Our basic rights - what is it?

Only one died there. But there is no evidence that this is the work of the Kremlin.

For the United States, too, you can pull a lot of things by the ears.

Is it only one, or is there no evidence? ... I think you're mixing up your lies here ...

The poison of choice is polonium ... and only the Kremlin has any of this ... like on a cloudy day there's no evidence of sunshine? ... I'd say to google this, but you'd probably get arrested if you did ...

Governments lie ... yours and mine ... the difference is I can say this to the government and I would get a standing ovation from both the crowd and government officials; you can't, at least not with repercussions ... a sure-fire way to win in an American court of law is to openly and aggressively criticize the legislature and President, judges love to hear that stuff ...

Go ahead and put a "Fuck you, Putan" sign in your front yard ... see what happens ... I'm can see three "Fuck you, Biden" signs right from this here seat I'm sitting in ...

Let's say a grown-up jerk like you made a deal with some grown-up asshole that you would feed ass with ice cream at a coffee shop. Why does my child have to witness this when he is eating ice cream in a cafe by ass? Maybe you will agree with someone that you will shit in soup in a restaurant to someone else who will eat it? No one should care about what you agreed? It harms.
We have laws against lewd public displays. All rights come with responsibility. I'm having to explain concepts most Americans instinctively understand. Are you that clueless about the topic?

Is it only one, or is there no evidence? ... I think you're mixing up your lies here ...

The poison of choice is polonium ... and only the Kremlin has any of this ... like on a cloudy day there's no evidence of sunshine? ... I'd say to google this, but you'd probably get arrested if you did ...

Governments lie ... yours and mine ... the difference is I can say this to the government and I would get a standing ovation from both the crowd and government officials; you can't, at least not with repercussions ... a sure-fire way to win in an American court of law is to openly and aggressively criticize the legislature and President, judges love to hear that stuff ...

Go ahead and put a "Fuck you, Putan" sign in your front yard ... see what happens ... I'm can see three "Fuck you, Biden" signs right from this here seat I'm sitting in ...
There were many rumors that they were trying to poison the oppositionist Navalny, there were even records of conversations with an FSB officer. But I know for sure that this is a performance, and most likely played out by near-Kremlin propaganda. Navalny is the fake opposition that came in instead of the right in 2005, just like the Trumpsters.

I already did
God said 4 laws, did she mean it? But why does she not talk about it in church, why does she drag obscurantism into parliament?

Eat your autism pills, this is a section on laws in the legal sense.

God said 4 laws, did she mean it? But why does she not talk about it in church, why does she drag obscurantism into parliament?

Eat your autism pills, this is a section on laws in the legal sense.
The concept of natural rights did not originate in a church. Since you or so ignorant on the subject of rights and how they relate to the legal code you should quit being so hostile to the one person willing to educate you.

The concept of natural rights did not originate in a church. Since you or so ignorant on the subject of rights and how they relate to the legal code you should quit being so hostile to the one person willing to educate you.
You are a liar and a latent faggot. There are no "natural rights" in US law

And in general, there is no single universally recognized list of "natural rights": it can change depending on time, place, as well as the opinion of one or another author. In other words, liars and faggots have their own list. And murderers and pedophile criminals supplement it with the rights of sex with children, cannibalism and the right to plunder.

There were many rumors that they were trying to poison the oppositionist Navalny, there were even records of conversations with an FSB officer. But I know for sure that this is a performance, and most likely played out by near-Kremlin propaganda. Navalny is the fake opposition that came in instead of the right in 2005, just like the Trumpsters.

These people escape and check into western hospitals ... where polonium poisoning is an easy diagnosis ... polonium comes from your nuclear weapons program ... and you can bet the Kremlin tracks every microgram of the stuff ...

Did you understand the allusion to Gandalf the Grey, or are you illiterate? ...

Moderated back to basic rights ... there are none ... any piece of paper can be torn up ... it's all about might, the strong rule, the weak obey ...

I don't think anything will happen. Although there is some kind of law against insulting officials, there may be a fine. Nobody needs you. If you're a big media person, maybe someone will pay attention.

The idea of natural rights forms the basis for the US Bill of Rights. You probably don't even know what that is.
So does this bill of rights say anything about the right to fuck ass?

It says you should mind your own damned business and not single out people for persecution for any reason.
The problem is in your head, it doesn't work. You can't understand a simple thing: Your inalienable rights that the Declaration of Rights gives you. No fantasies of allowed faggots and cannibals are included there. It's because of idiots like you that left-wing bastards are making slaves of us.

Here, the girl speaks very sharply: go away, you are old and stupid, you have formed a criminal system and so on.

The problem is that there is no alternative. I do not support the current policy, but there is no real opposition, only the communists. And you also have no real opposition now.

... Although there is some kind of law against insulting officials, there may be a fine ...

... or maybe the death sentence ... how would you know? ... put the sign out in your front yard, let's see what happens ... I still have a "Biden 2020" sign with bullet holes ... but that's a different tale, involving nutria ...

I'm not even sure that he pursues his own policy. Sometimes he talks to people, hears sharp questions and makes excuses like a boy.

... or maybe the death sentence ... how would you know? ... put the sign out in your front yard, let's see what happens ... I still have a "Biden 2020" sign with bullet holes ... but that's a different tale, involving nutria ...
This is bullshit, nothing will happen.

Forum List

Back