Oswald killed JFK, 9-11 was not an inside job and OJ did it

You are straight being dishonest because I have not made those claims. Aren't you embarrassed you have to be dishonest to avoid standing by your OP?

The title of the thread says "9-11 was not an inside job"

I have yet to see anyone provide FACTS to disprove it

Instead of your OP saying:

"Any other questions?"

You should have been honest and said:

"I will only address questions I am comfortable with. If you ask any tough questions I will say they are off topic and lie about what people claim to help justify not standing by my OP."

This is why you OCTAs are a joke and nobody takes you seriously. You rant and whine about "facts" but when you are faced with facts you do not like you run away like little scared field mice.

Your typical argument, which is NO argument, only avoidence and projection.

Nobody takes twoofers seriously, some, like you even denied being a twoofer until you got called on it.

The name judas ring any bells?

You are straight being dishonest because I have not made those claims. Aren't you embarrassed you have to be dishonest to avoid standing by your OP?

"Any other questions?"

"I will only address questions I am comfortable with. If you ask any tough questions I will say they are off topic and lie about what people claim to help justify not standing by my OP."

This is why you OCTAs are a joke and nobody takes you seriously. You rant and whine about "facts" but when you are faced with facts you do not like you run away like little scared field mice.

Still looking for FACTS showing 9-11 was an inside job

As usual....you disappoint

"Any other questions?"

Your typical argument, which is NO argument, only avoidence and projection.

Nobody takes twoofers seriously, some, like you even denied being a twoofer until you got called on it.

The name judas ring any bells?

Lol......I never denied being a truther. Even the Snitch Bitch linked a post from around Dec 8 where I clearly said I am a truth seeker. If you have the evidence I denied being a truther then post it. The Snitch Bitch tried the same bullshit....and you are following the Snitch Bitch's lead? ROTFL.

You accuse me of avoidance? You're such a little whiny weasel. You are coward that avoided the very first question I asked then you follow that up by lying and saying I claimed it was an inside job when I have not made that claim.

What pisses you little whiners off the most is you cannot debate the issue so you avoid it anyway you can and you assholes swim in hypocrisy.

Here's a chance to avoid the question for about the 8th time:

Why has there never been a full investigation into 9E?

Eta: I just noticed it was SJ's posted I quoted and not RW. The funny part is it still applies. You lockstep bitches look and sound so much alike it's as if one person has ten accounts.

Btw SJ, you still are avoiding post 229 in the other thread and I'm confident you will continue to do so because you are pure coward.

Last edited:

"Any other questions?"

Still looking for FACTS showing 9-11 was an inside job

As usual....you disappoint

We all know I have not claimed 9E was an inside job. As usual you continue to avoid standing by your OP by lying.

Lol......I never denied being a truther.

That's a lie.

Even [the esteemed Liability] linked a post from around Dec 8 where I clearly said I am a truth seeker.

That was a lie, too, though. For you are not a truth seeker. That was merely you making a false claim. You ARE a liar and a purveyor of lies.

Not finding the posts you made where you DID deny being a "Truther" is simply NOT the same thing as you not having said it. You did deny being a Truther. Now, you are just lying about it.

It's what liars like you do. You lie compulsively, bent tight, you pussy-boi.

That's a lie.

Even [the esteemed Liability] linked a post from around Dec 8 where I clearly said I am a truth seeker.

That was a lie, too, though. For you are not a truth seeker. That was merely you making a false claim. You ARE a liar and a purveyor of lies.

Not finding the posts you made where you DID deny being a "Truther" is simply NOT the same thing as you not having said it. You did deny being a Truther. Now, you are just lying about it.

I knew I could train you to know your real name Snitch Bitch.

conspiracy theorists are just racist liars.

funny that you should mention that because that describes the Bush administration,the 9/11 coverup commission and Nist down to a tee since "they" are conspiracy THEORISTS in the fact thats all they have to go on in their version of events on 9/11 is THEORYS.:lol::lol::lol: yeah and they are liars,no doubt about that 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologist.lol.

Last edited:
conspiracy theorists are just racist liars.

funny that you should mention that because that describes the Bush administration,the 9/11 coverup commission and Nist down to a tee since "they" are conspiracy THEORISTS in the fact thats all they have to go on in their version of events on 9/11 is THEORYS.:lol::lol::lol: yeah and they are liars,no doubt about that 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologist.lol.

how is that even racist, you fucking moron? :cuckoo:

That's a lie.

I knew I could train you to know your real name * * * *

Wrong again, pussy-boi. But, I have noted that YOU :cuckoo: persist in using that boring made-up "name" in reference to me, bent tight.

I have made several editorial corrections, but you (being a compulsive liar :eusa_liar: and dreadfully stupid :eusa_drool: ) are unable to take note of them -- or merely unwilling to be honest.

Today, in other words, is no different than any other day. For a compulsive stupid liar like you, it's just the same old same old.

That's a lie.

