out of this one... assault Congress and threaten the VP and try to overturn an election by force?

You aren't going to get away with it THIS time... to borrow a line from the Sixties... "Up against the wall, motherphukkers!" ...your sorry a$$e$ are busted.

The list of Indictments and potential serious jail time keeps growing by the day now... buckle-up, buttercup... Uncle Sam is just gettin' warmed up...

There's never been any mystery about that... I stand with The People... and their Republic... and its Constitution... not some power-mad Orange POS con-man.

Good luck with that... but don't hold your breath... :badgrin:

Doesn't matter in the slightest... none of those riotous scum were in the process of assaulting Congress while it was certifying a Presidential election.

Apples and Oranges... you might as well stop trying to compare them... noboy outside of the Orange Baboon-God's temple-cult are buying into that.

There are no more claims to be made... the Federal government is taking care of all of that just fine, thank you very much.

As to the personal invective... well... it's what you re-tards do when you run out of steam... and logic... and law.
Byrd should be in jail. Just like the cops that shot an unarmed black person. Pelosi needs to be investigated for her lack of response when President Trump approved the use of troops.

"Pelosi needs to be investigated for her lack of response when President Trump approved the use of troops."

Make a case, poster Leo.
Give us the who-what-where-when-why.
Show us you have the chops to make a persuasive argument.

I mean no disrespect, but......but I am somewhat skeptical you have read enough, observed enough, listened enough........to really know whereof you speak with this assertion of yours that "Trump approved/Pelosi declined."

Show.
Or go.
This is Adult Swim.

Make a case, poster Leo.
Give us the who-what-where-when-why.
Show us you have the chops to make a persuasive argument.

I mean no disrespect, but......but I am somewhat skeptical you have read enough, observed enough, listened enough........to really know whereof you speak with this assertion of yours that "Trump approved/Pelosi declined."

Show.
Or go.
This is Adult Swim.
The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress.

Sund contradicts claims made by officials after Wednesday's assault on Capitol Hill. Sund's superiors said previously that the National Guard and other additional security support could have been provided, but no one at the Capitol requested it.

Sund says he requested assistance six times ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol. Each of those requests was denied or delayed, he says.

Pelosi, being the leader of the majority dropped the ball along with Mitch McConnell then they both got rid of Sund when he told the truth. Sorry, I don't watch the Cartoon Network.

Last edited:
And still nobody charged with insurrection you dodging asshole.
WTF?
You're a moron.
Why is that so important to Trumptards, to be "charged" with insurrection?
They aren't even done investigating everyone, let alone charging them, dipshit.
There was no insurrection.
Your right, like the orange moron, stated, "The real insurrection occurred on November 3rd"

So, where were the weapons?
Where were the firearms?
Of course, Trumptards get their "facts" and "definitions", confused................AGAIN.
Noting your dismissal of your side’s much worse acts of violence and actual insurrection.
I never dismissed, nor did anyone else, the summer riots.
There were over 14,000 people arrested and charged.

No democrat said "nothing" happened.
No one democrat called them "political prisoners."
No democrat called them 'patriots".
No democrat called their rioting a product of the FBI.
No democrat called their rioting a product of the CIA.
No democrat called their rioting a product of republican politicians.

Cry more.
Sounds like the only ones STILL crying are Trump and his cult.

STILL trying to compare two different instances?

The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress.

Sund contradicts claims made by officials after Wednesday's assault on Capitol Hill. Sund's superiors said previously that the National Guard and other additional security support could have been provided, but no one at the Capitol requested it.

Sund says he requested assistance six times ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol. Each of those requests was denied or delayed, he says.

Pelosi, being the leader of the majority dropped the ball along with Mitch McConnell then they both got rid of Sund when he told the truth. Sorry, I don't watch the Cartoon Network.
So, you're trying to dismiss the actions of Trumptards by blaming "others"?

Why would they need the national guard for such "patriotic" and "peaceful" protests?

You are an illiterate idiot. Mad because your bullshit gets constantly debunked so you run to every thread to funny my posts (breaking your own rules). Your pathetic what ifs just make you look like the desperate libtard you are. Enjoy your failure to get any insurrection charges or any charges against Trump, despite being caught twice fabricating evidence.
Yeah, we already lost.
May as well have left at halftime, right?

The New England Patriots has a huge come from behind win over the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl 51. There were down 21-3 at halftime and 28-3 in the third quarter before forcing overtime and winning on their first possession by scoring a touchdown.

The game isn't over, retard.

Pelosi Mall Cop Michael Byrd, without warming, shot an unarmed woman at point blank range through the neck, instantly killing her .
You can be a gutless liar and claim Ashli Babbitt was not murdered but the facts say otherwise.

The shooting is on video tape. Your lies give you zero moral authority.

