Ossoff, Warnock Brought in More Than $100M Each in Two Months

The Dim pretense of being supported by the small guy was exploded long ago.
Except the data shows it is more true of the Dem candidates than the Republican candidates, in this instance.
Dim billionaires are pumping millions of dollars into this race. There's no doubt about that.
No doubt. Republicans, too. All 4 candidates have set records for Senate races, I believe.
Your party is greedy and dirty as hell...if you can't see it its because you don't want to see it....think about that a while....maybe its why the dem party is shrinking....
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of 7 million votes being counted. Get back to me after the dems possibly control both chambers and the white house, in january. It will be quieter, then.
Two weeks and your world goes haywire and the leftist wrong doers meet justice.....
Sure, nutball. Just like the last 20 times you made the same claim over the last 7 weeks.
2 weeks dummy....get ready.....

If Biden is sworn in as president on the 20th, are you going loco or is that what you're doing now? Sorry, it's hard to tell where the bottom is with you peeps sometimes.
We'll be fighting Biden every day of his administration.
The way you beat him in the election? Excellent.
How does it feel to have lost on 90% of all down ballot races...the dems almost lost the house and surly will in 22...and you lost in state races all over the country including in CA.....and you lost the presidential race by millions of votes and had to steal it....how does that feel?....I have never felt that before....
Doesn't feel too bad. The important thing is that the mentally ill fat man is officially homeless as of 01-21-20. And he will leave you desperate cultists in the lurch. He doesn't care about you morons.
You have more lies than sentences in your post.
Yet, as usual, you spray a bunch of spittle and cry like a little bitch, but you cant quite come up with why anything i said was wrong. How frustrating for you.
You are the one that sounds frustrated...could it be that you know Trump is not going to give up?....that he isn't a roll over like the Bush's?.....

Didn't he just rollover?

Except the data shows it is more true of the Dem candidates than the Republican candidates, in this instance.
Dim billionaires are pumping millions of dollars into this race. There's no doubt about that.
No doubt. Republicans, too. All 4 candidates have set records for Senate races, I believe.
Your party is greedy and dirty as hell...if you can't see it its because you don't want to see it....think about that a while....maybe its why the dem party is shrinking....
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of 7 million votes being counted. Get back to me after the dems possibly control both chambers and the white house, in january. It will be quieter, then.
Two weeks and your world goes haywire and the leftist wrong doers meet justice.....
Sure, nutball. Just like the last 20 times you made the same claim over the last 7 weeks.

If Biden is sworn in as president on the 20th, are you going loco or is that what you're doing now? Sorry, it's hard to tell where the bottom is with you peeps sometimes.
How does it feel to have lost on 90% of all down ballot races...the dems almost lost the house and surly will in 22...and you lost in state races all over the country including in CA.....and you lost the presidential race by millions of votes and had to steal it....how does that feel?....I have never felt that before....
Doesn't feel too bad. The important thing is that the mentally ill fat man is officially homeless as of 01-21-20. And he will leave you desperate cultists in the lurch. He doesn't care about you morons.
Yet, as usual, you spray a bunch of spittle and cry like a little bitch, but you cant quite come up with why anything i said was wrong. How frustrating for you.
I don't waste my time proving that 1 + 1 = 2.

You are the one that sounds frustrated...could it be that you know Trump is not going to give up?....that he isn't a roll over like the Bush's?.....
Haha, don't you worry, my bitchy little friend. I am doing fine. You worry about how you are going to cope with your breakdown when fantasy #900 goes the way of all the others.
No you aren't...you are angry as hell....hating Trump will shorten your life...that kind of anger is not good for an aging hippy freak like yourself....

Ossoff is a Pete Buttigieg–like Saturday Night Live caricature of a blank-slate political candidate

Forum List

Back