‘Our aim is not war,’ Pompeo insists as US warships & bombers gather off coast of Iran

Yeah...one can only read so much of your lame brained BS.

You're one clueless mofo., quack
Coming from someone who's openly war-mongering for a military attack on 80 million people.
Priceless. btw, you realize Israel will be completely wasted as well as many targets in Saudi Arabia, and that if Russia and China step in it could mean WW3 ?

Totally and completely clueless.

Trump did not dodge the draft. You must be thinking of Bill Clinton.

The de-escalation in Syria and Afghanistan is the proper course of action. You are just to ignorant to realize it.

Libtards with terminal TDS never get anything right, and that is what you appear to be.

Lol whatever lies you want to tell to defend your orangutan-in-chief, feel free.

De-escalation in those countries is the dumbest strategy. The Taliban control more territory now than they did at any point since the invasion in 2001. Syria is still a tattering mess and ISIS/Al Qaeda will recoup whatever ground they’ve lost in a matter of a few months.

Just wait and watch as the military incompetence of the orangutan starts to bear fruit.

You do realize that the troops we have/had In Syria are now in Iraq, just across the border. The Afghanis are running their own war now as evidenced by the almost absence of any combat deaths in that country.

I have had a major investment in these wars as each of my children has served in each location, so I suggest you back off and educate yourself.

I also work for the US Army.

The “Afghanis” LOL. Thanks for coming out. You have demonstrated quite undoubtedly just how little knowledge you have regarding what you’re discussing.

Also, are you criminally deficient, ignorant to the facts or you just can’t read? The absence of combat deaths in Afghanistan? Are you joking me? The Taliban have been clipping Afghan soldiers and their Western handlers/security advisors ever since the first phase of de-escalation (which was one of Obama’s biggest mistakes, no doubt). Do you only ever listen to Rush and watch Fox?

Your personal investment means dick all, but thanks for coming out. You have underscored a profound ignorance of all things military re: policy and government pursuits.

What a moron! Facts mean nothing to you I guess. You say I don't know but then you provide nothing to sustain your point. Did you learn debate from a three year-old?

Hahahahahaha. Now this dumbfck wants to claim facts.

Really? After you’ve done nothing save for spewing your baseless opinions?

I have it on record from military strategists and policy analysts themselves- CONSERVATIVES- who have denounced Trump’s stupidity. I have even posted links in the other thread relating to Iran.

Your opinion means dick, lackey.

How many years did you serve, and I don't mean in a chow hall?

Iranian camelNword scum attack icky oil ships and the fucking liberals blame white Americans/Trump.

With a name like Angelo.....

What a shock. What shithole fucking country is he from I wonder.

Iran sponsored Hezbollah, which directly resulted in 200 dead marines in Beirut in the 80s.

Iran sponsored nearly every single Shiite militant org in Iraq post-US occupation. Groups which went on to wantonly kill American forces and security personnel.

Stop making excuses for the Persian inbreds.
Our CIA should have never fucked with them in 1953 and 1979 , and we shouldn't have helped Saddam Hussein kill over a million Iranians in the early 80's, before Lebanon.People need to read more. It gets tiring doing people's homework for them.

LOL shut the fck up!!

There is nothing that you’ve highlighted that qualifies as “new” or any sort of recent development or revelation.

Iran since the revolution has become a regressive Pisslamic state which is predatory in its approach to its neighbours. They aren’t Switzerland in any of this.

Israel has never once threatened to destroy Iran. Why on God’s green earth does the latter wish to destroy the former? Who is the warmonger here?

Lol whatever lies you want to tell to defend your orangutan-in-chief, feel free.

De-escalation in those countries is the dumbest strategy. The Taliban control more territory now than they did at any point since the invasion in 2001. Syria is still a tattering mess and ISIS/Al Qaeda will recoup whatever ground they’ve lost in a matter of a few months.

Just wait and watch as the military incompetence of the orangutan starts to bear fruit.

You do realize that the troops we have/had In Syria are now in Iraq, just across the border. The Afghanis are running their own war now as evidenced by the almost absence of any combat deaths in that country.

I have had a major investment in these wars as each of my children has served in each location, so I suggest you back off and educate yourself.

The “Afghanis” LOL. Thanks for coming out. You have demonstrated quite undoubtedly just how little knowledge you have regarding what you’re discussing.

Also, are you criminally deficient, ignorant to the facts or you just can’t read? The absence of combat deaths in Afghanistan? Are you joking me? The Taliban have been clipping Afghan soldiers and their Western handlers/security advisors ever since the first phase of de-escalation (which was one of Obama’s biggest mistakes, no doubt). Do you only ever listen to Rush and watch Fox?

Your personal investment means dick all, but thanks for coming out. You have underscored a profound ignorance of all things military re: policy and government pursuits.

