Oswald killed JFK, 9-11 was not an inside job and OJ did it

I have a question.

Why did you make such a pointless thread?

Any other questions?

Explain the wounds in the president that do not line up with the SBT and the Warren Report.

Did you ever question or consider WHY the Warren Commission relocated the back wound that the autopsy, the President's personal physician and the President's clothing place at the 3rd thoracic vertebrae. But the Warren Commission relocated it upward and to the right and renamed it as a neck wound?

Did you ever reconcile the consistent observations of all the Dallas doctors recollection of a massive exit wound in the rear of the President's skull with the Warren Commission's tiny entrance wound near the colic area?

Did you ever consider that a bullet from above right entering the skull in the colic area would exit the President's face?

Any other questions?

You want to hear something really strange?

"rightwinger" was right on the money in that OP. There. I said it.

Now for something almost impossible to imagine. I kid you not:

Even the ever imbecilic, vile, loathsome and repulsive scumbag piece of total shit, Yukon, noted almost the exact same thing today.

:eek:

Any other questions?

Even the ever imbecilic, vile, loathsome and repulsive scumbag piece of total shit, Yukon, noted almost the exact same thing today.

Did you sprain anything typing that?

Any other questions?

You are the biggest scum bag on the board.

Any other questions?

and you are one of the most brain-dead posters on the board.

Any other questions?

Why? Because I insulted your good pal Yukon?

Do you guys share little boys? Is that it?

Fuck off, Bfgrn. You are just a turd.

Any other questions?

Did you sprain anything typing that?

I realize a stopped clock is "right" twice a day, but the idea of Yukon being "right" about anything -- ever -- is rather shocking.

Forget the sprain. It could cause a stroke.

Any other questions?

Of course a statist like you Liability would NEVER question the official 'state' version...

Any other questions?

Of course a statist like you Liability would NEVER question the official 'state' version...

But, as you know, I am not even remotely a Statist.

You repeating your stupid lies doesn't exactly make you anything other than what you have long been here: an unpersuasive scumbag jackass liar.

Oh. And a turd. You do have that going for you as well.

Any other questions?

and you would never question oliver stone's version, as you are the equivalent of one of his hookers.

and you would never question oliver stone's version, as you are the equivalent of one of his hookers.

Oliver Stone is an excuse statists use to dismiss anyone that questions their beloved state authority. Personally Stone has no bearing or influence on the questions I've had for years well before his movie was released.

You repeating your stupid lies doesn't exactly make you anything other than what you have long been here: an unpersuasive scumbag jackass liar.

Do you believe the state's version of the JFK assassination, the Warren Report?

Do you believe the state's version of the JFK assassination, the Warren Report?

LOL!

There's an acid test for you!

If one "believes" the Warren Commission Report, then one is a "statist!"

QED!

You are a punk.

The sad news is, JFK WAS murdered. There MAY be SOME reason to doubt some parts of the Warren Commission conclusion to the effect that it was all done by that one gunman, Oswald.

On the other hand, even putting Arlen Shithead Sphincter's "magic bullet" theory aside, if one actually takes an honest and informed look at the bone fragments from the late President's skull, it is clear that he WAS shot from behind. The "kill shot" did strike him from behind, not from in front.

I have my reservations about some of the other things "determined" by the Warren Commission. But unlike you, I do not conclude from those doubts that it "must have been" a conspiracy engaged in by elements within the gubmint.

what about John Belushi? I forgot, the government put poison in his speedball.

Forum List

Back