This is not Tienanmen Square where people who dared to stand in the public square were rolled over and crushed by CCP tanks. Tank Man - Wikipedia

Merely being in the Capitol, whether legally or not, should not be cause for a death sentence by federal
butchers. Thanks however for identifying yourself as someone who appreciates the Chinese way of dealing
with dissent.
It makes you look like such an authoritarian prick so thanks for having the guts to stake out your
claim as a fan of the CCP way of treating dissidents.

We appreciate knowing exactly where you stand.

Lots of people entered the US Capitol building. Only Babbitt died due to an illegal action under the color of authority of law and robbed a military veteran of her civil rights.
I look forward to seeing this matter in court.

'Yep... me and a very large percentage of Rump followers... not to mention a fair number of Indies and others favoring the use of force against hyper-rioting.

Yep... me and every Republican (and even Democratic) governor or mayor that has ever issued shoot-to-kill orders against rioters and looters. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When have people ever been slaughtered on the streets of America for rioting in a destructive
and dangerous way? Do ahead and list all the times police have ordered to shoot to kill.
Not in Portland. Not in the George Floyd riots.

Go ahead and cite your claims. I look forward to seeing them. Even from a waste of human skin
like yourself.
I'm surprised Trumptards aren't blaming the nation' grade school kid's safety patrol for the insurrection, by now.

Yeah, we already lost.
May as well have left at halftime, right?

The New England Patriots has a huge come from behind win over the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl 51. There were down 21-3 at halftime and 28-3 in the third quarter before forcing overtime and winning on their first possession by scoring a touchdown.

The game isn't over, retard.
Yes it is fuckwit. Twice caught fabricating evidence. Try putting that in court. Then look stupid as the judge says charges dismissed. No insurrection charges. Period.

WTF?
You're a moron.
Why is that so important to Trumptards, to be "charged" with insurrection?
They aren't even done investigating everyone, let alone charging them, dipshit.

Your right, like the orange moron, stated, "The real insurrection occurred on November 3rd"

So, where were the weapons?
Where were the firearms?
Of course, Trumptards get their "facts" and "definitions", confused................AGAIN.

I never dismissed, nor did anyone else, the summer riots.
There were over 14,000 people arrested and charged.

No democrat said "nothing" happened.
No one democrat called them "political prisoners."
No democrat called them 'patriots".
No democrat called their rioting a product of the FBI.
No democrat called their rioting a product of the CIA.
No democrat called their rioting a product of republican politicians.

Sounds like the only ones STILL crying are Trump and his cult.

STILL trying to compare two different instances?
What a bugs pile of shit crybaby. You Dims bailed out rioters and told them to not stop. Never once condemning them. By the way numbnuts, YOUR rioters (that you support) were bailed out by YOUR “leaders”. While the Jan 6 political prisoners sit without bail for trespassing. No insurrection charges. Cry harder you little bitch.

Yes it is fuckwit. Twice caught fabricating evidence. Try putting that in court.
You're FOS, as usual.
Then look stupid as the judge says charges dismissed. No insurrection charges. Period.
Sure retard, Trump claimed he was going to build a wall on the US-Mexican border.
Why isn't it done?
All this time it's not done.
Why isn't it done?
Bannon used and ripped off private investors, but why isn't it done?
Trump had all that extra $$$, why isn't it done?

They haven't finished charging the traitors yet, you blithering idiot.

What a bugs pile of shit crybaby. You Dims bailed out rioters and told them to not stop.
You're FOS.
Never once condemning them. By the way numbnuts, YOUR rioters (that you support) were bailed out by YOUR “leaders”.
MORE Trumptard delusions.
Like there is any other kind.
While the Jan 6 political prisoners sit without bail for trespassing. No insurrection charges. Cry harder you little bitch.
The only ones crying are Trump and his whiney, my diapers are full, cult.

You're FOS, as usual.

Sure retard, Trump claimed he was going to build a wall on the US-Mexican border.
Why isn't it done?
All this time it's not done.
Why isn't it done?
Bannon used and ripped off private investors, but why isn't it done?
Trump had all that extra $$$, why isn't it done?

They haven't finished charging the traitors yet, you blithering idiot.
This ^^^ is what happens when you use narcotic while posting. Now desperately deflecting to Trump while you spit all over your keyboard.

You're FOS.

MORE Trumptard delusions.
Like there is any other kind.

The only ones crying are Trump and his whiney, my diapers are full, cult.
Yes your diaper is full you whiny uneducated retarded moron. Denying reality. You’re a pathetic lackey. Just like your Dim masters love.

Yes your diaper is full you whiny uneducated retarded moron. Denying reality. You’re a pathetic lackey. Just like your Dim masters love.
December 7 2020
"We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight, they're all victims. Every one of you."

Your daddy at his pity rally in Valdosta Georgia.

Forum List

Back