What a moron! Facts mean nothing to you I guess. You say I don't know but then you provide nothing to sustain your point. Did you learn debate from a three year-old?

I have it on record from military strategists and policy analysts themselves- CONSERVATIVES- who have denounced Trump’s stupidity. I have even posted links in the other thread relating to Iran.

How many years did your celebrity crush orangutan-in-chief serve?

LOL shut the fck up!!

There is nothing that you’ve highlighted that qualifies as “new” or any sort of recent development or revelation.

Iran since the revolution has become a regressive Pisslamic state which is predatory in its approach to its neighbours. They aren’t Switzerland in any of this.

Israel has never once threatened to destroy Iran. Why on God’s green earth does the latter wish to destroy the former? Who is the warmonger here?
^^Another brainwashed, sleepwalking so-called patriotic American.^^

So what is the OP’s solution to Iranian sea mines in the Hormuz straight?

Let me guess, wait for President Trump to make a decision then scream about it like a petulant child.

Let me guess, wait for President Trump to make a decision then scream about it like a petulant child.
My OP speaks for itself I won't dignify this weak suave post with a response.

In other words I was 100% correct. You have no solution and will just complain about President Trump no matter his reaction.

My OP speaks for itself I won't dignify this weak sauce post with a response.

In other words I was 100% correct. You have no solution and will just complain about President Trump no matter his reaction.
Yeah. You're confusing me for someone else.

The US doesn’t want war but reserves the right to surround Iran with warships and bombers just in case Tehran makes a “bad” decision that doesn’t conform to Washington’s interests, Mike Pompeo has boldly stated in an interview.

The United States would “of course” welcome the opportunity to negotiate with Tehran, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told CNBC on Saturday. However, a build-up of “deterrent forces” around Iran is necessary so that the US could respond if Iran “decided to come after an American interest – whether that be in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Yemen, or any place in the Middle East.”

He insisted that Washington has no interest in inflaming a new conflict in the region, but would still be prepared to act “in the event that the Iranians make a bad decision.”

“We’re not going to miscalculate: Our aim is not war, our aim is a change in the behavior of the Iranian leadership,” Pompeo said.

‘Our aim is not war,’ Pompeo insists as US warships & bombers gather off coast of Iran

Smells like another big false flag coming soon.

Report: Mossad intel of looming Iranian attack led US to send in carrier force

How is Iran a threat to us again ?
View attachment 260631
5cd81adafc7e937a038b45dc.png

FF exactly what it is.

Coming from someone who's openly war-mongering for a military attack on 80 million people.
Priceless. btw, you realize Israel will be completely wasted as well as many targets in Saudi Arabia, and that if Russia and China step in it could mean WW3 ?

Lol @ Israel being wasted...they'd be doing some wasting.

Reminder...guess who has tactical nukes and if pushed? Look out

How many years did your celebrity crush orangutan-in-chief serve?

Same as Ears and Slick Willy

Iran sponsored Hezbollah, which directly resulted in 200 dead marines in Beirut in the 80s.

Iran sponsored nearly every single Shiite militant org in Iraq post-US occupation. Groups which went on to wantonly kill American forces and security personnel.

Our CIA should have never fucked with them in 1953 and 1979 , and we shouldn't have helped Saddam Hussein kill over a million Iranians in the early 80's, before Lebanon.People need to read more. It gets tiring doing people's homework for them.

Yeah, cuz we all know that when these shtiholes went communist they became hippie paradises of peace and love for their neighbors n stuff.

We can note that your ilk never have a bad word to say about Soviet imperialism and interference in the domestic politics of countries. Why is that? Oh yeah, it's because you're all phonies and shills.

Yeah, cuz we all know that when these shtiholes went communist they became hippie paradises of peace and love for their neighbors n stuff.

We can note that your ilk never have a bad word to say about Soviet imperialism and interference in the domestic politics of countries. Why is that? Oh yeah, it's because you're all phonies and shills.
My ilk ? Troll somewhere else kid.
The big boys are playing on this block. Run along .

Lol @ Israel being wasted...they'd be doing some wasting.

Reminder...guess who has tactical nukes and if pushed? Look out
Do you know for a fact that Iran hasn't bought some nukes we don't know about ?
And anyway, it wouldn't take nukes to wipe out little Israel.

After 20 years of war

Nobody will buy a war with Iran
And yet Trump critics seem to be jonesing for war with Iran, while Trump supporters seem content that the sanctions will do the job without a hot war.
Let’s see
There is nothing left to see. You guys are aching for a war with Iran because you can then complain about it. Republicans want results and will get them from the sanctions, but Democrats are all about political gestures. You would be happy to see a war with Iran you could complain about just as you are happy to see the suffering at the border which was entirely created by Democrats in Congress by irresponsibly blocking all measures to secure the border or to provide humane treatment for the illegals in an effort to try to embarrass the President.

Forum List

Back