I knew I could train you to know your real name * * * *

Wrong again, pussy-boi. But, I have noted that YOU :cuckoo: persist in using that boring made-up "name" in reference to me, bent tight.

I have made several editorial corrections, but you (being a compulsive liar :eusa_liar: and dreadfully stupid :eusa_drool: ) are unable to take note of them -- or merely unwilling to be honest.

Today, in other words, is no different than any other day. For a compulsive stupid liar like you, it's just the same old same old.

Snitch Bitches like you are easy to train and easier to control. That's why I have you, a classic Snitch Bitch spending your time digging through my old posts and editing the ones I am currently writing. You're such a stupid Snitch Bitch you can't even see the short leash I have you on.

actually Eots REALLY did get banned for posting a pm of someone which he should have known not to do cause its in the rules.

actually Eots REALLY did get banned for posting a pm of someone which he should have known not to do cause its in the rules.

Doesn't change the fact Liability is a Snitch Bitch and don't think for one second they give a fuck about anything but trying to silence troofers. They don't bait as much as they do for no reason. They do it salivating over the opportunity to whine to staff. They obviously can't debate the facts, and constantly lie about what we say to justify ignoring the facts that are presented. There is not a single OCTA on USMB capable of debating 9E. This thread is more evidence of that. I responded to the OP with a simple question:

RW has ignored it at least 8 times and keeps lying and claiming I said 9E was an inside job.

Doesn't change the fact Liability is a Snitch Bitch and don't think for one second they give a fuck about anything but trying to silence troofers. They don't bait as much as they do for no reason. They do it salivating over the opportunity to whine to staff. They obviously can't debate the facts, and constantly lie about what we say to justify ignoring the facts that are presented. There is not a single OCTA on USMB capable of debating 9E. This thread is more evidence of that. I responded to the OP with a simple question:

RW has ignored it at least 8 times and keeps lying and claiming I said 9E was an inside job.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc]YouTube - Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO)[/ame]

and I never talk to the mods unless they respond in a thread.

How many more days will your tantrum go on?

yeah very true.Thats so true about LIAR ability which many people refer to him as cause he has been caught so many times in the past lying about things.thats so very true that they cant debate the facts and constantly lie and ignore facts and evidence.RW is a stupid fuck idiot troll.that moron will defend the warren commission to no end that oswald was the lone gunman in the JFK assassination no matter how much eveidence and facts you prove to him that he is a pathalogical liar and evades evidence,facts and witness testimony the same way so many people do here on 9/11.:lol::lol::lol:

btw,could i get a comment from you on my new 9/11 thread i created on that thread?

Last edited:

yeah very true.Thats so true about LIAR ability which many people refer to him as cause he has been caught so many times in the past lying about things.thats so very true that they cant debate the facts and constantly lie and ignore facts and evidence.RW is a stupid fuck idiot troll.that moron will defend the warren commission to no end that oswald was the lone gunman in the JFK assassination no matter how much eveidence and facts you prove to him that he is a pathalogical liar and evades evidence,facts and witness testimony the same way so many people do here on 9/11.:lol::lol::lol:

btw,could i get a comment from you on my new 9/11 thread i created on that thread?

Any word on what brought down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11? Just wondering if you have dreamt up an answer yet.

Don't interrupt bent tight when the pussy-boi is whining and crying that his boyfriend faced a sanction as a consequence of his own id-eot behavior.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Somebody get bent tight a hanky? It will be alright, bent tight. Your boyfriend will be back here soon and you can return to being his faithful bitch!

Any word on what brought down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11? Just wondering if you have dreamt up an answer yet.

I did respond to your post. Convos are much more fluid if you quote the responses instead of ignoring them.

I did respond to your post. Convos are much more fluid if you quote the responses instead of ignoring them.

dude you really should put this idiot on ignore.candy cornboy is nothing but a pathetic troll here just seeking attention.His life is so pathetic he goes around all these different message boards everywhere posting hours on end -its so obvious he is a disinformation agent,nobody has that much times on their hands like he does if they're not.

He is one of the ones i just mentioned that ignores evidence and facts and he he just makes up the most absurd crap when he cant refute the facts when it doesnt go along with his version of events and just repeats the same damn thing over and over and over again cause he is just seeking attention.He spends like 14 hours a day going to all these different message boards everywhere posting seeking attention.the worst thing to do is respond to him.best to put him on ignore.

dude you really should put this idiot on ignore.candy cornboy is nothing but a pathetic troll here just seeking attention.His life is so pathetic he goes around all these different message boards everywhere posting hours on end -its so obvious he is a disinformation agent,nobody has that much times on their hands like he does if they're not.

He is one of the ones i just mentioned that ignores evidence and facts and he he just makes up the most absurd crap when he cant refute the facts when it doesnt go along with his version of events and just repeats the same damn thing over and over and over again cause he is just seeking attention.He spends like 14 hours a day going to all these different message boards everywhere posting seeking attention.the worst thing to do is respond to him.best to put him on ignore.
wow, what MASSIVE irony here

Forum List

Back