Ossoff, Warnock Brought in More Than $100M Each in Two Months

Most of it from China no doubt.....
from the article:

"Meanwhile, The Washington Post reported that nearly half of the money raised by the two Democrat candidates in Georgia came from people donating less than $200. Donations from small-dollar givers accounted for 29% of Loeffler’s campaign funds and 25% of Perdue’s. "
What that means is that anyone who donated $25 got $150 in matching funds from some billionaire added to his donation.

The Dim pretense of being supported by the small guy was exploded long ago.
Except the data shows it is more true of the Dem candidates than the Republican candidates, in this instance.
Dim billionaires are pumping millions of dollars into this race. There's no doubt about that.
No doubt. Republicans, too. All 4 candidates have set records for Senate races, I believe.
Your party is greedy and dirty as hell...if you can't see it its because you don't want to see it....think about that a while....maybe its why the dem party is shrinking....
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of 7 million votes being counted. Get back to me after the dems possibly control both chambers and the white house, in january. It will be quieter, then.
Two weeks and your world goes haywire and the leftist wrong doers meet justice.....
Sure, nutball. Just like the last 20 times you made the same claim over the last 7 weeks.
2 weeks dummy....get ready.....

If Biden is sworn in as president on the 20th, are you going loco or is that what you're doing now? Sorry, it's hard to tell where the bottom is with you peeps sometimes.
We'll be fighting Biden every day of his administration.

Except the data shows it is more true of the Dem candidates than the Republican candidates, in this instance.
Dim billionaires are pumping millions of dollars into this race. There's no doubt about that.
No doubt. Republicans, too. All 4 candidates have set records for Senate races, I believe.
Your party is greedy and dirty as hell...if you can't see it its because you don't want to see it....think about that a while....maybe its why the dem party is shrinking....
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of 7 million votes being counted. Get back to me after the dems possibly control both chambers and the white house, in january. It will be quieter, then.
Two weeks and your world goes haywire and the leftist wrong doers meet justice.....
Sure, nutball. Just like the last 20 times you made the same claim over the last 7 weeks.
Haha...sure, nutball. Then when that doesn't happen, you will be embarrassing yourself with some other nutball theory. Poor guy.

Most of it from China no doubt.....
from the article:

"Meanwhile, The Washington Post reported that nearly half of the money raised by the two Democrat candidates in Georgia came from people donating less than $200. Donations from small-dollar givers accounted for 29% of Loeffler’s campaign funds and 25% of Perdue’s. "
What that means is that anyone who donated $25 got $150 in matching funds from some billionaire added to his donation.
Haha, you would be the type of gullible fool who believes those "donation match" lies. You know, those are always lies. The Donors are going to give what they want to give. The "donation match" is a con to get the little guys to donate.

If Biden is sworn in as president on the 20th, are you going loco or is that what you're doing now? Sorry, it's hard to tell where the bottom is with you peeps sometimes.
The way you beat him in the election? Excellent.

Haha...sure, nutball. Then when that doesn't happen, you will be embarrassing yourself with some other nutball theory. Poor guy.
The people will know....it will harm the dem party for years to come...Biden won't get shit done and he may not last a year before he is committed to a NY nursing home so he too can get covid....

How does it feel to have lost on 90% of all down ballot races...the dems almost lost the house and surly will in 22...and you lost in state races all over the country including in CA.....and you lost the presidential race by millions of votes and had to steal it....how does that feel?....I have never felt that before....

The people will know....it will harm the dem party for years to come...Biden won't get shit done and he may not last a year before he is committed to a NY nursing home so he too can get covid....
The whole world knows you nutters have zero evidence. The whole world is laughing at you and feeling sorry for our country that we have to tolerate your insanity.

How does it feel to have lost on 90% of all down ballot races...the dems almost lost the house and surly will in 22...and you lost in state races all over the country including in CA.....and you lost the presidential race by millions of votes and had to steal it....how does that feel?....I have never felt that before....
Doesn't feel too bad. The important thing is that the mentally ill fat man is officially homeless as of 01-21-20. And he will leave you desperate cultists in the lurch. He doesn't care about you morons.

Doesn't feel too bad. The important thing is that the mentally ill fat man is officially homeless as of 01-21-20. And he will leave you desperate cultists in the lurch. He doesn't care about you morons.
You have more lies than sentences in your post.

Homeless???? he has homes all over the world....and will be heard from daily....for your pleasure....

The whole world knows you nutters have zero evidence. The whole world is laughing at you and feeling sorry for our country that we have to tolerate your insanity.
I'm posted tons of evidence myself, shit for brains. No matter how many times you repeat "no evidence," that won't make it true.

ODofigs.jpg

Yet, as usual, you spray a bunch of spittle and cry like a little bitch, but you cant quite come up with why anything i said was wrong. How frustrating for you.

Homeless???? he has homes all over the world....and will be heard from daily....for your pleasure....

I hope so, he sure knows how to unite the Democratic party.

Yet, as usual, you spray a bunch of spittle and cry like a little bitch, but you cant quite come up with why anything i said was wrong. How frustrating for you.
You are the one that sounds frustrated...could it be that you know Trump is not going to give up?....that he isn't a roll over like the Bush's?.....

I'm posted tons of evidence myself, shit for brains. No matter how many times you repeat "no evidence," that won't make it true.

ODofigs.jpg
You posted zero evidence. No evidence has been presented in court, and no evidence has been provided to the authorities. All you have is claims that you have evidence. That sort of idiocy may be good enough for you freakish cultists, but it isn't good enough for the rest of the world. Sorry.

You are the one that sounds frustrated...could it be that you know Trump is not going to give up?....that he isn't a roll over like the Bush's?.....
Haha, don't you worry, my bitchy little friend. I am doing fine. You worry about how you are going to cope with your breakdown when fantasy #900 goes the way of all the others.

Forum List

Back