Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

Trump said: So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol,

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.
You are a moron. Since when is walking down a street an insurrection? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:

"The Pen Is Mightier Then The Sword". But in Trump's case it was his big mouth. Which is how the whole thing started in the first place.

He heard the bullshit fed to him by his goon squad consisting of people like Guiliani, fugured he had a shot at overturning the election & ran with it, the will of the voter's & The Constitution be damned.

Fuck Trump, his goons & enablers like McCarthy & Jordan. They're no better then he is.
Another peon who forgets those words spoken by Trump. PEACEFULLY PROTEST. Your side screwed up and let people in before Trump even finished speaking. And about those thousands of hours of video that have yet to be released.....

You are so stupid that you truly believe these people were going to overthrow the government. Seems it’s YOU who never got out of grade school.
Technically it wasn't attempting an "overthrow" of the government, on january 6th. Had they done the same after 12 noon january 20th, it would be an attempted overthrow.

This was an attempted coup.

Technically it wasn't attempting an "overthrow" of the government, on january 6th. Had they done the same after 12 noon january 20th, it would be an attempted overthrow.

This was an attempted coup.
1642317384946.jpeg

I I and a group of friends conspire to rob a bank, and plan how to do it and even give it a try, it does not matter that our plan was so flawed it could never actually succeeded.
If you and your friends plan was to walk into the bank and yell this is a hold up and expect to be handed the money you might have a point.
There was no insurrection, there was no plan for an insurrection, there was no plan for what to do after stopping the acceptance of the electoral college vote. What there was was a demonstration by hundreds of thousands of people who believed the election was improperly run and a riot by maybe a hundredth of a percent of them.

If you and your friends plan was to walk into the bank and yell this is a hold up and expect to be handed the money you might have a point.
There was no insurrection, there was no plan for an insurrection, there was no plan for what to do after stopping the acceptance of the electoral college vote. What there was was a demonstration by hundreds of thousands of people who believed the election was improperly run and a riot by maybe a hundredth of a percent of them.
Actually stopping the electoral vote count, would have been the conclusion in itself.
The 12th amendment would have handled the rest.

The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President.

I already addressed that sophomoric argument, shithead. Try being honest for once.
You’re dismissed.
I don't believe that one act of contrition can make up for a lifetime of sin. The "proud boys" will serve 1000 years to eternity in purgatory at best, and go straight to hell at worst.

Again moron, NOBODY has been charged with insurrection.
It's the act, you dipshit.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.
Now about the crimes committed by Dem terrorist groups like BLM and Antifa......
Yeah, what about them?

You are so stupid that you truly believe these people were going to overthrow the government. Seems it’s YOU who never got out of grade school.

No, I do not think they were going to, but that does not remove their desire to do so. Their goal was to stop the peaceful transfer of power that is the hallmark of our nation.

There was no insurrection, there was no plan for an insurrection, there was no plan for what to do after stopping the acceptance of the electoral college vote.

And that is all that was necessary for them to do. That stops the peaceful transfer of power. Add in the forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump the winner of just enough states for him to win the election and BOOM you now have a bloodless coup where the rightfully elected person does not get to take power.

He was crying for his Mama when they led him off to the slammer.

That's what happens to people who let Trump talk them into doing his fucking dirty work.
Yep....I heard that everything that happens on the planet is because they talked to Trump.
The Patriots got beat by Buffalo last night because they talked to Trump.
Yup.....that's the ticket.

It's the act, you dipshit.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.

Yeah, what about them?
Insurrection is when the FBI frames the president in some silly Russian Collusion scheme.

Forum List

Back