Our basic rights - what is it?

There are the basic "God-given" freedoms:
  • Freedom of speech.
  • Freedom of worship.
  • Freedom from want.
  • Freedom from fear.
Since they do not exist in your crappy country I can see why you would be asking.

• Freedom of speech.
  • Freedom of worship.
  • Freedom from want.
  • Freedom from fear.
Since they do not exist in your crappy country I can see why you would be asking.

Only nobles have these rights by God ... commoners are to obey their masters ... thus the US's prohibition of ennoblement ... it's that last part most Europeans find baffling ...

• Banned
  • Freedom of speech.
  • Freedom of worship.
  • Freedom from want.
  • Freedom from fear.
I did not notice in this list the freedom of faggots

• Banned
Since they do not exist in your crappy country

By the way, in my country all the freedoms that are in the US Declaration of Rights are declared, and even more: there is constitutional gender equality
PS sorry, we don't have the 2nd Amendment But basically everything is

• Freedom of speech.
  • Freedom of worship.
  • Freedom from want.
  • Freedom from fear.
WTF did you come up with the last 2? Freedom from "want"? Freedom from "fear"?

You must be trolling because that's some of the dumbest shit I've seen on here & that says a lot.

Does this mean we are free to not want or fear anything? This is true.
Or do you actually believe it's your right to have anything you want regardless of ability to obtain it & someone must be forced to protect you from any perceived danger?

I think the kid writing this stuff for you is busting your balls

They are also called "natural rights" by those who want to keep away from the religious aspect. Your actual rights are whatever your leaders allow you to have,

Which is none at all ... only leaders have rights ... in early human societies these leaders were the warlords, the ones with weapons and the training to use them ... this morphed into feudialism which again morphed into these constitutional monarchies ... in all cases, the government reserves all rights to themselves ... by might of arms, religion is just the excuse ...

Jesus Christ is the King of Kings ... and not President ... only Satan would think of majority rule, as a joke ...

By the way, in my country all the freedoms that are in the US Declaration of Rights are declared, and even more: there is constitutional gender equality
PS sorry, we don't have the 2nd Amendment But basically everything is

Then why do all Putan's political opponents die violent horrible deaths? ... this guy is like the Gandalf of the Real World ... yeesh ...

Putan the Grey ... HW HAW AHW HA WHAAHW A WH AHHW

That's because you are a narrow-minded nutjob. Here in America even gay people have the expectation that they will not have to fear oppression.
Since when? Since the fagots-trumsters came and they stopped being afraid of the people's wrath? Do you think pedo-criminals should not be afraid of anything, too?

Then why do all Putan's political opponents die violent horrible deaths? ... this guy is like the Gandalf of the Real World ... yeesh ...

Putan the Grey ... HW HAW AHW HA WHAAHW A WH AHHW
Only one died there. But there is no evidence that this is the work of the Kremlin.

For the United States, too, you can pull a lot of things by the ears.

Since when? Since the fagots-trumsters came and they stopped being afraid of the people's wrath? Do you think pedo-criminals should not be afraid of anything, too?
It's not for me to decide what rights consenting adults should have. People should be allowed to do pretty much whatever they want as long as it harms no one but themselves.

It's not for me to decide what rights consenting adults should have. People should be allowed to do pretty much whatever they want as long as it harms no one but themselves.
And if someone kills another by mutual agreement?

Do fags ask children for their consent when violate public order in public places?

Why can't fagots be isolated? Why do they meddle in our culture if it's their own business?

And if someone kills another by mutual agreement?

Do fags ask children for their consent when violate public order in public places?
Why are you so obsessed with gays? Minding your own business is the first step in respecting the rights of others. If you are so worried about pedophiles it would be more productive to look in the "clean" world where a host of predatory police, clergy, youth leaders and politicians hide behind a veneer of respectability.

People should be allowed to do pretty much whatever they want as long as it harms no one but themselves.

Let's say a grown-up jerk like you made a deal with some grown-up asshole that you would feed ass with ice cream at a coffee shop. Why does my child have to witness this when he is eating ice cream in a cafe by ass? Maybe you will agree with someone that you will shit in soup in a restaurant to someone else who will eat it? No one should care about what you agreed? It harms.

Let's get back to the topic. What are "basic rights"? Specifically what does that mean. Give a list of these rights

Forum List

Back